Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playboy Dane - Cardiff.  (Read 6398 times)

mystery7

Finally saw Dafne today and had a great time. Arranged a time earlier in the week, and a day before she texted me to re-arrange a time, which was no problem.
Arrived late as the place is a little tricky to find so only did half and hour. She has a gorgeous tight, tanned body and is very smiley and friendly. Offered me a drink while I freshened up (accidently walked in on her fit housemate teen Carla......HOT!) in the bathroom. She was dressed in a black thong and bra and was wearing heels and looked amazing.
Started with a BJ than moved straight on to sex in a load of positions. She does do the fake moan thing alot which made me giggle a bit, but hey, some people like that. She also kept applying lube saying "Your big" (I'm about 7 inches when raging) which I thought was bollocks, but I did keep feeling it hit the end of her so she wasn't lying. If your well hung she's probably not best for you as she's very tight and very short inside.
All that aside she was gorgeous,communication was excellent (Even after she texted me saying thankyou), very friendly and professional. I'd definiately see her again, she's like smiley miley but with bigger tits (Still prefer Miley though....Sorry gents).

Oh. Her English is not very good, so communication is very interesting :D Probably not the best for newbie's and people that don't like minor time changes. Right...........Onto Carla now :rose:

mystery7

Whoops. Spelt her name wrong :blush:

Offline PuntingPete

Thanks for the review, I really must get around to seeing this pair. From her profile Dafne says she is down the Bay, is this correct? if so they have moved.  :hi:

mystery7

Yeah there down in the bay. Forgot to mention she almost forgot to charge me, after we had a drink we got straight on it. After, when getting dressed I was about to leave and mentioned it, she looked confused and then clicked "Oh,yeah" and laughed. So very laid back too.
Will warn everyone that the whole operation seems to be running on loose time, so if your squeezing it in probably not best for you. I have the whole day off for punting time so no probs for me. Just thought i'd mention that for all you busy chaps and veterans of the scene  :) Cheers for the link skittish (stillhaven't sussed that yet.......Doh!)

Offline hunnieme

Going to see Carla in a few days and I haven't been this excited for a punt in a long time   ;)

mystery7

I walked in on her in the bathroom and she was stood there in a thong and bra. She looked gorgeous, sure you'll have a great time :cool:

Lz-129

Sounds great, I like the idea of bumping into her flat mate too

How was her English, enough to have any sort of conversation?

mystery7

English is very limited, but she's sweet enough. She will take the piss a bit if you let her e.g 'Too big' or 'finish with hands'. But I insisted we carry on and it was all good. Going to see Carla next I think, then do the threesome before they dissappear again. Gorgeous girls  :wacko:

Offline hunnieme

Carla is a knockout to look at, but an average punt. To be fair the services she lists suggest a vanilla punt and that's what you get-with some fake moaning thrown in. There was a time when a girl as fit as her would get my rocks off even with an average service, but these days I need a bit more naughtiness and enthusiasm from the WG.

Offline PuntingPete

Both Carla & Dafne have sadly moved on again  :(

longballs

Carla does look good too

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I saw Carla in February in Cardiff City center (not the easiest of places to find).  I was left pretty disappointed.

- She charged £70 for the 30mins despite the profile saying £60
- Her English was non existent.
- No OWO, no kissing (profile does say discretion)
- Cum only once (granted it was only a 30min booking)

+ She was very clean as was the apartment
+ She was tight and seemed to enjoy herself
+ Looks like she does in the pictures (albeit carrying a little extra weight round the waist)

But, all in all I wouldn't revisit personally.

mystery7

Such a shame as she looks gorgeous. I was going to see her last week but she's now on holiday. Think i'll give it a go anyway, may even film it for posterity :)

SirFrank

I've seen both and fair punts. as original poster I also experienced the youre big comments and thought it was the usual horseshit. however, she was either a better actor than sir Anthony Hopkins (her fake moans suggest otherwise) or I bottomed out. she bounced off at one stage and said not so deep. I  did think she had put it on though but during vigorous doggy she tapped out again at which point I felt bad and apologised profusely. I'm not mandingo by the way but I'd say if you have 7 inches plus, balls deep is prob out of the question.

I found Carla a little more adventurous (I didn't bottom out with her) and a little more natural but for some reason it was a let down. they both have great bodies, poor English but are pleasant

dj3k

dj3k

External Link/Members Only

I hope he doesn't mean number 4!!!

Ah right thanks! I don't call it that though so learn something new everyday!

SirFrank

what is bottom out ??

sorry - I guess you've worked this out already (from above) but it essentially means hitting the bottom of the well...

Dafne has indeed moved on. she's in my hot list and is in Manchester. her and Carla don't seem to be working together anymore. not sure why

dj3k

sorry - I guess you've worked this out already (from above) but it essentially means hitting the bottom of the well...

Dafne has indeed moved on. she's in my hot list and is in Manchester. her and Carla don't seem to be working together anymore. not sure why
Thanks, got it now! Didn't realise it was called that!

Offline Daffodil

I've seen both and fair punts. as original poster I also experienced the youre big comments and thought it was the usual horseshit. however, she was either a better actor than sir Anthony Hopkins (her fake moans suggest otherwise) or I bottomed out. she bounced off at one stage and said not so deep. I  did think she had put it on though but during vigorous doggy she tapped out again at which point I felt bad and apologised profusely. I'm not mandingo by the way but I'd say if you have 7 inches plus, balls deep is prob out of the question.

I found Carla a little more adventurous (I didn't bottom out with her) and a little more natural but for some reason it was a let down. they both have great bodies, poor English but are pleasant

When you're fucking 10+ guys per day things are bound to get a little sore.

By all accounts, Carla is not quite so popular so is probably a little more able  :hi:

Michael-Corleone

I've heard that she may well be returning to Cardiff next week.

Michael-Corleone

Offline Daffodil

Says on holidays at the moment, anybody know when she's back?

Offline Montywales

Carla said she would be back sometime this month so I expect Daphne will too

SirFrank

Dafne and Clara seem to go on holidays every few weeks. I imagine they go back home but don't really know. I imagine they'll be back in the UK fairly soon

Offline wholuvsubaby

They do go home on occasion - visa / work permit issue I guess ( although that may be different now since the rule changes on 1st Jan ?)

They do pop up in Manchester too when not in Cardiff.

dj3k

They do go home on occasion - visa / work permit issue I guess ( although that may be different now since the rule changes on 1st Jan ?)

They do pop up in Manchester too when not in Cardiff.

EU members have free passage to other EU states so no VISA / work permits needed. I gather they only in Cardiff now so still holiday time I guess.