Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha @ Lush  (Read 1171 times)

Offline shyjamal

Thought i would try Aisha out as there are not any decent and decent looking Asian/indian girls out there.

She is nice and pretty with a slim slender body but i would deffo not visit again as she had a wiff of fishyness which was off putting  but the little blues helped me through.

She seems submissive and i had to instigate everything and and i did not feel rushed at all... a good service if your into a submissive girls

Was thinking this is either a neutral or negative  but because I would deffo not see her again i would rate this as negative.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 12:00:30 am by shyjamal »

Online YorkshireLad

Cheers for the review, these Asian girls at Lush seem to be getting mixed reviews. So i'm guessing she doesn't shower after each punter?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:22:03 am by YorkshireLad »

Offline shyjamal

Cheers for the review, these Asian girls at Lush seem to be getting mixed reviews. So i'm guessing she doesn't shower after each punter?

I cant say what the situ is but i would deffo avoid her personally. I have had many Asian gf and they are clean, but if u never been with one... aisha will deffo put u off seeing other asian girls.

Lush Leeds

So i'm guessing she doesn't shower after each punter?

There are some very mixed reviews for Aisha at Lush, not read a comment of similar nature to your's though tbf, I do know that Lush have a mandatory minimum of 15mins between bookings for their girls to shower and freshen up though so it sounds as though she may possibly not have followed the rule book on that occasion.. :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

There are some very mixed reviews for Aisha at Lush, not read a comment of similar nature to your's though tbf, I do know that Lush have a mandatory minimum of 15mins between bookings for their girls to shower and freshen up though so it sounds as though she may possibly not have followed the rule book on that occasion.. :unknown:

Naughty naughty Emmanuelle.  :dash: :dash: We all know who you are really.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: Don't be getting yourself banned now by trying to be all coy with us and typing away in the 3rd person.  :dash: :dash:

FFS just tell it how it should be....that you've given her a bollocking and that if she does it again she gets sacked.

Offline BP96

I actually tried to see Aisha this week. She started at 1200, I booked in for 115. Drove all the way from Sheffield to Leeds. Got there and found out that she hadn't turned up for any of her appointments before me and wasn't responding to her phone. Got some bullshit excuse from the agency that because she wasn't responding they couldn't have contacted me to let me know.

Lesson: avoid Lush.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I actually tried to see Aisha this week. She started at 1200, I booked in for 115. Drove all the way from Sheffield to Leeds. Got there and found out that she hadn't turned up for any of her appointments before me and wasn't responding to her phone. Got some bullshit excuse from the agency that because she wasn't responding they couldn't have contacted me to let me know.

Fucking annoying ain't.  :dash: :dash: You gonna neg her for it...coz you should.  :angry: :mad: :angry:

I'm so torn as that Jess that works for them appears to be OK.

Emmanuelle needs to get his shit together or just fuck off IMHO.

Offline Tricks

No excuse for poor communication :dash: Sounds like a very poor agency to me, I for one will not be using them :thumbsdown: