Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LITTLE ANGEL Old Street No OWO No CIM Young Fresh Polish Nubile Fluent English  (Read 11324 times)

9 review(s) for MASSEUSE NICOL (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

londinium

VERDICT
Great for a relaxed GFE experience with a lovely, sweet, young, fresh polish nubile who has fluent English.
If OWO and CIM are a must for you I'd give this one a miss.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Two meets in one review, I've recently punted off reviews off well known girls on here so thought I'd give back where it'd be helpful.
After reading zulu-lance review on here I thought I'd try out the new girl, julias pal (seen julia too)

FIRST MEET - THE DISAPPOINTING ONE
Disappointing as OWO and CIM weren't on offer, despite my efforts to get her to reconsider and offering extra money.
Now I'm a young good looking slim guy with a healthy looking cock so naturally it killed the mood leaving me thinking "... why not me.... (but zulu-lance)"  :unknown:
From zulu-lances review "she wiped my cock with a tissue", sure fire sign that a girls green and not yet comfortable with OWO.  As she doesn't advertise OWO or CIM I felt it wrong to write a neutral or negative review.

I had tried really hard to convince her on the OWO and she wasn't having it, all that chat and disagreement at the start of the punt, killed the mood for me, so first meet was disappointing.  I wanked myself over her stomach and left feeling disappointed.
So from my experience, OWO and CIM are far from guaranteed and if they are important to you give this girl a miss.

I RETURNED - BECAUSE I LIKED HER LOOK AND I WAS FEELING HORNY
Now I did like the look of her, everyone has their preferences and I'm not saying she is drop dead gorgeous or anything but for me she has a look, that right now is my thing.  And a slim fit body which for me is a must whatever look I'm currently digging.  Decent sized tits for a slim girl, ass not as big as I normally like to bang but I like my girls to have big butts.
Age looks to be early/mid 20s.

Also in all that chat failing to convince her to do OWO and CIM I did get the strong impression she's actually quite a nice, young, new girl.... (I mean for a woman on AW who are mental lying bitches of way above average level, so it's all relative.  :sarcastic:) and she has very good English for a Polish Girl.

Looks and personality aside, most importantly I work just a few mins walk away!
So...... one evening after work having earlier got the horn from having the secretary at work flex her butt for me from the print room....
I thought I'd find a hole for my horniness and give Nicol a 2nd chance knowing that OWO and CIM were off..... on short notice I was able to book an hour with her and approached the meet in a different manner from my normal punts (normally for me to punt, OWO and CIM and Rimming MUST be available)

SECOND MEET - THE RELAXING FULFILLING ONE
And it was a meet that I really enjoyed and something new for me just a chilled out relaxed GFE experience with covered oral, cumming once in the hour (normally to get vfm I cum twice or just book 30mins max).
I really enjoyed myself in her company.... not to mention the quality doggy and missionary sex.  I'm missionarydoggy on aw and those are my two positions of choice but from other reviews she cowgirls etc.

She's a lovely, fresh, young polish girl, maybe she whored elsewhere before but at most a few months is my guess.  Likely she spent most of the meet telling me bullshit as is expected in punts, but I genuinely enjoyed talking to her whilst she was massaging me (between sex), I found it relaxing and her company pleasurable.

Certainly I will return again and for me this second meet had really left me reconsidering my whole approach.  Maybe I'm just going softer after years of banging slags hard and fast and cumming on their faces, mouths and ass  :drinks:

VERDICT
Great for a relaxed GFE experience with a lovely, sweet, young, fresh polish nubile who has fluent English.
If OWO and CIM are a must for you I'd give this one a miss.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. I walked away once when the girl refused OWO but some punters earlier reported she provided them. Anyways, good for you, as long as you have enjoyed it.

londinium

I walked away once when the girl refused OWO but some punters earlier reported she provided them.

Real mood killer, being refused OWO when you've built up expectations of it.  :thumbsdown:
Must be said at present her profile doesn't offer OWO, so she can't be blamed for my expectations.
On the other hand I could be blamed as I read zulu-lances review but ignored her profile except for the phone number.  :blush:

KEY POINT
If OWO is important to you suggest to try the numerous poles who consistently and clearly offer OWO
whatever their mood
whatever the time of the month
whatever financial target they have that day
whatever their friends are saying/doing.
whatever your cock looks like (as long as it is clean)
whatever the state of your body and face (barring any signs of stds)
:wackogirl:

mrhappypants

Londinium,  thank you for an informative review.

Disappointing as OWO and CIM weren't on offer... why not me.... (but zulu-lance)"  :

Interesting to note that this is not the first time Zulu Lance has reported obtaining unadvertised services.   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115854.msg1339370#msg1339370
Just to confuse things further I notice Holland also reports her offering CIM.

Would either of you care to comment on this?  It is pretty unusual for a girl to vacillate about offering such a key service in my experience.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 06:56:25 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Convince Me

holland

Londinium,  thank you for an informative review.

Interesting to note that this is not the first time Zulu Lance has reported obtaining unadvertised services.   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115854.msg1339370#msg1339370
Just to confuse things further I notice Holland also reports her offering CIM.

Would either of you care to comment on this?  It is pretty unusual for a girl to vacillate about offering such a key service in my experience.

Hi all :hi:

She didn' t hesitate to give me owo at all. Infact she gave me a great wet blow job  :yahoo: She asked me, with her words broken as she was busy sucking, if i wanted to come in her mouth for 10 pouds extra but i refused. :dash:
Next time i ll go for it.

mrhappypants

Hi all :hi:

She didn' t hesitate to give me owo at all. Infact she gave me a great wet blow job  :yahoo: She asked me, with her words broken as she was busy sucking, if i wanted to come in her mouth for 10 pouds extra but i refused. :dash:
Next time i ll go for it.

Puzzling.  I would really want to know if OWO and CIM are on offer if I am going to book and am holding off on this basis.  Londinium, excuse me asking this, and I really do not mean to give offence, but can you think of any reason your experience was so different from Holland's?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 11:03:16 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Ozy84

Although you are a good looking lad with a healthy looking cock  :lol: maybe it just smelt a bit?! Sometimes we dont always smell our odours as we just het use to them.  :unknown: just a possibility. I cannot believe this lady would not  do owo or cim for the extra £10 as another member got offered if everything was cushty with you.

londinium

Profile states Oral.  :dash:

The way AW List works is that if she is advertising OWO it would also say one of the below

Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection

Mostly the former

mrhappypants

Although you are a good looking lad with a healthy looking cock  :lol: maybe it just smelt a bit?! Sometimes we dont always smell our odours as we just het use to them.  :unknown: just a possibility. I cannot believe this lady would not  do owo or cim for the extra £10 as another member got offered if everything was cushty with you.

The reason I doubt this is that I imagine advertising covered service (which is how her profile currently stands) must make a very big difference to a girl's popularity and earnings.  Why advertise covered service (and cut down your business) and then offer CIM and OWO in the room?  Am I missing something?

londinium

I cannot believe this lady would not  do owo or cim for the extra £10 as another member got offered if everything was cushty with you.

Well then you know fuck all about women in general and working girls in particular especially new ones like this one.  :hi:
See list above mood, whatever the time of the month etc
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:19:30 pm by londinium »

londinium

Although you are a good looking lad with a healthy looking cock  :lol: maybe it just smelt a bit?!

Valid question without the "I cannot believe", choice of words makes a big difference.  ;)

I was straight out of their lovely ensuite(ish) shower, things were going great as she was drying me down.... then reached for the rubber and it all went south at that point.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:17:04 pm by londinium »

londinium

Taking what holland and zulu-lance have said assuming it was the same girl that we all saw, at best your odds are 50-50 as I've seen her twice.
And add that to this relevant point,

Now I'm a young good looking slim guy with a healthy looking cock

To adjust your odds accordingly up or down.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:25:21 pm by londinium »

londinium

can you think of any reason your experience was so different from Holland's?

Small chance a different girl, I am sure I saw the one in the profile pics.

Beyond that my list above mood, time of month etc

Also the critical reference point here is OWO isn't advertised on her profile, Julia is her friend and is an experienced working knowing how Adultwork works, I highly doubt she accidentally didn't select either of

Oral without Protection

It was clearly a deliberate choice.
Why then offer OWO and/or CIM in the room....  :unknown: ..... women can be a bit mental/picky/irrational/capricious like that.

Until and when she states clearly on her profile OWO you take your chances.

CONTROVERSY ENDER
Ask her specifically in advance by text or when calling her whether she is going to do OWO, and CIM if that is what you are looking for.
CONTROVERSY ENDER
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:29:48 pm by londinium »

holland

Small chance a different girl, I am sure I saw the one in the profile pics.

Beyond that my list above mood, time of month etc

Also the critical reference point here is OWO isn't advertised on her profile, Julia is her friend and is an experienced working knowing how Adultwork works, I highly doubt she accidentally didn't select

Oral without Protection

It was clearly a deliberate choice.

CONTROVERSY ENDER
What I would say is ask her specifically in advance by text or when calling her whether she is going to do OWO, and CIM if that is what you are looking for.
CONTROVERSY ENDER

Londinium did you ask the maid if owo was on the menu? Because i did and she confimed that owo was available and cim was 10 pounds extra.

Offline Silver Birch

So from my experience, OWO and CIM are far from guaranteed and if they are important to you give this girl a miss.

Reading between the lines on OWO; I can only once remember getting bagged up when I was expecting OWO. If you are finding it "far from guaranteed" this suggests you have been refused on more than one occasion? Perhaps your cock isn't as handsome as you think  :P

londinium

Londinium did you ask the maid if owo was on the menu? Because i did and she confimed that owo was available and cim was 10 pounds extra.

I didn't and that is my controversy ender for anyone who still wants to give her a punt and needs OWO and/or CIM.

I punted without checking her profile Enjoys just going off zulu-lance review.
In general though I don't bother asking them if they'll do something that is not on their Enjoys, maybe her maid/julia says yes regardless and encourages her to do it and that was covered in my mental cunt list

whatever their friends are saying/doing.

Offline Sonnylock

To add to the OWO discussion, i saw her last week and got OWO without even asking about it. However, she asked me not to CIM as she didn't like it (no mention of 10 quid extra), an also no fingering. Truly YMMV.

londinium

When you are

Reading between the lines...

you're meant to be on the right page aka review aka girl.  ;)

If you are finding it "far from guaranteed" this suggests you have been refused on more than one occasion?

I haven't ever been refused OWO by a girl who advertises OWO with discretion.
And in case you missed it this is a girl who refused me OWO whilst not advertising OWO.

Cock envy can lead a guy to let his imagination run wild, create his own straw mans and knock them down, all whilst he thinks he is just being clever and "reading between the lines".  :hi:

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Saw her on Friday and got OWO without asking, i did ask for CIM but she said no but offered facial for an extra tenner, which i paid up for (at the end). She took it like a trooper, and was worth the extra if that's what you are into.
 I'm very tempted to do a duo with her and Julia when she comes back, anyone had the pleasure?

vt

Perhaps your cock isn't as handsome as you think  :P

Maybe she was overawed by its handsomeness and had to cover it in latex so she wouldn't fall in love with it completely!!  :D   ;)

londinium

with a healthy looking cock

Only if you read... "between the lines" or not at all could you "read" healthy to be handsome.

For anyone interested in working out whether to see this girl:

Sonnylock (no CIM no fingering) and JohnWaynesJism (no CIM) added some useful info  :thumbsup:

Silver Birch and vt added some useless crap  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 11:00:51 pm by londinium »

Offline Malvolio

vt added a funny joke.  Try and loosen up a bit.

holland

mrhappypants

I am still not clear what is going on here, but maybe no more than new WG deciding through experience what services she is and is not prepared to provide. 

Offline OutForJustice80

Indeed.

This is a classic case of YMMV. Her profile only mentions covered oral so anyone going to see her should assume that's all they're getting. It's not happened often but I have been offered services that appear to be off the menu before. If they're crucial services for you. My advice would be to punt somewhere else. As will I in this particular case.

Offline Sonnylock

I am still not clear what is going on here, but maybe no more than new WG deciding through experience what services she is and is not prepared to provide.

That's what i think it is. She's clearly inexperienced and still figuring out this biz.

She also didn't know punters share info, so she may have thought she could get away with offering different services to different people. When i told her i came after seeing reviews on UKP, she was surprised that such a site existed and was curious to know what was written about her. She then said she'd ask her friend about it and check out the site. I think these inconsistencies will iron out with time.

Offline Silver Birch

Reading between the lines on OWO; I can only once remember getting bagged up when I was expecting OWO. If you are finding it "far from guaranteed" this suggests you have been refused on more than one occasion? Perhaps your cock isn't as handsome as you think  :P

Silver Birch and vt added some useless crap  :thumbsdown:

You poor sensitive soul  :rolleyes:

Didn't the  :P suggest to you my post was tongue in cheek  :hi:

londinium

Thanks for the advice Dad.

(That was a 'funny' joke (at your expense))  :hi:

You got it!  Sometimes when you're new things can be confusing, I mean sometimes we all need a mentor like Malvolio to butt in from nowhere and explain things to us and give us pointers on how to improve ourselves.  :sarcastic:

As for this girl she has Julia, perhaps she might update her Enjoys List in the coming days/weeks but until then I'd advise confirming any services beyond what it states in advance of confirming a booking.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 12:19:00 am by londinium »

mrhappypants

... until then I'd advise confirming any services beyond what it states in advance of confirming a booking.

Unfortunately my general experience is that the texts stop being returned at this point.

The problem is that a WG might be willing to proffer OWO to a suave, debonair and immaculately groomed punter like myself, but she won't commit to it on the phone just in case one of you smelly fuckers shows up.

Offline Malvolio

UKPunting is an internet forum - how it works is that someone starts a topic and then anyone else who's on the forum joins in if they feel like it. 

Given that this forum is populated by thousands of men who pay for sex and like talking about it, it's not a place for sensitive souls who can't cope with criticism or jokes.

londinium

UKPunting is an internet forum - how it works is that someone starts a topic and then anyone else who's on the forum joins in if they feel like it. 

Given that this forum is populated by thousands of men who pay for sex and like talking about it, it's not a place for sensitive souls who can't cope with criticism or jokes.

The self improvement advice from Mumalvolio continues unabated.  :unknown:

londinium

....just in case one of you smelly fuckers shows up.

Now that was a funny joke.  :lol:

mrhappypants

I have just got off the telephone to Nicol.  She confirmed that she offers OWO, but at discretion.  I clarified; "so you will let me know when you have met me if you prepared to offer it?" and she agreed.....

She does not work at the weekend.

Offline Ozy84

I have just got off the telephone to Nicol.  She confirmed that she offers OWO, but at discretion.  I clarified; "so you will let me know when you have met me if you prepared to offer it?" and she agreed.....

She does not work at the weekend.

So do you think this is more down to hygiene then? Better get washing....🛀🚿

mrhappypants

So do you think this is more down to hygiene then? Better get washing....🛀🚿

I've stocked up on brillo pads and am bracing myself for a good "de-rinding" :D.

londinium

Could someone please shout me if this one comes back.
Seems to have gone on an extended holiday since before Xmas, mentioned something similar to me but who knows what happens, girls retire and unretire.  :unknown: ... like punters.  :D

For the record she relented on the OWO eventually but not CIM which she appears to dislike... most of the time.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Could someone please shout me if this one comes back.
Seems to have gone on an extended holiday since before Xmas, mentioned something similar to me but who knows what happens, girls retire and unretire.  :unknown: ... like punters.  :D

For the record she relented on the OWO eventually but not CIM which she appears to dislike... most of the time.

I`d be interested too, was hoping to see her this week, but still not back. Seen her a couple of times, great kissing and OWO plus a very good facial finish, which i think was an extra tenner. Shame she doesn`t work weekends.

londinium

Returned doing only massage and hand relief.

Tried to convince her and she didn't budge.

So only massage and hand relief as it's conveniently placed for me I've been to see her a couple of times.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Returned doing only massage and hand relief.

Tried to convince her and she didn't budge.

So only massage and hand relief as it's conveniently placed for me I've been to see her a couple of times.

Now i`m confused, mrhappypants recent review says he got OWO and CIM. Did you ask her for oral? That would be a great shame if it was just HR.  :(

mrhappypants

Now i`m confused, mrhappypants recent review says he got OWO and CIM. Did you ask her for oral? That would be a great shame if it was just HR.  :(

I got OWO and CIM - but we agreed upfront that it was at descretion until she actually met me.  I think she understood that it was a condition of my booking and I would have walked if it was not available.

londinium

mrhappypants walked in thinking it was full service.

She explained to me on the phone that it was only massage and hand relief I went on that basis.

She did give some reason for not providing full service any longer not sure what to make of that but at the end of the day she has made up her choice and I respected that....  :sarcastic: well actually I tried to convince her otherwise by offering lots of money but she didn't budge so whatever her reason she seems to be quite resolute in that.

My advice would be if you want something more then massage and hand relief look elsewhere.

In truth I always felt that she was uncomfortable with providing sex for money even though when she did she delivered it with enthusiasm and a genuine sex appeal.

mrhappypants

My advice would be if you want something more then massage and hand relief look elsewhere.

I would put this slightly differently. 

I specified OWO and CIM in my service request acknowledging that they were at descretion until she met me.  She delivered both services. 

However, if you want penetration, which I think is the case for most fuckers on the board, then I would advise against booking her.

Offline Sonnylock

In the end can you guys share what's the reason why she doesn't offer penetration anymore? I've seen her and she's top of my list to return, but no penetration is surely a big negative for me.

londinium

In the end can you guys share what's the reason why she doesn't offer penetration anymore? I've seen her and she's top of my list to return, but no penetration is surely a big negative for me.

Her stated reason is personal enough that'd it no be appropriate to share on the open forum.
As for her actual reason my opinion is that it's just personal preference, I don't think she really felt comfortable being fucked for money, some girls are like that.... in fact most girls are like that a point easily forgotten when we are talking on the boards about Pro$$ies.

Offline Ozy84

Her stated reason is personal enough that'd it no be appropriate to share on the open forum.
As for her actual reason my opinion is that it's just personal preference, I don't think she really felt comfortable being fucked for money, some girls are like that.... in fact most girls are like that a point easily forgotten when we are talking on the boards about Pro$$ies.

But shes happy to suck a dick for money? If she is that sensitive then she should pack her collection of toys up and go home or get a job at tesco.

holland

But shes happy to suck a dick for money? If she is that sensitive then she should pack her collection of toys up and go home or get a job at tesco.

+1 :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

Plenty of girls opt not to offer penetration in massage parlours - what is the difference? 

She is not advertising services and then refusing them as far as I can tell.  As I suggested above, if penetration is a must have service for you look elsewhere.

holland

Plenty of girls opt not to offer penetration in massage parlours - what is the difference? 

She is not advertising services and then refusing them as far as I can tell.  As I suggested above, if penetration is a must have service for you look elsewhere.

You are correct but she was very happy to be fucked very hard by many of us. So we are a bit surprised by her recent choice to limit her service to blow jobs only.
I m sure sucking cocks will bring her very far with her new aspirations.  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ozy84

You are correct but she was very happy to be fucked very hard by many of us. So we are a bit surprised by her recent choice to limit her service to blow jobs only.
I m sure sucking cocks will bring her very far with her new aspirations.  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Agree, i mean yes mrhappy she is entitled to do whatever she likes and the rest can jog on etc etc but it is strange and imo if she's offered full sex and like holland says beeen fucked seriously hard by some on here and now doesnt want to take cash fotr sex then I genuinely think she should re think her career. You cannot just turn into a 'masseuse ' over night and ive also heard she is still charging the same rates....everyones got an opinion i guess and what keeps this website going.