Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Blonde Isabella (TOFTT Green Park)  (Read 4761 times)

2 review(s) for Hot Blonde Isabella (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sexysunny

External Link/Members Only

1 communication 10/10 Arranged the meet by AW email a few days in advance, she sent over the address and asked for a confirmation the night before. 
2 venue 10/10 Equidistant from Green Park and Hyde Park Corner tube stations, very impressive top floor flat, very very spacious bedroom, very large bed, big mirrors, even had this fancy sofa thing in one corner, clean and modern ensuite shower/bathroom. Nicest venue I've ever punted in.
3 timekeeping 10/10 She was ready at the agreed time.
4 hygiene 10/10 Freshly showered and immaculately clean.
5 face 9.5/10 Stunning! The partial face pictures are accurate. Extremely beautiful smile. One of the most attractive girls working in London.
6 body 10/10 Slim size 8, tanned body, soft skin, enhanced boobs and a very nice pussy. She wore black agent provocateur and a short silk gown.
7 spoken english 10/10 Fluent, softly spoken with a cute South American accent. First language is Portuguese as she's from Brazil.
8 services 7/10 After exiting the shower I began kissing her, she doesn't FK but it was still sensual. She did a dance for me to grind her bum against my cock while we were stood by a large mirror. I slowly undressed her and began exploring her body as we moved to the bed. OWO didn't last longer than half a minute before she started rubbing her boobs against my cock instead, good eye contact though. I decided to fuck her in mish, doggy and spoon first so I could go slow until I asked for cowgirl where she rode me and kissed me until I came. After about 10 minutes of chat, I was getting rock hard again just by looking at her! After another blowjob and boobjob, she fucked me again in cowgirl for quite a while and we eventually switched to mish for me to fuck her until I came again.
9 enthusiasm 7/10 Isabella's warm, friendly, engaging, really put the effort in to look amazing and the sex was outstanding. She made all the right noises to suggest she was enjoying herself. I just felt the OWO could have been better.
10 VFM 0/10 £200 for 1 hour

Isabella is the most attractive girl I've punted with and I can see why she's on some agency sites for £500/h, but I think she's too vanilla even for me. It's also worth mentioning that she didn't actually write her own profile but she does handle her own comms.

Overall rating from me 8.4/10

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing via this review, glad it work out positive for you.

10 VFM 0/10 £200 for 1 hour

Isabella is the most attractive girl I've punted with and I can see why she's on some agency sites for £500/h, but I think she's too vanilla even for me. It's also worth mentioning that she didn't actually write her own profile but she does handle her own comms.

Currently no W/G is worth £500 P/H IMO.

Differences between agency and A/W pricing has been discussed a number of times on UKP.

IMO, Smith posted some good info about agencies > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62880.0

As for the profile, some do have others manage the profiles. But this can lead to issues with what been stated (profile wise) and what she willing to offer  :thumbsdown:

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 10:57:21 am by The_Don »

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP. She does look lovely. At £200 PH I would expect FK at the very least and less than 60 seconds OWO is good enough for most of us. I can see why you said 0/10 VFM. Initially I thought must see this girl but the no FK is a deal breaker for me. Even so good report giving us all the facts, so we can make our own minds up. Glad you had a good time. Would you see her again?  :hi:

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. She definitely looks very pretty with a beautiful smile. Very heavy on the price side though, I usually do not go above 100 for 30 mins.

Offline sexysunny

Thanks for sharing via this review, glad it work out positive for you.

Currently no W/G is worth £500 P/H IMO.

Differences between agency and A/W pricing has been discussed a number of times on UKP.

IMO, Smith posted some good info about agencies > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62880.0

As for the profile, some do have others manage the profiles. But this can lead to issues with what been stated (profile wise) and what she willing to offer  :thumbsdown:

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

I initially had nothing to go by when deciding to see her. AW feedback generally isn't very reliable and there weren't any reports here. I actually called Isabella once in September, she was due to leave for a holiday on the same day I had originally planned to see her but I felt a really good vibe speaking with her as she tried convincing me to come over later that day.

I try to consider all things when I punt. A significantly cheaper WG is more likely to accept back to back bookings and give a rushed service as a consequence of being affordable to more punters. Then you have to factor in hygiene, whether they have time to shower between bookings, or the venue also being difficult to travel to. There are always going to be the odd exceptions to a punters normal rationale.

A WG can have multiple glowing reviews for great service, but if she is less than 8/10 looks wise, then I'm not likely to get hard enough for sex twice in the hour. If any WG charges more than £120/h, then I'm expecting FK and OWO. For a quick inexpensive 30min booking, I don't mind comprising but for an hour booking I want both looks and service.

Offline sexysunny

Thanks for the review OP. She does look lovely. At £200 PH I would expect FK at the very least and less than 60 seconds OWO is good enough for most of us. I can see why you said 0/10 VFM. Initially I thought must see this girl but the no FK is a deal breaker for me. Even so good report giving us all the facts, so we can make our own minds up. Glad you had a good time. Would you see her again?  :hi:

No FK is usually a deal breaker for me too and therefore she isn't a high priority for a return visit. I've noticed her rates temporarily drop a couple of times over the last year, so if you are keen then it maybe worth just keeping an eye on her profile.

I also forgot to mention that the entry to her building had CCTV.

Offline MrMatrix

No FK is usually a deal breaker for me too and therefore she isn't a high priority for a return visit. I've noticed her rates temporarily drop a couple of times over the last year, so if you are keen then it maybe worth just keeping an eye on her profile.

I also forgot to mention that the entry to her building had CCTV.
The CCTV is always a concern. It depends whether the landlord has put it/them up, but generally its the occupiers. If its in rented apartments and its not on every floor or just the floors we are accessing then I feel Sergei has put them up. He's getting very devious these days. Why does he need pictures of us. And don't say H&S.

Offline Ams11

Sexysunny - Agree looks are the deal breaker for me too. So who is the hottest WG you have punted so far and is she still on the scene?

Ams

Offline sexysunny

The CCTV is always a concern. It depends whether the landlord has put it/them up, but generally its the occupiers. If its in rented apartments and its not on every floor or just the floors we are accessing then I feel Sergei has put them up. He's getting very devious these days. Why does he need pictures of us. And don't say H&S.

I think having CCTV in that part of town would be perfectly normal especially as the rent for the apartments in that building must be at least £3k a month. I think she may share the place with this girl,

External Link/Members Only