Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Tiny Lily - JQ, Birmingham. TOFTT  (Read 1689 times)

2 review(s) for Teen Tiny Lily  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BillyBackDoor

So far only had good punts with this Hungarian group. Today my luck ran out.

£60. 0.5hr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Same venue as Girlfriend Sandra in JQ.  Fit for purpose modern apartment block.  Decor seems to have improved since I saw Amelia and Ashley.  Rooms are still small, but aren't as gloomy.

Seemed a bit miserable when she opened the door.  Should probably have walked then, but when little Billy caught sight of her, he blocked the door.

Agreed services (FK, OWO) paid, went for a shower.

It is the girl in the pictures, she is young, gorgeous and is indeed tiny. Physically the only negative I can come up with, is that her tits were virtually non existent, nice big nipples though.

Due to her being gorgeous, I had trouble not popping early on numerous occasions, especially as it quickly became apparent that she must've learned her trade in Romania.  I use the stereotype not because I agree with it, I generally don't,  but it quickly illustrates the type of service she provides.

Very limited kissing, lips only and then only for about 20sec.

OWO was quite good, but not very deep, shortlived and was preceded by excessive baby wiping despite me having accepted a shower.  I asked her to carry on and she did, after applying a condom.  To be fair, the oral was much better with than without, deeper and sloppier.

Wouldn't 69.

CG first, glorious sight but wouldn't take more than half of it.

Swapped to doggy then I daty to give the little man a break.  She is tight and very hot.  It was clean but a waste of time.  No response at all.

Did some mish, but wouldn't let me put her legs up.

More CG then she gets off and suggests a hj to finish.  I glance at the clock and see we've still got 15min.  So I suggest doggy.  She rolls her eyes but adopts the pronebone position. Result!  So I pound her like that till I pop.  20min had elapsed.

Btw, throughout, whenever I'd try and touch, kiss or stroke her anywhere, she'd say she was too ticklish.

Also at various points she suggested that time was sort, when it was anything but.  She didn't argue when I pointed this out, but obviously tries it on.

I did try and explain to her that she would have repeat business if she provided a better experience but the "language barrier" got in the way.

So I got dressed and left.

It's a negative from me as the agreed FK didn't occur; the OWO which did was ok but only lasted about a minute. Generally it was all a bit rushed.

If this girl provided the same service as Sandra (who I saw last week, review to follow), she'd be extremely busy indeed.

Ming

Damn Billy, I wanted the TOFTT badge with this one, though given your review I am glad I didn't.

She does look fit though, a P&D 30 mins perhaps??

Thanks for the review matey.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

Seems not too different a experience from the 'service' I received from Stunning Kim who looks to be from the same group.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Damn Billy, I wanted the TOFTT badge with this one, though given your review I am glad I didn't.

She does look fit though, a P&D 30 mins perhaps??

Thanks for the review matey.

Ming  :hi:

Yup.  I now wish you'd took this one for the team too.  Where's my Delorean?

P&D might be OK if you can control yourself.  Pre punt wank might be in order.

Online RedditchJay

Looks like she has an amazing ass

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear about that BBD, thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline azrael

Sorry to hear about that BBD, thanks for the review  :hi:

+1 damm shame though, liked the look of this one  :unknown:

Offline Juankerr

+1 damm shame though, liked the look of this one  :unknown:
Makes it all the more annoying when they look that fit  :(

Offline azrael

Makes it all the more annoying when they look that fit  :(

Guess thats one of the reasons they think they can piss all over you with a shitty service and because of their looks you'll end up going back

Offline jimgooooo

guess the unlimited cum that she has listed in her Q&A is out of the question then  :dash:

Offline BillyBackDoor

guess the unlimited cum that she has listed in her Q&A is out of the question then  :dash:

Tbh, I don't know.  I went with the assumption that it was one pop and nothing about her attitude convinced me it would be otherwise.

I got the impression that had I asked and got agreement it would have gone the same way as the FK and succumbed to the language barrier veto in any case.