Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Chinese Massage Beeston  (Read 10547 times)

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only

This is the Nether Street hit and miss knocking shop that I have visited regularly over the past two years. I always ask for a description of this week's girl for a laugh, not for the actual information. Today the girl should have been a 25 year old size 8 etc. The woman was mid thirties and quite ugly. I had had good times here and decided to let her do the work as there was no way that I would consider going down on her. "Massage?" she enquired. "Blowjob" I politely replied. She licked me from my neck to my toes. It was sensual and became very sexy as she licked my inner thigh region and then my bollocks. No CIM but an accomplished blowjob. It lasted about ten minutes and the licked underneath my balls and I came with a good load. "You very strong man" she said and made a muscleman pose with both arms."What do you mean?" I enquired sensing that she was appreciating my firm erection .
I kept quiet as she performed a competent massage.  Could it be?  Dare I consider the possibility?  I still have half an hour to go. Could this be the overdue return of 2 pop RogerBoner?
I took off the tissue wrapped around my soggy could as I turned over. She massaged my front for a bit and sucked me hard again . Please don't go soft . Please please don't let me down or I might never recover. She wanked me as she lapped and slurped over my balls. I didn't look at her too often in case her lack of beauty limped my dick.
Yippee I had another good orgasm as she finished me off with HR using lots of oil.  I needed this after some recent lacklustre performances recently. I'm only as good as my last performance. She was very impressed and I've been walking around with a big smile for the past three hours. Phew!

Offline NervousJ

Ive not heard of this place, is it a recognized massage place ie shop fronted, or a converted house if you know what I mean...

Worth a cheap punt or not...

Offline RogerBoner

It's a nondescript four story block of flats opposite a nursery and an old people's home. Free onstreet parking and I've never had to hang around outside feeling shifty. I am not sure if I could really recommend it as the Thais in Arnold and in the city centre are usually prettier more sexy and cheaper. I like it because of the element of surprise. I have tried to walk away from a particularly unattractive girl but was pulled back in the door and given a good session. You also know what your getting at Poni Thai in Beeston but it's expensive and if you want HR there is Lilly Blossom Beeston around the corner. So I don't recommend it but I'll continue to go.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Do you find its more bad than good these days there?

There girls always perform, £50 and a tenner for owo but damn so are old and ugly, my mind set immediately goes... That's £60.... You can fuck a pretty Thai fit that and probably up the arse too, sadly this is setting the bar now.

The lack of Derby option is also making for less good picking.

Offline X3 Guy

Do you find its more bad than good these days there?

There girls always perform, £50 and a tenner for owo but damn so are old and ugly, my mind set immediately goes... That's £60.... You can fuck a pretty Thai fit that and probably up the arse too, sadly this is setting the bar now.

The lack of Derby option is also making for less good picking.

Agreed, I am not paying to fuck old or fat women, they should be paying me  LOL.

Walked out on a fat Chinese bird the other week on Derby St central Nottingham, took one look and made my excuses. Just not doing it when there are fit and prettier girls out there.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
The place through the big black gate opposite an old Chinese supermarket, far apartment block, 2nd floor?

That place is a bit messy, I met a pretty girl there once that kept a vibrator on her clit as I fucked her, nice touch haha, again another place hit and miss.

Offline NervousJ

I swear we are all going to bump into each other at some point.... :D

Is there a punting nod or something similar... :cool:

Offline X3 Guy

LOL it would be nice to bump in to like minded dirty fuckers.

Offline X3 Guy

Yeah that's the one- wish the fat fucker had  been the one you porked!

Offline X3 Guy

The place through the big black gate opposite an old Chinese supermarket, far apartment block, 2nd floor?

That place is a bit messy, I met a pretty girl there once that kept a vibrator on her clit as I fucked her, nice touch haha, again another place hit and miss.

Yes that's the place- wish the fat fucker had been the one you porked.  😭

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Ive had a text this morning from them, she keeps numbers unfortunately, always sends photos over of this weeks girl on whatsapp not really ideal or helpful as it's the same pics of the website ....

