Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eastern promise Finchley road  (Read 5209 times)

Offline Rupert

Anyone even here External Link/Members Only..
Saw the add on Gumtree claims slim young chinese girls.. I called the number and the lady was selling me on they girls are beautiful nd size 6 or 8 chinese girls , she said once you cone you will be back....
Appointment only as the door is locked  but I couldn't make the time available on had to give it a miss.
May be in the areas in the next 2 weeks, but anyone who may of been please let me know...

BustyAsianLover

That is Linda Maylee's new shop.  Google her.  One of the best fbsm providers

Yellowman

Long time lurker here, thought I'd do my part and provide some input :)

Received a  solid massage provided by Yuki for an hour - good strength on her.
She's a pretty Shanghainese girl who's been here for a few years, slim/medium build with long hair, very good English and personable.

HE was delivered perfectly (clearly had practice) and had some time left afterwards where she gave me a good warm towel rub down.

50quid entry and 30quid for the HE, I think you could get it for £20 but hey it's Xmas.

mrhappypants

Is this thread an advert? 

If the contributors are actually punters why not publish a review?  These threads (low review counts, vague contact details, no photos, massage + services, never published as a review) crop regularly around the holidays. 

Offline Kamaka

Looks like a review to me just above you.

Online stampjones

Went there a couple of weeks ago. Tried my luck on the door (4PM) and was buzzed in. Pretty smart 20 something chinese girl answered. Thought Id get passed to a hidden munter but she did the massage. To be fair she wasnt very good at massage but after a bit of pointless prodding asked if I wanted a massage "down here". Said "fuck yeah" but then we got into the 40 notes for hand relief blah blah. Eventually got to 30 for topless +. Was ok I guess but all the negotiation put me off. Hot body which I enjoyed and ok HR.
If youre there probably ok but not worth going out of your way for