Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Hot Aisha x, Leeds city centre  (Read 1811 times)

3 review(s) for Beauty Slim Lady (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ma2010

Sent out some messages to Aisha yesterday to check location and services.

Decided to visit her today instead as I had more time on my hands. Checked availability for this afternoon, confirmed time, confirmed cost of one hour and confirmed pops. All good so far. Communication gets a tick.

Turned up exactly on time and confirmed apartment number. A convenient city centre location that seems to be a base for a number of Polish girls on rotation. Location gets a tick.

Once inside I'm greeted by Aisha. Pictures don't match up or at least they're out of date. This girl, while cute and who I'd gladly book anyway, had tattoos and a bit of baby fat. No tick as perhaps B&S.

Aisha tells me she can only do half an hour as she has another booking. Told her that I'd booked an hour and confirmed availability. Asked her why she didn't tell me she couldn't do an hour? Aisha then says OK, she'll do an hour. Fair enough and we complete paperwork.

After popping out and returning I'm instructed to the bed. Aisha seems a bit grumpy now. I ask her if everything's OK?

Some half-assed stroking and on goes the hat. A little bit of light sucking and moments--literally seconds--later, "sex?" She's still fully dressed and the atmosphere doesn't feel great...don't think she can be bothered at all.

After popping I'm hoping for some intimacy, chat and perhaps massage. Suddenly "not speaking English good."

Again I ask her what's up and state that she seems very disinterested. Nothing wrong she states. I tell her to just downgrade to half an hour and I'll get lost if she CBA. Think that's probably what she wanted anyway.

On my way out I wish her a 'happy evening.'

Get a text a few minutes later--presumably from other WG--asking what's up. Tell her if she CBA what's the point in me being there. Receive response apologising and stating she's not that well today. Oh well, then you shouldn't have accepted booking.

Nice enough looking girl despite not matching pictures. Had hoped for a good service as she has what appears to be genuine positive reviews. Aisha just really couldn't be bothered. I suspect all she wanted was the next £100. Should have just visited a pump, dump and run Romanian!

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh dear  :dash: :dash:

If theres one thing that pisses me off more than a lass who CBA  :angry: :angry: it's a different lass to what's in the pictures who CBA.  :angry: :angry:

FFS if she wasn't feeling well she shouldn't have been working. :mad: :mad:

Did she give you a refund for the half hour you didn't have ??

Offline Ma2010

Me too! Perhaps the pics are her...a few years ago and before a little weight and tattoos. I'm doubtful though. Probably of the previous WG she replaced.

She did return £30 to make it a 30 minute booking. Think she could smell the next £70-100 outside, so wanted shot.

Oh dear  :dash: :dash:

If theres one thing that pisses me off more than a lass who CBA  :angry: :angry: it's a different lass to what's in the pictures who CBA.  :angry: :angry:

FFS if she wasn't feeling well she shouldn't have been working. :mad: :mad:

Did she give you a refund for the half hour you didn't have ??
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:21:58 pm by Ma2010 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Me too! Perhaps the pics are her...a few years ago and before a little weight and tattoos. I'm doubtful though. Probably of the previous WG she replaced.

She did return £30 to make it a 30 minute booking. Think she could smell the next £70-100 outside, so wanted shot.

Well whoever she is she won't be seeing any of my money.

She's been added to my bin.

bod666

Deserved negative! I had a booking with a Polish girl on Saturday, she texted me before I set out to call her, turns out she wasn't feeling 100% so wanted to give me the option to have a shorter booking or cancel. I cancelled and went to see her on Monday instead when she was feeling better.

In my book that's the proper way to do it.

The ops tale has the smell of a Sergei in the background making the girl work when she's not
100% (or she's just a shit sp who shouldn't be doing the job).

Offline Ma2010

That's absolutely the right way to do business.

It was probably Sergei who text me after  :wackogirl:

Deserved negative! I had a booking with a Polish girl on Saturday, she texted me before I set out to call her, turns out she wasn't feeling 100% so wanted to give me the option to have a shorter booking or cancel. I cancelled and went to see her on Monday instead when she was feeling better.

In my book that's the proper way to do it.

The ops tale has the smell of a Sergei in the background making the girl work when she's not
100% (or she's just a shit sp who shouldn't be doing the job).

TheNewSeeker

Counted 4 names using this profile and three sets of pictures. Is the latest set of Sexy Cute Julia the girl you saw?

redbillygibson

Back to Poland on the comfort bus for Christmas.......she'll be different again when she comes back. I know its difficult from experience, but I would have walked, if not girl in pics.
Sorry to hear of your neg experience OP.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Tallboy2

Thanks very much for the review. Helps all of us.
Sorry you wasted your money. Better luck next time.