Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I may be thick but...  (Read 944 times)

Offline bdca

Looking for some reviews of girls around Leamington Spa as im going to be there for a few weeks soon.

Anyway found ones on AW, but how do I check them back here for the reviews section, is there an "easy way" such as grabbing their AW profile number and searching for that? (which I tried with a number I know has a review but it returned no results on the search at top right).

Offline YorkshireLad

Copy & paste the username from adultwork into the search & it will show up any reviews etc.

Sureshot

No point going on username, many girls change their working name regularly so it wont show up in a search.

Best way is to use the 7 digit id code found at rhe bottom of her profile.  This id njmber stays the same regardless if she changes her username or not.

Offline berksboy

I have just looked on AW and if you put this in search External Link/Members Only  it comes up with results. If no results maybe no posts onthe WG you are looking at ?

somefun

Looking for some reviews of girls around Leamington Spa as im going to be there for a few weeks soon.

Anyway found ones on AW, but how do I check them back here for the reviews section, is there an "easy way" such as grabbing their AW profile number and searching for that? (which I tried with a number I know has a review but it returned no results on the search at top right).

Suspect you were looking for your own review.  This might not  work in searches until sometime tomorrow as only written today - needs database to refresh

Offline bdca

I have just looked on AW and if you put this in search External Link/Members Only  it comes up with results. If no results maybe no posts onthe WG you are looking at ?

Thats it cheers, I was putting a different link-style in  :thumbsup: