Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paloma xx. Gorleston  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Mrfoxxx

Has anyone visited Paloma xx in Gorleston, Norfolk?
I'm really liking the photographs that are posted on AW, but am rather suspicious they are not of the actual individual in question, they look too good to be true and zero feedback having held a profile on AW since August 2015. My common sense is telling me to avoid.. unless anyone else knows more than I do? Thanks.

Offline madeinwales56

Completely useless without a link. You may as well be talking to yourself ...

Offline Mrfoxxx

Very good point! That was my first post.. and I can't recall posting on any kind of forum for years.

The link is External Link/Members Only

Photo's lifted from somewhere? The small 'V' in the corner of the photo..

Offline arkle3

Perhaps the pictures are from her profile on Vivastreet  where it says there that her photo's have been verified - Whatever that may mean - Looks like one hot lady. Perhaps you should take one for the team!

Offline Mrfoxxx

Hahah arkle! TBH I did call her and ask outright re the photos. I can't see her on viva. She said they are of her and if I'm not happy to walk away if I were to visit; but 1 year + on AW with 0 feedback.. hmm. if/when I go for it, you'll be first to know  :cool:

Offline itk

If you do TOFTT report back here soon, or I may do so myself. Looks hot, but as you say, doesn't seem genuine profile.

Offline Mrfoxxx

ITK, I've been looking on Vivastreet and there's two profiles of Latin/Brazilian women in Gorleston; the photos keep changing, same adverts but clearly different women in the photo every time they change. I've called and it's the same location being worked from as the paloma profile on AW. I'm intrigued to discover if the bird who is working is fit, but just all a little too fake and suspicious.

P. Lonker

MR FOX, where are they working from? I am a local Guy.

Offline Mrfoxxx

PM'd you for the time being Mr Lonker

Offline nutspurxxx

I haven't seen Paloma at Gorleston but did see another gorgeous Brazilian girl Daniele twice last week who gave me a genuine GFE, though to be honest I never had a girlfriend as hot as her ever!! She hardly speaks a word of English so we sorted out arrangements using google translate.

BTW the Brazilians are working out of a flat above Farmfoods at the moment so a hours free parking next door too

External Link/Members Only

P. Lonker

Was there more than one Girl there? As several Brazilian profiles have popped up in NR31.

Offline nutspurxxx

I think that there are at least 2 girls working from the same flat as 2 rooms were made up ready for action.

There was another young woman in the flat as I heard Daniele speaking to her in Portugese on my 2nd visit and Daniele called her "my friend", I will be ringing the other Brazilian girls in NR31 today as I fancy another treat.

Offline Mrfoxxx

Interesting nutspurxxx!

I'm quite liking the look of this profile which I assume is incalls above Farmfoods

Although tap on that profile photo and it's a screenshot from luvsexygirls.com which to me is rather dubious? There does seem to be a rotation of Brazilian/Latino girls in Gorleston every week...

Offline Aidan1978

I saw danielle a few weeks ago and a few pints in the short blue afterwards

She's probably the fittest girl I've had sex with her boobs looked amazing when she was on top

I'd get them while you can, cant see two girls working above a busy shopping centre for long till there shut down

Offline Mrfoxxx

I gave Daniella a call the other week as was impressed by her physique.. but she wouldn't include anal in a 30 min visit so I didn't make an appointment.  She'll be back though.

Seems like there could be 4 girls working from  the flat in q right now

Offline Aidan1978

Fucked her arse behind her kissing back her neck feeling her body best 120 I ever spent

Don't think the other girls are hot as Daniele

The other girls pics seem airbrushed to me

Offline Badvicar

So, two "punters", both newbies, both names ending in xxx, just happen to comment on the same WG. And a newbie that links a load of brasses to avoid. At least three posters on this thread are prossies, pimps or touts. And a taff.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 11:39:22 pm by Badvicar »

Offline Mrfoxxx

Lol vicar, your paranoia excels! Either that or you're the most hapless Magnum PI outside of Hawaii. No one is saying to avoid these WG. I initially started this thread as a newbie looking for some opinions on authenticity of a WG. Clearly they are legit based upon this discussion, therefore job done and thank you UK Punting, you've done your job.

Have you ever seen Star Wars vicar? The bit where the Stormtroopers say 'move along, move along'

Offline madeinwales56

So, two "punters", both newbies, both names ending in xxx, just happen to comment on the same WG. And a newbie that links a load of brasses to avoid. At least three posters on this thread are prossies, pimps or touts. And a taff.

That's the last time I'm coming to your chapel. So there ...

P. Lonker

He has heard information from "above"!  :lol:

P. Lonker

This is for you Aiden, after a few pints in the short Blue, where i have been, a Girl would look fucking fit! :wacko: I not been to farm foods, but i not rule it out!

Offline nutspurxxx

Just a few words in reply to the doubters - I am a newbie on UKP but have punting around the UK for 30 years & as I a Londoner I used to get WG numbers on shop windows in the East End, telephone box cards for walk ins in Kings Cross & Walk ups in Soho but moved to East Anglia 15 years ago & then relied on ads in free papers until I found AW.

Danielle was brilliant with me so saw her 3 times before she moved on & because I memorised a couple of sentences from google translate she didnt treat me like a dirty old man (I am 3 times her age), whispered my requests in my ear, french kissed me and gave me a real GFE with me managing to get it up for a 2nd go in my last visit of 60mins ( I hadn't done that for 10 years).

I went back to Farmfoods today and saw Cristal which was very enjoyable but not on a par with Danielle.
External Link/Members Only BTW Like Danielle, Cristal's pictures are genuine not retouched & there was another lovely tall slim Latina girl too when I came out of the room but I couldnt find her profile on AW or Vivastreet when I checked and I will be treating myself here regularly for as long as it lasts.

Offline itk

Just a few words in reply to the doubters - I am a newbie on UKP but have punting around the UK for 30 years & as I a Londoner I used to get WG numbers on shop windows in the East End, telephone box cards for walk ins in Kings Cross & Walk ups in Soho but moved to East Anglia 15 years ago & then relied on ads in free papers until I found AW.

Danielle was brilliant with me so saw her 3 times before she moved on & because I memorised a couple of sentences from google translate she didnt treat me like a dirty old man (I am 3 times her age), whispered my requests in my ear, french kissed me and gave me a real GFE with me managing to get it up for a 2nd go in my last visit of 60mins ( I hadn't done that for 10 years).

I went back to Farmfoods today and saw Cristal which was very enjoyable but not on a par with Danielle.
External Link/Members Only BTW Like Danielle, Cristal's pictures are genuine not retouched & there was another lovely tall slim Latina girl too when I came out of the room but I couldnt find her profile on AW or Vivastreet when I checked and I will be treating myself here regularly for as long as it lasts.

Cristal's three profile pics must be ripped from elsewhere because they aren't the same person as the pic in her gallery.

Offline nutspurxxx

ITK - I just looked at the 3 pics (I use the AW app) on Cristals profile and they are definitely pictures of the girl I saw today. I agree that the solitary picture in the free gallery isn't remotely like her and I can't say anything about the private gallery as having sampled the real girl I am not prepared to pay to view pics just to offer an opinion.

I will say that I have had some awful punts over last couple of years with EE girls in Norwich (usually bait & switch) where I should have turned tail & run when the door opened but after driving 30 miles in anticipation I have usually taken the plunge and ended up disapointed so while these Brazilian & Latina girls are in Gorleston I shall be treating myself there again ok.

Offline nutspurxxx

Itk - out of curiosity I just checked my AW saved search (1 mile from NR31 + 18 to 30 female) and Paloma
was listed as working today so I looked at her profile pics and whilst I can't be certain, the rearview pic (no 3) of a tall slim Latina is I think the girl that was also working in the Farmfoods flat wth Cristal today.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:21:16 pm by nutspurxxx »

Offline Steady Eddy

Hi Nutspurxxx,

Welcome, sounds like you have a few useful reviews you could share and help us all. :hi:

Offline Mrfoxxx

Hello nutspurxxx

Would you say the first pic in Paloma's current profile may have been the girl who was present?
The Paloma profile does frequently have images of a slender woman with severe tan lines..

Although I'm not sure being 24 qualifies as being a teen! Lol
Thanks

Offline nutspurxxx

Sorry but I can't say one way or another. The Paloma profile says she is working today but I'm away staying witb family on S. Coast so can't TOFTT.

BTW did an AW search down here & all of the WGs are EE mainly Rom - so no punting for me until early 2017 so hope Brazilian/Latina are still about then.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year guys.

Offline myredsass

Went here today, I beleive I saw Paloma as thats what she told me but the phone number was for Hot Cristal (but cristal is away for the new year) you follow so far  :unknown:

Looking at the profile and the tan lines I'd say it was Paloma

She does have a fit body and pretty face but it was all over in about 10 mins and as I left another punter arrived but I'm not sure if he was seeing paloma or the other girl, Cherry, that was in the kitchen as I left

I would usually start with reverse oral but this time I took a dildo gag with me which I was a little excited to use. She rode on my face with the dildo gag and sucked on my dick at the same time which is why I think I cum so quick when she lifted of my face and lowered herself on my dick, a little embarrassing :(

So including Cristal, there are 3 girls working out of there

The sad thing is, and I know I'm opening myself up for criticism here but I want to go and see her again but this time start with the reverse oral in my usual way

Offline Mrfoxxx

Thanks for getting back nutspurxxx.. my first time on here in a good few weeks.

I'd still like to see Paloma.. I have a thing for tan lines! But tbh, I'm not sure I dare. It does sound like this place is a ticking time bomb waiting to be busted.

I visited another WAG in Norwich instead of risking Gorleston, who was nice enough but absolutely nothing like their profile. This has for the last few weeks made me feel like I should never see another WAG again.

Myredsass.. let us know if you do return, sounds like an interesting visit. A dildo gag? I've never heard of such a thing!