Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anabell... Coventry  (Read 1537 times)

3 review(s) for anabellxxxsweet (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

starman

Made a 1hr visit to Anabell this week. She has been on my hotlist for some time but flits back and forth to Czech Rep. She is here for another week or so.

I'm guessing her photos are a year or two old, but she is otherwise a pretty and very busty 32yo. She has probably gained a few pounds, but still an attractive figure (unless you are a fan of stick insects), so for me she was A1 OK.  Her English is good enough to get by, but don't expect any lengthy chats as you cosy up.

Reasonable appartment near Albany Road CV1, and was met at the door in lovely black lingerie.
Paperwork dealt with (a very reasonable 70 for 1hr) and straight to some kissing, with her hand rubbing my crotch. Once undressed and onto the bed, kissing and caressing continued. Soon it was onto oral, which is covered (the only downside) and RO. Sex in a variety of positions and then off with the coat and a tit-wank to completion.  Spent the last 10mins chatting (as far as was able) with some more kissing.

All in all, a really nice girl. Shame there was no OWO, and her technique was better than average but with room for improvement. Would I see again?  Possibly, as she was good value, but there are others on my list to see first.

External Link/Members Only

Offline AlwaysLooking

She's been on my radar for a while, couple of questions if you don't mind.

How tall would you say she is, and what do her boobs look like where they're released (nice and firm, baggy)?

Cheers

Offline ScouserRod

Hi Starman- Good Review-On my radar too-she has OWO at discretion on her profile ?? Presume it was not offered.

Is it easy for parking and how far from Albany Road (You can PM me the road/street if you prefer)

Thanks

starman

Hi Guys....
Firstly, she is fairly tall.... Probably 5'8" at a guess, but she went from wearing heels to horizontal on the bed without me really taking in her height.  Her breasts are well-formed and very suckable, definitely not saggy, but not mega-firm either due to their size.
I think you would be lucky to get OWO, especially on a first meet. I dropped a few hints but don't think it was an option, and I wasn't going to be pushy.  I parked in a side street off Albany Rd, 30m from her door. There are some "residents only" signs about, but I found the street half empty (lunchtime) and had no issues.
Ps... She provided me with a towel and there is nice clean shower in the bathroom.

Offline ScouserRod

Thanks for the info Starman-pity about OWO-if no intentions why put it on profile even at discretion ??

Offline fredhiggins

for OWO  I think she charges an extra £20.