Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Tiffany - Old Street  (Read 994 times)

20 review(s) for GFE Tiffany  (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LastManCumings

GFE Tiffany - Old Street

AW Link -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - Earlier this month. Afternoon punt.
Location - 5-7 min walk from Old Street Station.
Time spent - 1 hour
Cost - £120

Background - A lunch-time punting opportunity opened up in the diary. Checked with a regular, but no response, so I needed a Plan B. I'd read about Tiffany on UKP and her profile looked good, so thought let's give her a go.

Positives

- Location easily accessible by public transport, which is always a plus for me.
- Lift was working, else it would have been quite a climb to get to her apartment.
- Small-ish double bed, but functional.
- Upbeat and enthusiastic demeanour. She states she is 20 and I don't doubt that too much.
- Told me she had just finished a shower when I walked in and during RO she tasted nice, so good hygiene.
- Good FK with some DFK every once a while, during the start of the punt
- Good OWO. She did try to stop me going deep with her hands, but I asked her to remove them and then continued.
- Enjoyed CIM, and she was in no hurry to empty her mouth after it. Used her tongue to play with the rim of my shaft, which was sweet torture for me.
- With me lying down on the bed, her long blonde hair felt nice rubbing against my thighs and balls during OWO.
- Pretty girl with a slim body. Facially, she reminded me of a young External Link/Members Only from the Apprentice.
- Nice natural breast, which I did enjoy. I guess a previous punter did enjoy them more, as I noticed some maul marks. Greedy guy.

Neutral

- She's based out of a council estate near Old Street. Felt safe during the day, but I'd not want to punt there after dark.
- Decent English, but was shy to talk about things at the start of the punt, but opened up a bit as things went along.
- Heard a female voice in the flat, maybe her flatmate or another WG working along with her. Didn't see her.
- Poor time planning on my part, so I couldn't get round to sticking my dick inside her wet vag. It looked tight, but I need to plan another visit to confirm this.
- RO on her, but with no fingering, didn't really get her as wet as I wanted.

Negatives

- Comms were good on AW. Sent her an e-mail via AW the day before. Set a time, but then I had to change it on the day, which was again communicated about 2 hours in advance and was accepted. All good. Get a text with street name and post code. If you have punted around Old st. then this location wouldn't come as a surpise. Got to the address, sent a text, no reply. Called four times, Call wouldn't connect. 15 mins after the punt was supposed to start, I sent her a text and was halfway back to Old St. tube station when I get 3 texts with the flat number and that she is ready for me. She told me her phone is broken (cracked screen) and giving her problems. Well I had almost written off this punt as a no-show before I got that text. So she needs to work on comms a bit better and maybe get a better phone or the one she has repaired.
- No hot water in the shower. I had to settle for a quick wash in the sink where the tap had some warm water, so I guess it's just the shower. Didn't venture a shower after the punt as I didn't see the point. Got back to work and had a nice warm shower.
- Clock-watching. Was told 10 mins before that I had 10 mins left. Shower time is included in the booked time. Since I had my pop, I knew I would not pop in 10 mins, so some light cuddling and I left. The late start & end had already changed my plans and I did not want to change them any further.
- No mention/intention of a Round 2. Eventhough we had 10 mins to spare. 

Would I see her again ? - Though this was bordering a neutral punt for me, Yes I'd give her another go, to get my dick in more than one hole.