Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misslexi113 - Sheffield  (Read 1323 times)

4 review(s) for Misslexi29 (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline demonic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Apologies for the delayed posting of this review - I saw Lexi a couple of weeks ago. Fee paid : £100 for 1 hr

This review was so close to being a negative however the main reason would have been her house and her facilities and not actually her. With the thought that a review is on a service provider primarily I have decided that Neutral is the most appropriate.

I was certainly taken by her photos and services and thought - yes, go for it. Comms were good and I got the address. I arrived in the area early and was really concerned by the neighbourhood. Her house is in the Southey area of Sheffield, not an area I have ever been to before. When I got there I could see why. I have a nice car and even with me in it I was attracting attention. I was so close to cancelling the booking based on my nervousness regarding the area. In the end, as I had time ... I drove back to the main road and parked in what I felt a safer place and then walked 10 minutes to the address.

Apparently Lexi has just moved into the house and although it looks horrendous from the outside, and the neighbours are worse - inside was clean and smelt ok. Lexi took me upstairs to her room - no bed, just a mattress on the floor.  :scare: :scare: 

I was really close to walking however I do have to say that Lexi was genuinely pleasant and was fit in an interesting sort of way - heavily pierced and tatts .... I decided to stay however changed my approach to a shoot and run exercise. I can't actually remember the service and was glad to leave and find my car still in one piece ....

Would I recommend or return ...... No     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

She's just been binned as that part of Sheffield ain't for me.  :dash: :dash:

Offline demonic

Apologies for not posting sooner ..... I will be avoiding that part of town from now on - Seriously, you would have laughed if you had seen me in my car and the local scrotes riding by and checking the car over .....

On the plus side, I think if Lexi moved to another part of town and if she had a decent place - I may go again .... Lot's of if's there ....

Offline mrfishyfoo

Apologies for not posting sooner ..... I will be avoiding that part of town from now on - Seriously, you would have laughed if you had seen me in my car and the local scrotes riding by and checking the car over .....

Yeah my oversized diesel guzzling 4x4 would get me noticed as well.  :scare: :scare:

Offline bazza

thats a real shame i liked the look of her! i won't be driving somewhere thats that dodgy!

Offline anonyorks

Offline mrfishyfoo

She needs to do a Leeds tour

I'm waving 20's at her in the hope she will go for it.

Offline NIK

Never mind the area, all the shit she's done to her body would put me off.   :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

......all the shit she's done to her body would put me off.   :thumbsdown:

I like that "alternative look" so for me there's nowt wrong with a lot of ink and a load of piercings.

I get why many would find it off putting though.  :hi: