Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Tiny Lily - Birmingham JQ  (Read 1978 times)

2 review(s) for Teen Tiny Lily  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

Despite the negative review by BBD in desperation as a plan C I went and saw this one today, wish I had not...

The young woman in question: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Started off good, text enquiring about availability quickly responded to, confirmed time. Another text on arrival with the reply "just give me a few minutes".... well 20 mins later I got the apartment number  :mad:

Venue: Nice apartment as used by this group, clean and fit for purpose.

The girl: The pictures are Photoshopped, she is very fit, size 6 and tiny, however, she has a spotty face that is disguised in the pics, she also has a poor attitude.

The meet: As with Billy's review, she opened the door and wow, tiny little thing in tiny little orange underwear. Having been on a punting break mini Ming took control and led me in.

Asked how long, paid for 30 mins and wasn't offered a shower! Ok I was fresh as I had showered within the last couple of hours anyway.

Strip off and wait, 5 mins roll by before she returns! Enters the room, I approach for a kiss, but no, turns her face, so I caress her bum and then remove her bra, no tits, and I do mean none, just some prominent nipples, it's ok, I'm more interested in the ass and legs.
Go for some fondling and put my hand in her pants "no touching my pussy" mmm, ok I was prepared for this, she removes her pants and I position her in front of the mirror for some OWO, she reaches for a condom, "No thanks, OWO please", she frowns and says something in Hungarian, she then wipes me down with a tissue as she is out of baby wipes (obviously been a busy day?) and commences to suck, wipe, suck wipe, suck wipe the first 2 inches of my cock, which is starting to lose interest.

She reaches for the condom again and I allow, dons the mac and then goes back to work with her mouth, have to say the oral improved with the mac on. I tell her I want 69, "No, don't like 69, you can lick my pussy but not 69" (WTF) ok, so I say 69 but I won't lick (I want to see that pussy and peachy ass) she mutters something again and straddles me, what followed was about 2 mins of sucking, which wasn't bad but was covered. She then stops and say "fuck"...... I look at the clock, I have been there 12 mins. This is not going well, but I agree hoping the fuck will be more enjoyable...... no it was not.

She lubes up and I mount in doggy, she mutters something again and positions herself with her head up making penetration difficult, I move her round a few times trying to find a position that will work, she keeps muttering so I mutter something insulting back in Russian.

Eventually I am losing wood, this is despite the fact that I have not unloaded for several weeks and she's pretty, but the bad attitude is getting me down.

I eventually give up and flop on the bed, she offers a hand job, oh well better than nothing, so I position her so that I can see her body better, she mutters again, applies baby oil and wanks furiously, eventually I come over her hand, she looks disgusted and I smile.

Can't wait to get out, so I wipe up with heap of kitchen roll, deliberately drop it on the bed and floor, dress and leave without waiting for her to open the door.

Truly awful, after several weeks of not punting any girl with half an ounce of skill would have had me spraying everywhere.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE, CUTE SHE MAY BE, USELESS AND INSULTING SHE DEFINITELY IS.

Glad I have a good punt organised for the next few days, which should relieve the tension  :D

Ming  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that Ming, sounds awful  :thumbsdown:

Surprised you went for her after BBD's negative review

Ming

Sorry to hear that Ming, sounds awful  :thumbsdown:

Surprised you went for her after BBD's negative review

Yeah, I know, but thought she might be ok for a P&D..... hey ho, never punt when desperate  :dash:

Here's her pic for posterity...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

hey ho, never punt when desperate  :dash:
That's the golden rule right there

Offline Excalibur

I was going to have a dabble too despite Billy's review as she looks cute as fuck. However, Ming's review has sealed it. Can't see her being around for long.

getonit

You can have a duo with her and equally poorly reviewed hot kim for £200   woohoo  !

Can't believe they have replaced good girls like Wild valentina and Girlfriend Sandra with those 2 useless cows.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry you had a crap one mate.  Sounds like she's gone even further downhill since I saw her.  Which now puts her well below sea level.

This group do seem to be very hit and miss don't they.

Ming

Sorry you had a crap one mate.  Sounds like she's gone even further downhill since I saw her.  Which now puts her well below sea level.

This group do seem to be very hit and miss don't they.

Couldn't agree more, they have had some really good girls and, some really awful one's, still worthwhile keeping an eye on them for the next (hopefully) good one.

Offline slimjim82

"Eventually I am losing wood, this is despite the fact that I have not unloaded for several weeks and she's pretty, but the bad attitude is getting me down."

Holy m

Offline BillyBackDoor

"Eventually I am losing wood, this is despite the fact that I have not unloaded for several weeks and she's pretty, but the bad attitude is getting me down."

Holy m

I think he was in a coma.  It's the only explanation.

Ming

I think he was in a coma.  It's the only explanation.

Lol, no, but I do have exceptional will power when I want to exercise it.

TheNewSeeker

Shame, she's a little hottie.
We has a similar shite group of Hungarians in Derby a while back. When they're shite they're really shite, and when they're good they're great.