Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY69BIANCA - Sydenham  (Read 979 times)

4 review(s) for naughty curvy 69 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Maid - usual jazz

I visited this place around 1pm-ish & I was quite disappointed with this one, after reading another review on here I was expecting a milf with a loose pussy but got something different imo.

A black/mixed (I thought pictures suggested a tanned Caucasian) Brazilian at  5"7/8 tall, masculine large square frame only offset by all the fake arse/hips, massive fake tits that were oddly shaped at the bottom, skin had a few scars and loads of little red spots all over. deepish husky voice, massive feet.

By now I'm thinking for fuck sake this can't be a tranny can it?

As per the other review she likes to use a lot of baby oil and a lot of lube, she practically pours baby it all over her tits and arse and gets you to rub it in.
Oral was good, shaft and ball licking very thorough, went through all the techniques she knew.

I just about got hard and I was expecting a loose milfy pussy however it was anything but, it was has an awkward entrance and was quite tight imo, I lost all interest now because all I can think is that this is a TS.

Ironically its not first time I've had an experience like this, at this parlour.

Wrapped up and called it a lunch time and went back to work  :sarcastic:

that's my 2p

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cam1984

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude tell me you did the Adams apple check? Nah I think you're okay....south American chicks can tend to look a little masculine with their strong facial features.

Offline pumps

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude tell me you did the Adams apple check? Nah I think you're okay....south American chicks can tend to look a little masculine with their strong facial features.

Nah I know women, this wasn't one

Offline Cam1984

Nah I know women, this wasn't one

Damn.... dunno what to say mate. Unlucky I suppose? Not that I ever want to....but if I was duped into smashing a TS (she'd have to be bloody convincing) I'd just brush it under the rug....going down in the book as a punting hazard  :hi:

Offline RegionalAndy

Shit to hear, BM got me ready to pay a visit to this one tonight - think I'll plan elsewhere

noneoftheabove

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Maid - usual jazz

I visited this place around 1pm-ish & I was quite disappointed with this one, after reading another review on here I was expecting a milf with a loose pussy but got something different imo.

A black/mixed (I thought pictures suggested a tanned Caucasian) Brazilian at  5"7/8 tall, masculine large square frame only offset by all the fake arse/hips, massive fake tits that were oddly shaped at the bottom, skin had a few scars and loads of little red spots all over. deepish husky voice, massive feet.

By now I'm thinking for fuck sake this can't be a tranny can it?

As per the other review she likes to use a lot of baby oil and a lot of lube, she practically pours baby it all over her tits and arse and gets you to rub it in.
Oral was good, shaft and ball licking very thorough, went through all the techniques she knew.

I just about got hard and I was expecting a loose milfy pussy however it was anything but, it was has an awkward entrance and was quite tight imo, I lost all interest now because all I can think is that this is a TS.

Ironically its not first time I've had an experience like this, at this parlour.

Wrapped up and called it a lunch time and went back to work  :sarcastic:

that's my 2p

Hidden Image/Members Only

You mentioned her or shall we say the AYUGI (as yet undetermined gender individuals) massive feet but it doesn't sound like you've done the hands test as you don't mention the AYUGIs hand size

There are some tell tale signs here, namely the enjoyment of the OWO by the AYUGI, I'm sure you realise there are some guys who can't wait to get home from work throw on a frock and start sucking cock, the AYUGI in this case gave you decent OWO so obviously enjoyed it, you can therefore apply the hands test. Were the hands soft gentle and feminine or did you notice a certain coarseness, a coarseness that comes from hands that do a mans work. Did the AYUGI tend to hide the backs of their hands and did you notice any little scratches on the back of the AYUGIs hands which are tell tale signs of shaving male hand hair.

Looking on the bright side if there's a white Christmas and you want to thrill any local kiddies who believe there's a  YETTI in the area you know whose got feet massive enough to leave footprints in the snow.

Offline pumps

You mentioned her or shall we say the AYUGI (as yet undetermined gender individuals) massive feet but it doesn't sound like you've done the hands test as you don't mention the AYUGIs hand size

There are some tell tale signs here, namely the enjoyment of the OWO by the AYUGI, I'm sure you realise there are some guys who can't wait to get home from work throw on a frock and start sucking cock, the AYUGI in this case gave you decent OWO so obviously enjoyed it, you can therefore apply the hands test. Were the hands soft gentle and feminine or did you notice a certain coarseness, a coarseness that comes from hands that do a mans work. Did the AYUGI tend to hide the backs of their hands and did you notice any little scratches on the back of the AYUGIs hands which are tell tale signs of shaving male hand hair.

Looking on the bright side if there's a white Christmas and you want to thrill any local kiddies who believe there's a  YETTI in the area you know whose got feet massive enough to leave footprints in the snow.
:wacko:

which previously banned member are you?  :sarcastic:

Offline Cam1984

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ayugi LMAO sounds like a baddie from Dragon Ball Z  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WTF was the point of that post?!  :wackogirl: :thumbsup: