Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carly - GFE Bury  (Read 637 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I asked if anyone had any info on this girl back in May but got no replies, still no info on here but I did see her a couple of month back and have been mulling over doing a review,.
The main delay is whether to review as a neutral or negative however on reflection i've opted for negative as this establishment has set itself up to rival Sandys therefore the expectation and standard of the girls and service needs to be top class.

This was my 1st visit to GFE since it set up following the demise of TWL, appears to have been done up nicely with everything new and clean plus decent showers in the rooms.
I arrived 15 minutes early however a couple of minutes after I arrived Carly walked through reception and down to one of the rooms to start a service, not sure is she was running late or whether they crammed in another booking but not a major issue and i'm not marking her down on this.
When my time came Carly showed me to the room which is a nice touch then left me for a few minutes while I showered, she came back in a few minutes after i'd finished drying off and we discussed what service I wanted.
Opted for the £55 / 30 minutes GFE rather than the basic £45 / 30 minutes, not sure exactly what extra you get for the £10 but my understanding is that OWO and kissing are also included.
My initial thoughts on Carly was that she was pretty enough, Asian / Pakistani girl however not as good as I was hoping for or expecting and her body also wasn't as good as her pics suggest, she isn't fat and there was nothing to stop the little man performing but she is carrying a few extra pounds compared to her pics, profile says size 8 however i'd says she was at least a 10.
On with the service, OWO was mediocre and she fairly quickly offered me a condom, alarm bells were ringing that she was rushing the punt so I asked for more oral which she did but soon offered sex again which I opted for as her oral technique wasn't doing too much for me.
Started in Mish and went for some kissing but just got light pecks rather than the full on DFK that you'd expect with a GFE, tried a few times but nothing doing and she had started to actually cover her face over with her hair to stop me being able to kiss her or even see her, WTF  :angry:
Decided to change position and went for doggy then asked her to lie flat on her stomach and she seemed to turn her head away from me.
I'm contemplating whether to go for CIM which I had in mind prior to the punt but by now i'm also thinking that I don't want to be giving this girl any extra money. I carry on with her lying flat down and i'm slowing down as by now i'm close to cumming, think she must have known this and she decided to start lifting her arse up and pushing back on me to finish me off quicker so I completely stopped to regain control but she pushed back a few more times and i shot my load a couple of minutes before I wanted to.

In conclusion -
Not as good as the pics suggest
Service wasn't great and not the GFE that i was expecting / paid for
Finished me off as quickly as possible

I have been back to GFE since and seen Bianca and Sienna both of which did give a top class GFE though i've previously seen both of these girls elsewhere and knew the service would be good   

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 08:01:33 am by Blackpool Rock »

Offline Spannerman

Thanks for the review Blackpool Rock.

I was considering seeing her but think I'll scrub that idea. I've noticed a lot of photos at GFE are particularly flattering.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review Blackpool Rock.

I was considering seeing her but think I'll scrub that idea. I've noticed a lot of photos at GFE are particularly flattering.
Don't get me wrong it wasn't a total horror of a punt possibly borderline neutral but enough niggles to mark it down and i've read some of my other reviews and wished they had been marked as negative not neutral a few months later.
Perhaps I got her on a bad day or she just didn't take to me and I can't believe nobody else on here has punted her, yes i'd say there is some photoshop going on here

Offline frankc

Shame about this girl, from her photo's she looks right up my street...Great reviewing BR and thanks for saving me a few bob... :thumbsup: