Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: INDIGO CANDYKISS- Southampton  (Read 1625 times)

8 review(s) for Submissive_Stacey_UK (1 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jasoni2

External Link/Members Only

Saw her for a couple of 30 minute bookings during September. Extremely attractive girl in my eyes! Much better looking in person, her pictures on her profile really do not do her justice! She is very nice, welcoming and great to chat with (Would love to make a longer booking to spend more time to chat!) Gives incredible head to the point I had to ask her to slow down on both occasions! Both times we fucked doggystyle and she was great! Defiantly worth spending a bit of my student loan on!

I wasn't going to leave a review but I saw she had a few bad ones on here and I had an incredible time with her so I feel it's worth to hear from someone who enjoyed her services as well! Defiantly going to see her more often as and when I can and hopefully for a longer booking!

Offline nigel4498

I wasn't going to leave a review but I saw she had a few bad ones on here

I might be a bit sceptical but this review looks dubious to me.
If its not, why I are you spending your student grant on whores?  :thumbsdown:
that's my taxes. 

Offline DrConners

I might be a bit sceptical but this review looks dubious to me.
If its not, why I are you spending your student grant on whores?  :thumbsdown:
that's my taxes.

Thats hilarious! Doesn't look like a review at all though, more like white knight promotion.  :thumbsdown: I've seen her a couple of times, from the conversations I've had with her (as well as the sex) the simple fact is she doesn't enjoy the work and it shows in her attitude.

I'd read the reviews on this forum before & after I'd seen her and I'd be inclined to agree with them all, some people enjoyed her company others obvioulsy thought she was a waste of time money. I had a positive & a negative myself.

I think people on here are bored about discussing this wg, put this thread out of it's misery, as she should do with her career as a wg.

WhattheFlip

Saw her for a couple of 30 minute bookings during September. Extremely attractive girl in my eyes! Much better looking in person, her pictures on her profile really do not do her justice! She is very nice, welcoming and great to chat with (Would love to make a longer booking to spend more time to chat!) Gives incredible head to the point I had to ask her to slow down on both occasions! Both times we fucked doggystyle and she was great! Defiantly worth spending a bit of my student loan on!

I wasn't going to leave a review but I saw she had a few bad ones on here and I had an incredible time with her so I feel it's worth to hear from someone who enjoyed her services as well! Defiantly going to see her more often as and when I can and hopefully for a longer booking!

HI INDIGO!!! Or one of the pimps that runs CandyKiss!!!

FFS :dash:

Offline purple_t

Sergei, is that you?

On the off-chance you're real, maybe try a few other girls before seeing Indigo again and you'll realise how crap she is.

I can't take you seriously though when you say you'd like to spend more time with her to chat longer. And anyone who has seen her knows she looks considerably worse in real life than her photos.