This weeks looks fair I guess

Offline RogerBoner

Kimmie's return to Nottingham has given me the horn but I think there's a water supply problem in the building so she's gone back to Birmingham for the day leaving Roger with a Boner. I usually see CartierXXX on Sundays so I took a punt on Lucy on Nether Street. There is no point pasting a link because it is never the girl in the photos. Chinese girl about 30. Slim and average looking. Last time I visited I received excellent service x 2 so I always feel confident here. The setup now has another apartment off Alfreton Rd where the girls move to after the first week in Beeston. That is where the girl I reviewed last week is now. We started in 69 and she was enjoying it so much that she couldn't concentrate on me and demanded that I lick her out as she lay on her back, arms folded behind her neck and her legs almost closed. She explained that this is how she liked to come more easily.  You're thinking hang on a minute isn't this all the wrong way round?  Yes I thought the same but went along with it as she said that I was the best at kissing and sucking her shaved pussy. After 10 minutes she had a couple of small orgasms. I could taste the honeydew flavour but I continued as she turned rigid. She started to tremble. I really didn't know what was going on as I gently and rhythmically licked her clit with my forehead pressing down her vulva. Aaah! she moaned. Aaah!  I screamed as female ejaculate gushed out. I pulled back but it shot up and down my chest in three waves. Her hips were bouncing up and down, Linda Blair style. I was considering asking for a refund then realised that it was in fact very sexy to witness a prostitute in the throes of ecstasy. The fact is that female arousal is much more intense than a man's. Some of my orgasms are the equivalent of just having the end of my knob flicked. Lucy eventually came back to earth giggling hugging and kissing me. I can't understand what she was saying to me in Chinese. She took the sodden red towel off the bed and wiped me down a lot telling me to smile as I had made her very happy. Yes I have paid £100 for the hour and have so far not received much sex. "I do for you now the same you do for me!"  I think perhaps I like Asian women because they can't speak much compared to 'er indoors.  Yes it was a bit of a shock to think that a girl is pissing in my face but it does taste sweet. Some of you may have read that this fluid does contain some urine but it tastes heavenly. Sweet magical nectar.
She repayed me with a languid blowjob. On a previous visit to this address the girl sang to my willy "I love you cock, cock,cock. I love you cock cocky coo! Lucy held a bottle of water from which she occasionally sipped then sploshed it out with my willy in her mouth. Hot and cold, then gentle then rough. She took me to the brink then licked my balls as I calmed down. All the time her hands were caressing me up and down and tickling my behind. She wanted this to go on for a long time. Surprisingly I was allowed CIM. She smiled and made my cum bubble between her teeth before she spat what should have been Kimmie's into a tissue. She lay by my side kissing my shoulder and running her fingers lightly up and down my still erect cock. In fact she had returned the favour because this orgasm lasted much much longer than usual. I think it was still hard because I was still coming but found the usual over wiping away the sperm distracted me from feeling it for the full duration.
Excellent oral skills and not painful like it can be with Kimmie. Oh yes, Sunday tomorrow 😈

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Wow you get better results than me from nether street, I've not been in 4-5 months as the girls were all a bit older than I prefer, glad there's better girls in there now.
I notice Alfreton Rd is a tenner more so it pays to get the girl on week 1 lol

Offline Amari-B

Which is the one on Alfreton Road?

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only
I can't find the advert on Vivastreet. Are you sure you want to experience this?

Offline NervousJ

Roger,

This place has me intrigued. Is the girl there at present worth a visit. Do they also allow kissing...

This miserable weather and a evening alone has made me contemplate a cheap quick punt close by...

Nj

Offline RogerBoner

The girl may have been moved on by now.  I am sort of disgusted by the experience but every time I think about it I get a hard on. The girls are not particularly attractive but I have had great times here previously reviewed under Nether Street. So there will probably be a difficult girl there by now. I can't recommend it but if you go make a commitment to stay as it can be an adventure. This punt was so good that I skipped seeing Cartierxxx last night and have offered my wife £100 per blowjob in case that is what is turning me on.

