Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penelope Diamondx. : Newcastle upon Tyne  (Read 571 times)

BrandsHill

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

£110 : 1 great hour

Imagine this, it's the mid 19th Century at a huge lavish country estate in rural England.

There Penelope sits, in a grand parlour, daughter of an aristocrat, 22 years old, beautiful, playful, well polished, sinful thoughts fluttering in her well educated mind as she sits resplendent on a chaise langue, her ample bosom cosseted tightly in a beautiful low cut dress, waiting to be married off to some middle aged, dull, pompous, stinking rich twerp when in reality she would much rather have the much younger  Estate Head Gardeners Son. Well, for 1 hour I was that lucky young man (actually not so young), delivering roses and so much more to her during which time her spirit ran free and sexual adventure was abundant.

Ok, so I've got carried away somewhat. It's 2016 and yes, Penelope is a posh vixen and the ample bosom is true. But my oh my,  she is so much more than that. As I've said in my other reviews, sex has to be more than functional to me which is why I select the ladies I see very carefully, seeing only those who as well as having beauty (Christ look at picture of her in the one piece pink lingerie on her profile page, only a man on the verge of his last breath would fail to get aroused by that) also have interesting personalities which Penelope clearly displayed during our communication prior to meeting and gives hints of in her AW profile.

She was dressed as requested on my arrival, bra, panties and high heels with misty blue eyes jeweling an absolutely gorgeously cute face, full pouty lips revealing a radiant smile. A pale skinned, dark haired, voluptuous, erotic 22 year old stunning True English Rose. And that lovely posh tone !

Sexually, I'm a giver, nothing better in my mind than genuinely pleasing a woman, as by doing so, if you've chosen who to see well, you are always reciprocated  with a very genuine passionate response as Penelope did. I spent quite a while sensuously exploring her fabulous body then spreading her thighs and pleasuring her smoothly shaven fresh pussy and rimming her gorgeous arse. An invitation to suck my cock (OWO) was enthusiastically accepted by her, and very much enjoyed by me, soft lips enveloping my cock, varying in tempo and delivered with real zeal. So much so that she insisted on repeating later. During the whole time, from seconds after arriving until leaving, passionate kissing, I love that, just makes it so goddam intimate. Those lips, wow !

A further invitation later from me to fuck was equally enthusiastically welcomed. Love brolly on. Cushion under her bum, thighs wide, lusty eyes locked on mine, pussy glistening, me kneeling up, my cock nuzzling against her pussy before sliding slowly in, her lips pursing with pleasure, my cock thrilled as God knows what. And when at sexually heightened stages she lustily, almost unknowingly, says "oh fuck" in that pure accent your self control is challenged to the limit. We fucked for a while, varying tempo and depth, her frequently pulling me down to kiss her, then  stroking her clitoris gently to make her cum as we fucked, what a sight as she did, nothing better. Managed to retain my self control as I like to make the most of every second of the hour. 2nd cushion added, now with Penelope on her front, cushions under hips, fucking her from behind, her legs together, me kneeling astride her her thighs, what a view, what a response. "Oh Fuck" slipping out of her pouty lips again as she lustily looked over her shoulder at me as I fucked her, her bum cheeks spread, my thumb caressing her bum.

No clock watching at all, was actually me who who had to stop well after the hour had elapsed as I regrettably had to be elsewhere. Her profile states that facial is an option and cim is not but that was not discussed as in this instance I wanted to be deep inside her when cumming. And that I was, Penelope on top, astride me, fucking me deep until we both orgasmed simultaneously. That's just a fabulously rare experience, you can't plan that! 

In terms of far less important stuff, good shower facilities, drink offered before and after, I just needed water to recover !

In addition to all the attributes I've mentioned Penelope has a really endearingly warm and generous personality that made the whole experience  intensely passionate  and belied that it was the first time we met. It won't be our last ! 

BrandsHill

Here the link > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks.
Sorry for neglecting to include the link. Does anyone know if I can edit my review to add the link please?