Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber of Allure  (Read 1435 times)

58 review(s) for Amber-Rae (52 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline johnny34

External Link/Members Only

Saw this new profile & a combination of gut instinct & those boobs meant I was going to TOFTT.

30mins incall @ £60

Comms with agency were fine & was given postcode & asked to call/text when there. Sent text and got quick reply with door number. House was on the quayside, NE6 area. Seemed to be an ok area with ample free parking nearby, parked just around the corner.

Knocked on door & let in promptly by Amber who had a dressing gown on, she looked good & I would say her stats on her profile are accurate, age 19/20, size 8-10 with longish black hair. House was clean & tidy.

Sorted £'s out, went upstairs into the bedroom & started to undress, underneath her dressing gown Amber was wearing black underwear, stockings & suspenders. She asked about my likes & I asked about her dislikes (No anal or bb). I asked her to remove her bra to release her boobs (fake), they are exactly as you see in her photo, large, firm but amazingly soft to the touch (real feel boob job). Could'nt wait for a feel/lick/suck on them  :D. Then started with some kissing which was ok but not dfk. Then she moved down to give me a owo bj, licking & sucking of the bellend, some dt & some licking & sucking of both shaft & balls, all with lots of eye contact, great. I could feel myself getting close so changed position for some ro, I must have hit the spot as after a few mins she was squirming around & she grabbed the back of my head & pulled me even further in & was very wet. We then went back to more kissing which was dfk now. Back to more owo on me but it wasn't long before I asked for the condom as I was about to explode. Cowgirl with those boobs right in my face meant I didn't last much longer & filled the condom.

Services: kissing/dfk, owo, ro, sex (cowgirl)

Wasn't quite sure with her being a newbie quite how this was going to pan out but glad I did as I thoroughly enjoyed myself. She was very at ease & didn't show any nerves and on top of this was friendly and enthusiastic.

Looking4fun

Great review mate,she's definitely on my list now.

Offline toon972

Good review sounds promising.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review Johnny. You've picked out some crackers lately. On the list for sure.

Offline Philbiao1

*Sigh*

Onto my ever expanding list she goes... Thanks OP  :hi:

Offline mcb

Glad to hear your review's a positive. Had my eye on her myself :)

Upper Brunei

Looks and sounds very decent !!