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha  :lol: you do make me chuckle.

Only I could contemplate going into the unknown instead of a trip into derby to see a fit recommended Spanish bod....

Oh well... See how I feel later....

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
The vivastreet ad is posted by Corra.K for both ads one is ng7 one is ng9 at your own risk visit lol last time I saw a decent looking girl there was..... We'll never that's why it's £50  :lol:

But £50 is a cheap enough punt, tenner for owo

Offline NervousJ

:D :D

I panicked, cut myself shaving and ended up visiting Derby instead. Report to follow.....

Il save this for another day.....

Offline Amari-B

Who can recommend the best massage place to go to? Just a straight forward 30 min massage with HE! Thanks

Offline NervousJ

Snwj in long eaton is good, run by Pinkie who also has a place in Beeston, which I haven't been too... I'm guessing it's similar. She gives an awesome massage....HE was ok.

I've had a better HE and a decent massage at the green and natural place in long eaton....

There's also the Asia place in Beeston, where I had a cracking b2b massage and HE...

Also a place in Bramcote which was very good, I haven't got a name for that, but a number if you wanted it...

Only places I've been to, I'd probably plump for Bramcote and green and natural first.... But if you just wanted a top massage then pinkie would be it....

I'm sure others will recommend some more, these are the only ones locally I've visited...

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 05:07:48 pm by NervousJ »

Offline RogerBoner

I agree with you. Lilly Blossom Beeston and Green and Natural are good for basic hand jobs after a competent massage. Where's the place in Bramcote?

Offline Amari-B

Thanks for the info. Who is lilly blossom in Beeston? Is it that 123 ET hair place?

Offline NervousJ

I found the Bramcote place by accident and viva street,,,

It was really good tbh....it's run by a woman called Jen, who is Thai I think and stunning. I thought all my dreams had come at once but sadly she didn't do the massage.

It's in a private house, extremely private at the top of Bramcote avenue... It's in a bedroom on a double bed... I think she usually has two girls working. I got some busty Brazilian... She was extremely attentive, good massage and a proper b2b where I thought we were going to fuck.... HE and then continued to massage and properly relaxed me....

This was a month or so ago, so don't know if they change girls...

Worth a phone call I guess.... Jen 07948 185741

Offline Amari-B

Thank you. How much do they charge etc?

Offline NervousJ

I think it's a general £60 for half hour massage plus HE..

I've never paid more...

Offline RogerBoner

Lilly Blossom Beeston is either £35 or £40 for a half hour massage with HE. It was £35 in October Pinky said she would keep the same price for me but last week charged £40. The problem is that for £60 you can get full sex on Nether Street nearby so the October special at £35 seemed cheap. Now I might as well get laid. Green and Natural in Long Eaton do a better hand relief and Jane gave me oral but don't tell the boss. She's gone now but it's the better of the two. I'm going to try Bramcote next week.

Offline Amari-B

Which is the "nether street" place? And how much is the long eaton place? Apologies for all the questions but I'm definitely going to one of these places tomorrow so just want to make my mind up!!

Offline NervousJ

The nether street place is the link at the top of this thread....I haven't been so can't help there...

I paid £60 at both the places in Long eaton for 30 mins...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 09:01:57 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Which is the "nether street" place? And how much is the long eaton place? Apologies for all the questions but I'm definitely going to one of these places tomorrow so just want to make my mind up!!

Nether street is an apartment in the centre of Beeston with Chinese women mainly older offering full service for £50 and owo for a tenner and not so pretty, Long Eaton mentioned is on the main road and is a massage/HE shop that doesn't offer full service.

Lily mentioned is in Beeston and services as Roger mentioned, not full service.

I'm guessing bramcote is the Thai woman Jan that pops up now and again when she has someone work from her spare room out of her house on Bramcote Road, £40/HR inc HE?

