Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melly Melyssa Bromley by Bow - Hoe-rendous  (Read 604 times)

2 review(s) for Melly_Mellysa (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jay72

Jaysus. What was i thinking. Spurred on by a review on here 5 months ago and some cracking looking pics, with my first choices not available I found myself in Bromley by Bow. Christ i wont be going there again.

Curt comms before opening the door to what appeared to be the ugly sister of the woman in the photos. Should have walked at this stage but figured I would get a massage and hand job rather than sex.

To the bedroom and out flop a pair of droopy tits that you might see on a pregnant woman. Hand over the cash and the massage starts. Pretty poor it was too. She turns me over and OW ensues. Having no wish for this to go on much longer I come quickly. Then ask her to resume the massage to which she replies "Im tired" (we around 15 mins in at this stage). Haha. Anyway she gives me a bit more massage and then steps away implying shes done. Happy to get the hell out of there and the walk of shame back to the station.

Why didnt I walk? She did resemble the woman in the photos slightly, but I admit I wasnt thinking clearly. What a waste of a couple of hours incl travelling. Well they call this punting and this was a gamble that failed miserably.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Online The_Don

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 07:29:27 pm by The_Don »

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear of the bad punt. It happens to all of us one time or the other. At least you have warned others and done some good for the punting community  :drinks:.

Offline kefcseries

Was it definitely the same girl in the profile pics, can you recall seeing the same tattoo's? It was a while back when I saw her but distinctly remember she had striking green eyes (possibly contacts). Saggy tits also doesn't ring any bells, girl I saw had small A cups - too small to sag.

This Romanian group seem to have lots of different girls coming and going quite frequently and aren't afraid of a little B & S. Sorry to hear of your bad punt.

Offline Jay72

Yeah must have been a b&s - hard to imagine she would have put that much weight on in 5 months.. oh well you live and learn.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac