Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LINDA SEXYY  (Read 6432 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy_Jane05 (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for HOT_MICHELLY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jambogaz

Hi. 

Was feeling horny (again) today, thought I would see who was around...Fired up AW on my mobile.  Wanted to see this girl - Jane

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately she was booked up.  Had another look, not much else around in my area, but noticed a new Brazilian lady had popped up.  Quite attractive I thought, and I had had 2 previous punts with Brazilian girls that had both went fairly well.  Made the call & got a short notice booking.  This is the girl...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Entered the flat, reasonable area of town, the girl was simply stunning - what a body!  Probably the best body I have been with in all my punting years, it was perfection.  Facially she has nice kissable lips, and dusky skin.

After a quick shower & a wee kiss, she got straight into her role, it was pretty full on, fairly rough, fast sex, I kept thinking "she just wants me out of here" as we moved together.  After a bit I went down on her & gave her a little attention, and although she made a lot of noise, I reckon she was acting just a tad, otherwise I am on the lookout for a cameraman to film me!!! LOL   

I decided that if it was going to be a quick in & out session then I was just going to go for it, so we went doggy & put a bit of energy into it, what a sight!  I came plenty after a few minutes, and expecting her to jump up & get dressed, was pleasantly surprised when she went to work with her wipes to clean me up, she took ages & made sure she got every drop.  A wee cuddle & some kissing & a wee Salsa dance at the end made this punt a very good one, what a nice girl, great fun, playful & so so hot.  Was a pleasure to meet her, if only her English was a bit better.

Thankfully a positive review from me, as I have had some right duffers this last year!

GAZ

Offline seeker

Shes just gone on my todo list if she ever comes to glasgow  :yahoo:

Offline jambogaz

If I understood her accent, she is in Falkirk next week, that's a bit closer for you!

Think an hour appointment might be more intimate, she certainly gives that impression.

By the way, that profile photo is 100% genuine.

Thehun10

"By the way, that profile photo is 100% genuine."

These photo are all over the internet  - Usually for a Transsexual Shemale.

People in Kirkcaldy are very open minded.

External Link/Members Only

DaveyP

Ok forgive me for being thick but I take it this is a fake review then?

whiterussian

i think he means the pics are fake daveyp.

Jambo has other reviews here.

Offline seeker

:vomit:  :vomit:
 :vomit:
If jambo says the pics are 100% why does he not mention it is a transexual.????in his reveiw
OFF MY TO DO LIST  :vomit:
Thanks guys  for pointing that out.

DaveyP

Ah I see. You know I was going to add this "girl" to my bookmarked list until the ladyboy revelation!

Thehun10

Maybe jambogaz was not aware that he has just fucked a POST-OP transsexual.
I presume after the OP they turned his dick into a pussy.

Her LondonTS profiles says: -

"My name is MAYA, I am POST-OP transsexual originally brésilienne.Adorable 24years girl super sexy, I suggest you meet with me to relax with a massage complete. I am the ideal company to make you forget the world outside. My photos are 100 real and recent. Hygiene and discretion essential.
a beautiful woman .....
I will surprise you by my beauty and Education

Find out in minutes everything always dreamed
A PERFECT WOMAN"

Offline seeker

There must be a law or some rule that says a MAN cannot pass himself of as a woman. ..maybe the sale of goods act  :D.or trade discroption act.  :unknown:
Any way the differance between a man and woman is much more than just physical apperance. If some one wants to see a tranny then that is thier choice, but for a tranny to try and pass himself as a woman is 101% wrond wrong wrong
Again thanks to the hun for pointing this out.  :hi:.

Offline jambogaz

Hmmm, interesting news indeed!  Lol, another one off the old to-do list.   :lol:

New experience for me then.  Tell you what though, she/he must have had some fine surgeon! 

Onwards & upwards, still had fun at the time.

Bit pukeworthy now but will get over it    :vomit:  :scare:

At least Seeker is saved  :D

If only I could image search on my mobile!!!!!! :cry:

Scoobs

Hope she/he didn't have a 5 o'clock shadow  :lol:

Offline seeker

So guys how do you image search on a mobile? ??
Searched on this site came up with nothing.

Ravanelli

Fucking hilarious! Makes me feel so much better about my experience with foxiroxi and her closet homosexual pimp partner Mike. Seriously though, now you know, review Linda Sexyy's hand on that tree trunk in the profile pic... The hand of a car mechanic wearing nail varnish!  :scare:

tda666

Go onto her AW profile and click on her feedback ...

Kirkcaldykiss says 'What a body! Nice, playful girl, lots of fun, had really good time, good background music to, thanks Linda x'

Linda Sexy 'Response: Tks love are u Gentlemen!!! xx'

... NO LUV, YOU'RE THE FUCKING GENTLEMAN !!!

:lol: :lol:

Offline MisterP

Hmmm, interesting news indeed!  Lol, another one off the old to-do list.   :lol:

New experience for me then.  Tell you what though, she/he must have had some fine surgeon! 

Onwards & upwards, still had fun at the time.

Bit pukeworthy now but will get over it    :vomit:  :scare:

At least Seeker is saved  :D

If only I could image search on my mobile!!!!!! :cry:

Wow! I'm sorry but this really is incredible!  If you really couldn't tell then I'm trying to recall all of my previous.  Shit.

whiterussian

I'd ask for my money back.  That is a true bait and switch.   

Offline Thepegmeister

This reminds me of that film Batchelor Party where he sleeps with one of the prossies they hire in. Afterwards his in the loo, the prossies walks in and lobs out a cock and takes a piss. Cue next scene of the lad in the shower screaming and scrubbing his bits furiously.  :scare: