Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orchid Thai Massage - Bradford  (Read 1870 times)

warrinerd

Following the positive reviews I paid a visit to Orchid today. Really easy to find and plenty of parking on the main road.

Really friendly welcoming etc, paid £29 for 30mins massage...

In my baby suit on the table and I'd say early 30's Thai lady walked in, nice body and big tits, face not so great.

Massage was good and really firm but before I knew it she was on the table with me, rubbing her oiled up tits all over me - amazing!

She whispered in my ear if I was interested in any extras ... we agreed on £20 to continue B2B and also HR. B2B continued, very good as her tits were really firm.

She flipped me over and proceeded with oily HR - this was average however she did let me play with her lovely tits. It got better towards the grand finale, she used her tits to great effect and let me explode all over them.

I reckon more would be on offer, however I didn't want to push my luck on my first visit therefore I'll be revisiting at some point!

WD

External Link/Members Only

Online catweazle

I reckon more would be on offer, however I didn't want to push my luck on my first visit therefore I'll be revisiting at some point!

WD

External Link/Members Only

Yes more is on offer, see my earlier review.

Offline sowhat

When yesterday. 1 hour massage ( if i could say that's a massage ). HR for £ 20.. average skill... I wonder why i spend £ 60 with a thai lady which is 30+ . Going back... i don't think so.... :thumbsdown:

Offline Darkepool

Yes more is on offer, see my earlier review.

Read it.... sounds just the cut of my jib... love thais with big nips!