Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Brazilians have come to town...well maybe just one who's FAF.  (Read 1333 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oooh I so wish I was free as this FAF hottie is in Leeds over the weekend.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Been on my to do list for months.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Think her reviews say everything.

Offline stevedave

Are you touting for her fishy?  ;) :D :lol:

Offline cueball

:lol: :lol: I think she were portugese when I podged her

Offline mrfishyfoo

Are you touting for her fishy?  ;) :D :lol:

Cheeky twat.  :lol: :lol: :lol: I ain't even gonna get to podge her as I'm busy doing other stuff.  :cry: :cry:

Just pointing out to my fellow punters that we have something different in Leeds to podge than the usual girls.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Is that alright with you ?? :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

:lol: :lol: I think she were portugese when I podged her

I always presume South american when I see Portuguese as a first language. I stand corrected.  :hi: :hi:

Offline cueball

Oooo fishy's bearing his gills  :sarcastic:

Is the fish getting bigger or the pond getting smaller  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

......or the pond getting smaller  :lol:

Nope it's just getting crowded round here.  :dash: :dash:

Think it's our alluring Yorkshire charm as every fucker seems to want to be in Yorkshire. :drinks: :drinks:

Offline stevedave

Cheeky twat.  :lol: :lol: :lol: I ain't even gonna get to podge her as I'm busy doing other stuff.  :cry: :cry:

Just pointing out to my fellow punters that we have something different in Leeds to podge than the usual girls.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yeah, fine by me pal, but I think UKE is a better place for advertising  :hi:

Offline cueball

Nope it's just getting crowded round here.  :dash: :dash:

The hell it is, yeee ahh

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah, fine by me pal, but I think UKE is a better place for advertising  :hi:

All I am doing is pointing out that there is something different in Leeds to podge this weekend.

If that's advertising then I give up and next time I spot something interesting I won't bother posting anything.  :dash: :dash:

Offline cueball

If that's advertising then I give up and next time I spot something interesting I won't bother posting anything.  :dash: :dash:

Look what you've done stevedave, you scoundrel, you cad  :D

You've angered our little fishy, he's mad now  :D he's gone from a little minnow to a ferocious shark.

I can see clumps of wool flying on the thread.  :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

I'm not trying to start an argument fishy, I just don't see the point in this post? We spend half our time telling newbies we aren't going to do the leg work for them and to do their own research, whereas you've just pointed out a lass who's in Leeds - and has been on the AW tours page for about two weeks as saying she'll be in Leeds now.

If I posted every time someone of interest tipped up in Leeds I'd be posting constantly.

No need to get so defensive, I just thought it was an odd post.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm not trying to start an argument fishy, I just don't see the point in this post? We spend half our time telling newbies we aren't going to do the leg work for them and to do their own research, whereas you've just pointed out a lass who's in Leeds - and has been on the AW tours page for about two weeks as saying she'll be in Leeds now.

If I posted every time someone of interest tipped up in Leeds I'd be posting constantly.

No need to get so defensive, I just thought it was an odd post.

Well when you put it like that I see your point.  :hi: :hi:

MrCB's gonna have to put his pop and crisps back in the cupboard as I ain't pulling no wool.  :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Are you trouting for her fishy?  ;) :D :lol:

Trouting? Fishy?

It's all going swimmingly, reel me in lads, reel me in  :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

Trouting? Fishy?

It's all going swimmingly, reel me in lads, reel me in  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol:

I did actually have to go back and check my original post - I fell for that hook, line and sinker  :D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 06:08:09 pm by stevedave »

Offline cueball

I fell for that hook, line and sinker  :D

You've got hidden depths, hidden depths I say  :sarcastic:

Offline YorkshireLad

I wouldn't say this is touting, nothing wrong with sharing a possible good punt with fellow punters is there? Sure some of the lurkers maybe don't deserve it but I found this post useful.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 11:54:07 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline stevedave

I wouldn't say this is touting, nothing wrong with sharing a possible good punt with fellow punters is there? Sure some of the lurkers maybe don't deserve it but I found this post useful.

I was more winding him up to be fair, as he has been so vehemently against giving info out for free before! Just seemed a bit out of character!

Offline mrfishyfoo

I was more winding him up to be fair, as he has been so vehemently against giving info out for free before! Just seemed a bit out of character!

Yes I was being generous wasn't I.  :scare: :scare:

I have now had a word with myself and promise not to do it again.  :lol: :lol:

Offline stevedave

Yes I was being generous wasn't I.  :scare: :scare:

I have now had a word with myself and promise not to do it again.  :lol: :lol:

Thank the lord, I was worried about you, thought you might be going giddy in your old age!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thank the lord, I was worried about you, thought you might be going giddy in your old age!

Ha !! Ha !! Must have been on too much pussy.  :lol: :lol: