Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice- Brazilian- Bethnal Green  (Read 4326 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Saw her earlier on tonight called up and was told to call when near. Her location was a slight walk from shoreditch train station 25 min walk. Decent flat that she is based in another girl works from the flat as well both are brazilian but their profiles state they are indian.

When I quizzed her about this she honestly told me that they are based in a Asian area and see a lot of them so it works out fine  :unknown:.  Told me her name was alice and not pooja , fantastic body and cute face so I stayed for 30 mins. She got going with covered oral, so so on to cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, then doggy and prone bone then missionary then more probe bone.

This is when I nailed her into the mattress lots of noise from her trying to make me cum quick, cum for me baby, yes baby yes baby cum baby  :wackogirl:. After while she stopped as she knew that would not work after about 20 mins of smashing i positioned her in doggy and jackhammered untill I nutted.

While I was getting ready she asked me where i saw her add and I told her hallolondon but also that she used to be based in bermondsey last year as I recognised her pics from AW, She also told me she wants to move to Spain to work over there soon.

Paid sixty pounds  for 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

I remember this profile from some time ago, and it being advertised as 'Indian' when it was operating from London Bridge (a non-Asian area). Sometimes it was also used as a B&S if I remember correctly.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

I remember this profile from some time ago, and it being advertised as 'Indian' when it was operating from London Bridge (a non-Asian area). Sometimes it was also used as a B&S if I remember correctly.

Yeah the london bridge bermondsey area the profile was on aw used to advertise as erotic massage. The prices were sky high from what I recall.

Offline Belgarion

Good spot

There's also another group of them operating near Canary Wharf, one is called pudi or something like that

I've been very fortunate with latinas, only one mediocre punt I can think of, the rest have been good to excellent

Good spot

There's also another group of them operating near Canary Wharf, one is called pudi or something like that

I've been very fortunate with latinas, only one mediocre punt I can think of, the rest have been good to excellent

All my punts in canary wharf with latinas have been average I think they get so used to seeing office big wigs on their lunch breaks. They seem to think they pass of sub standard punts to the average joe. Especially if I'm paying 150 for a hour I expect a good service on principal alone

But yeah I've seen that pudhi girl advertised before.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:14:20 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Belgarion

All my punts in canary wharf with latinas have been average I think they get so used to seeing office big wigs on their lunch breaks. They seem to think they pass of sub standard punts to the average joe. Especially if I'm paying 150 for a hour I expect a good service on principal alone

But yeah I've seen that pudhi girl advertised before.

Think I've only had 2 punts there. Most of my latina meets are near old street, west London, the gherkin and farringdon

The sad thing about the mediocre punt was that she was gorgeous, just terrible iin the sack

Offline peter purves

Good spot

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about Pudi. I know they used the profile pics interchangeably.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Full Moon

Thanks for the review BM.

Thinking about seeing her tomorrow, unsure if the link you supplied is the exact same girl now, although she still looks good.

Thanks for the review BM.

Thinking about seeing her tomorrow, unsure if the link you supplied is the exact same girl now, although she still looks good.

No doubt she's either fucked off back home or there are new girls if this place is still up and running

Offline Full Moon

Sent her a txt, she replied with the name Pooja. Either way the new pics look good, I'll try tomorrow.

Sent her a txt, she replied with the name Pooja. Either way the new pics look good, I'll try tomorrow.

Keep me updated  :thumbsup:

Offline Full Moon

Keep me updated  :thumbsup:

So I arranged a booking via txt on Friday 17th, got to Poplar on the DLR then all communications went silent. :dash: 

So I arranged a booking via txt on Friday 17th, got to Poplar on the DLR then all communications went silent. :dash:

Why via text you know she's a brothel whore so it's first come first serve. Always call and speak on the phone.

Offline Full Moon

Should add that I got the location and time via txt, was told to phone when outside the building, which I did, yet no answer.

Should add that I got the location and time via txt, was told to phone when outside the building, which I did, yet no answer.

Oh ok my bad she's a fucking out of line for that. She's probably getting fucked by someone else they will and always will operate on a first come first serve basis

Offline Full Moon

Oh ok my bad she's a fucking out of line for that. She's probably getting fucked by someone else they will and always will operate on a first come first serve basis

Not to worry. I was tempted to check out this girl - External Link/Members Only who you recently reviewed, although I was cba to go trekking to South London after the above misadventure. Love the look of her body, on my hotlist.

Not to worry. I was tempted to check out this girl - External Link/Members Only who you recently reviewed, although I was cba to go trekking to South London after the above misadventure. Love the look of her body, on my hotlist.

She's good but not worth traveling to Kingston to see that's my honest opinion, wait untill she gets closer to where you live