Offline Amari-B

Thank you. I have seen the Bramcote woman earlier this year. It's in a private bungalow down a very narrow and private street. It seems to be the SAME woman every single time! No matter where I go its always this one woman with fake tits and says "darling" alot of times. She always denies shes the same woman that was working from another place, it would just be great to see someone else because her massage and HE are always rushed!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
No that's another Chinese massage /he place on the high road, lily is the one on the one way street before that.

If you look at my review of lily you will see a pic of the shop/street

Roger have you ever had a girl at Lily's that wasn't pinky? I'd be interested to know if other girls perform the same.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thank you. I have seen the Bramcote woman earlier this year. It's in a private bungalow down a very narrow and private street. It seems to be the SAME woman every single time! No matter where I go its always this one woman with fake tits and says "darling" alot of times. She always denies shes the same woman that was working from another place, it would just be great to see someone else because her massage and HE are always rushed!

This girl right ? Haha it's Em from Poni a few years back I know her well :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Amari-B

Haha.. thats her! Can't seem to get away from her!!!

I hope she doesn't work at any of the Beeston places!

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha, where does that Em work ??

It wasn't the person I saw in Bramcote..

Bit looking at those tits, I think I'd like to visit her....

Offline X3 Guy

Yes I had the pleasure of her a couple of times earlier last year, she was a good fuck!

Offline RogerBoner

Roger have you ever had a girl at Lily's that wasn't pinky? I'd be interested to know if other girls perform the same.

I am ashamed to admit that a fat ugly woman gave an inferior service to Pinky. If anyone wants HR from a fat ugly Thai then Green and Natural gave me a more erotic experience.
I'm after an afternoon punt today. I've had enough BJs and need to retrain in the art of fucking to completion wearing a condom. Any ideas lads and SHE doesn't have to be Asian?

Offline NervousJ

I'm dying to know where you went Roger..

I nearly went to the Nether street place today, finished work early and passing... I even phones up, nice woman answered and told me about the girl. She was very honest which made a change... I said I wanted someone slim with no belly.. She said, Errrm she's a bit round, maybe phone me Monday when I have someone else...

£50 saved, better treat Mrs Nervous too a decent tea/dinner...

Offline RogerBoner

Kimmie is having yet another day off. I want to see her for a chat. Yes a chat as I've had fantastic sex with her quite a lot this year. That's got the fluff out of my navel.  Cartierxxx told me that she doesn't want to leave Nottingham so I revisited Lucy now relocated to Raleigh St off Alfreton Rd. I was surcharged. I told Lucy that I wanted sex which is what a lot of AWs call penetrative sex. So it's £100 for the hour with the madam on the phone the whole time in the next room. Lucy was pleased to see me and said that she had told her friends that I am her No.1 man to make her come.  Just like with Cartierxxx, Sexy Maya, Kimmie and Pavlov's dog because  they associate me with multiple or repeated orgasms through cunnilingus my work is already half done. 69 first to reintroduce ourselves, then she lay down with her legs together to receive my convincing pussy worship. I've never sought out DFK in my adventures as I have always been rubbish at it. I was pretending that their mouths were their pussies and used to overdo it with my tongue. Kimmie and Maya like rough finger action in their pussies and bottoms at the same time as they get their clits teased and snuffled. Lucy likes no fingers and after a minute I rimmed her which she loved but I couldn't get my tongue in at all.
Somehow I wasn't expecting a repeat performance or I would have made a joke when she took my umbrella off me earlier to dry by the radiator in the main kitchen cum living room. I lifted my head up to say pardon as she had started talking ribbelish in Canton. She forced my head back down like a prep school prefect. No, yes she got me. Even though I shout keep your mouth closed when watching the trials on I'm A Celebrity she squirted some pressure cooker fluid into my mouth, up my left nostril and it arced over my seventies hairstyle onto my shoulder forming a lovepool at the base of my spine. I know I looked appalled as she continued bouncing around like a punctured inflatable doll experimentally filled with warm water and blossom honey. Then more and then more. Thinking of I'm a Celebrity I elected to go back down for more stars. (My wife said "You smell nice!" when I got home later).
After a couple more small orgasms with smaller squirt /trickles she asked if I wanted sex now. I chickened out but explained that I wanted a long orgasm. After CIM she kept the head in her mouth gently sucking and licking until it eventually went down. This was supposed to be a 1 hour booking but over ran by 20 mins. The maid did not chastise me as Lucy whispered in her ear. I think the scent of Oriental squirt has got the missus horny so I won't bother washing it off.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Haha.. thats her! Can't seem to get away from her!!!

