Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London/Vicky Williams - Chelsea  (Read 3166 times)

Ladykiller

External Link/Members Only

The girl: Vicky is a sexy girl from the Czech Republic with an incredible figure and a fantastic pair of legs. She is pretty classy and, as a result, the hour was not cheap at £400. She is worth it though and has a nice friendly personality - not icy at all.

The action: I requested a nurse's outfit from Vicky and she didn't disappoint me! She greeted me in a super tight uniform and I was instantly felt I was going to get unwell very quickly. Her short skirt rode up her thighs and she pretended to do a check up with her tits in my face.

Before long I had her bent over with my cock up her pussy and then up her tight arse. We tried a number of different positions and believe me Vicky will try just about anything. The cowgirl position was a particular favourite.

After some intense screwing, we did a 69 which was great as she has a lovely pussy. She finished me of with a nice wank and I shot my load into her face. Had a nice shower and left with a big smile on my face.

Offline Jellaby

Checked the website and lists her services including A level (Greek) - what is that?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Checked the website and lists her services including A level (Greek) - what is that?

Taking a cock up the chuff, or anal....

Offline tantric talents

I love Czech girls but that rate!
Did you ask her if she ever works off-agency?
Wonder if she moonlights on AW 🤔
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:44:34 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Strikar

One of the girls on there at 300 is on AW for 200, so maybe she is. There is a link in the London regional section with a list of SP's who moonlight that I'll try find.

Offline tantric talents

External Link/Members Only

The girl for 200 on AW

Well remembered.
Funnily enough she was on my HL  under Brazilian but never quite got there as she's had a poor review or two here indicating forced OW
Vicky sounds a lot better. Hopefully someone will spot her :hi:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:00:25 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Strikar

Ya she is still on my HL also but at 200 I can't risk it following the reviews.

Think this could be Anna Swift, External Link/Members Only

I have her on my HL and some good reviews

Offline tantric talents

Ya she is still on my HL also but at 200 I can't risk it following the reviews.

Think this could be Anna Swift, External Link/Members Only

I have her on my HL and some good reviews

Could be, except I notice cim is not offered on Anna's site and her location is stated as Notting hill whereas the AW profile says Russell Square?

Offline revoltra

Three posts, three reviews from Ladykiller. All read a bit similar. Hmm.... am I too cynical?

Online webpunter