Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie outcall to Birmingham  (Read 1719 times)

55 review(s) for Woofie35 (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JimmySW

Hi Guys - as a South Wester visiting I received some great advice on who to go for - I ended up going a bit left field and booked Woofie who travelled from Nottingham, I was impressed with her profile and reviews - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having met one or two legends - Angelina in Bristol being one of them and never having met a genuine submissive before I decided it would be worth the £200 for the hour, I just had to hope I had made the right decision!

It was agreed that she would come to my hotel for a morning booking at 9.30 so I could vacate the room by 11am, I wanted to book before the concert I was seeing the afternoon before but times didn't match up.

Although Woofie was a few minutes late she kept me informed of the traffic issues so I wasn't concerned about a no show.

We had agreed that she would be "Pretty Woman" as per her photos although she said she would put the boots on in the room - I should mention I was in the "Cube" hotel so there wasn't a lot of floor space, luckily the bed was large so that was ok! I quickly made the decision that not wearing the boots wasn't going to ruin my day so they stayed in the bag, I had told her to come with her love balls inserted and a butt plug also fitted with no underwear, a quick grope whilst engaged in amazing DFK confirmed a lack of undergarments :-)

I can confirm the photos are spot on and do not lie!

There was quite a bit of disrobing and discovered the love balls but no Butt Plug - must remember to punish her next time for that! Great OWO, wet and sloppy, she was quite determined to ruin her make up! She was really sensitive and fingers, teeth and tongue were all used everywhere to give her all sorts of orgasms, protected sex followed and during A levels I put the love balls back in, you could hear them clanking away in there and when removed there was a bit of a waterfall!

All in all an amazing experience and I would say my number one ever - and I've been at this on and off for quite a while! She could become dangerously addictive if you're not careful! Luckily in the live in the SW!

Ming

She is a damn fine woman, lovely personality and quite the most sexual woman I have met.

I will do my review next week after my 2nd meeting with her.........

Ming  :hi:

Offline JimmySW

She is a damn fine woman, lovely personality and quite the most sexual woman I have met.

I will do my review next week after my 2nd meeting with her.........

Lucky fucker - I should mention she offered to stick her tongue up my arse - she even had a twinkle in her eye as if she was going to get a real kick out of it - it's not something I really enjoy so I turned her down - she almost looked disappointed! I think I need to go back to explore my boundaries a little more, I doubt I would ever reach hers .......................

Ming

Lucky fucker - I should mention she offered to stick her tongue up my arse - she even had a twinkle in her eye as if she was going to get a real kick out of it - it's not something I really enjoy so I turned her down - she almost looked disappointed! I think I need to go back to explore my boundaries a little more, I doubt I would ever reach hers .......................

You should try it, she does get a kick out of it! Mind you she didn't go deep enough last time, I will have to punish her and give her sterner instructions  :yahoo:

She is a top woman, a rare breed who seems to enjoy it as much as the client, if not more.....

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline EddieThead669

Nice review.

I would love to meet up with her but our diaries have never met.
I have a very slight feeling that we may have met years ago on an online chat room and arranged for some no strings fun...
Does anyone know if her name is Hayley?

Ming

Nice review.

I have a very slight feeling that we may have met years ago on an online chat room and arranged for some no strings fun...

It's not Hayley

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Nice review.

It's not Hayley

Good thing it's not.

Not wise to post real names or hazard a guess as to their real name in an open forum??