Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street walkers Aberdeen, back in the day.  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Davey Dykes

I used to do a bit when it was all above board( as much as it can be) and just wondering if anyone remembers that blonde from Edinburgh who came up for Friday nights/ Saturday mornings at least. Ended up pumping her on several occasions and had her number for a while.

Drove past her several times without much interest but on another pass the wind must've got up and blown up her short tartan mini to reveal hold-ups and one of the most magnificent arses I've ever had the pleasure to view. Cracking tits too as it further turned out.

I tried to look her up on the various options back in the day with no joy, guessing this would've been around 2004 at the latest.

Offline Gilbert2003

I think I know the one, quite an annoying laugh but rather good fun.

Offline ShaunJo

Was she pretty tall and sometimes had some black in her hair?

Offline Davey Dykes

Yeah, questionable laugh as I recall.

I'd guess she would've been around 5' 6" without heels, never saw her with anything other than pure blonde hair.

Offline ShaunJo

Ah no, I remember a girl about 5ft10 she was stunning awesome ass.

Offline David1970

So we have a female between 5ft 6" and 5ft 10" with blonde or black hair, that narrows it down.

Offline Davey Dykes

Welcome to hear any constructive comment from that sort of period if you have any David?

Offline David1970

Welcome to hear any constructive comment from that sort of period if you have any David?

Has the wildly different discription help you in your quest for a street hooker from years ago long for?

Offline ShaunJo

I was just enquiring if it was the same girl. Obviously not, as you clearly point out.

Mickeyoates

Yes, remember her well, she used to be out early Friday evenings, cracking body, wonder where she is now?

Offline Clitlicker1

Offline Davey Dykes

Anyone remember jojo 😂?

Don't remember any names, what did she look like?

Offline Davey Dykes

Yes, remember her well, she used to be out early Friday evenings, cracking body, wonder where she is now?

Yeah, used to start around 4pm. As said earlier I had her number for a while and tried it a couple of times after she presumably hung up the spurs. Long time retired and back in Civvies is a safe bet, shame.

Offline Clitlicker1

Jojo was the transvestite always wearing the a dress and Hannah over his arm and a face full of stubble , was in the late 80's early 90's ..well known around aberdeen as he wore this outfit all over town

Offline Davey Dykes

Before my time but now that you mention it I remember a mate speaking of the unfortunate creature years ago.