I hope she doesn't work at any of the Beeston places!

I believe she used to or still works at that place in stapleford / Sandiacre  also, spa diamond on the cross roads near the canal, seen her pics on their web site but met her a few months ago and she denied it.

I've been around her house a few times, but she's stopped shagging there now.

Offline RogerBoner

ILO I've been to Spa Diamond in Sandiacre a couple of times and only received a massage with HE. How can they stay in business offering so little for so much money? Have you been offered any additional extras? Also now you've experienced the ultimate with Kimmie who could possibly top that?( Don't mention a TS)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Well..... I went to spa diamond once and it got really passionate, almost fucked the girl.
She was really pretty and we 'clicked' after a chat, she got turned on by the touching that lead to DFK and I finished off with her laying on the table and wanking over her tits haha, her name was Chanel, gorgeous girl, I actually really liked her, great body, never went back though as it was about £110 for the hour, though I good time reviewed it as a neutral do to the hidden £30 was told only £60 on the phone for a hour as the website said girl in bath etc included, a further £20 was paid to Chanel to touch her naked, like you say it's too expensive, you'd get Kimmie for the hour for similar.
To be honest I don't think anyone will beat her level of service, apart from making me wait (and more or less everyone else too) see her the meeting was faultless, I do get the same experience with Safia as in level of service and attendion to detail pleasing, but Thai girl wise Kimmie is tops.
I had an amazing time with Tammy in Derby once, that was close, I've not met Katie who I imagine would be on par?
It's clear if you offer a fantastic service guys will be queuing around the block, literally with Kimmie haha

But as you mention TS..... I still haven't seen Mirra  :lol:

Offline NervousJ

Oh my days, had a window of opportunity this evening so thought I'd try the nether regions place... Phoned and was told it was a different girl to the plump one last week...

Off I trotted, and told myself to walk if she wasn't half decent...

I was back home in 20 minutes... Not really my cup of tea.... No boobs, not very pretty.

I thought it was the block of flats opposite, I was suprised it was the new build ones...

Anyway, £60 better off.....

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
That place is too hit and mainly miss for me, your better off queuing around the block with a good book waiting for Kimmie haha

Is green and natural Thai Roger? Thought they were Chinese?

Offline RogerBoner

[quote author=RogerBoner link=topic=118184.msg1356692#msg1356692 date=147834159 I am not sure if I could really recommend it as the Thais in Arnold and in the city centre are usually prettier more sexy and cheaper. I like it because of the element of surprise. I have tried to walk away from a particularly unattractive girl but was pulled back in the door and given a good session. You also know what your getting at Poni Thai in Beeston but it's expensive and if you want HR there is Lilly Blossom Beeston around the corner. So I don't recommend it but I'll continue to go.
[/quote]

I didn't recommend, I only reviewed the place. I have had some great times though  :wackogirl:

Offline NervousJ

:lol: :lol: I hate to think I'm missing out on something....

I kind of like the thrill though, walking in and not having a clue what's behind the door....

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
You did the right thing walking matey

Offline RogerBoner

Yes. Whereas with B & S I feel cheated which is exactly what happened today when I booked Britney (very pretty, I saw her on the way out) but ended up with Nicole. She's not a beauty but she's randy as hell. She wouldn't stop licking my cock balls and rear end and she came so vocally that I had to stop to ask if she was faking it.