Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Thai nina - aberdeen  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Fred87

Hi lads,

First review here... punt was a few months ago..

Booked appointment by txt and headded off to the street, cant remember the name but its just up from thr pub called the stag...

Anyway,

After reading reviews saying she was a ladyboy, i can tell you she isnt... shes a pretty girl and a tight box...

Owo without is good and the fck was as expected... she rode me before going to doggy...

Only allowed to cum once in 30 minutes, which was pricey for £80

I would go back, but she doesnt seem to be around!

Offline Davey Dykes

Is that the skinny one with huge tits? Saw her about a year ago and she was working on George Street if so. Wasn't overly impressed if we're talking about the same one.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Her AW profile says accessing from Thailand.

She has multiple profiles on AW and VS with varying prices.

And one of her photos her tits look wonky AF.

Considering giving her a try with the state Aberdeen is in at the moment.

Offline Davey Dykes

Elim, your link is the one that I saw. Save your money Dude, forced her hand in front of her fanny so I couldn't give her a proper pounding and I'm hung like a Gerbil.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Elim, your link is the one that I saw. Save your money Dude, forced her hand in front of her fanny so I couldn't give her a proper pounding and I'm hung like a Gerbil.

Thanks for the heads up.

I did see the Shemale report on here and tried to look at photos you could see her adams apples and if she had man hands.  All her photos hid this.

There might be up to 3 profiles of her on VS with varying price ranges.

Offline Fred87

Hey guys

Its none of those links, her aw profile isnt there anymore!... nor is her vivastreet... shes 100% female though..

Shes petite, huge tits but not wonky...

Offline Fred87

Not sure it is that link

This is the Nina whos link on here says she might be a he.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thats her... 100% woman, i guarantee it!!...

Shes back from thailand and im keen to book her again, but v pricey for what u get...