Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - Colliers Wood - Merton  (Read 2720 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline balloon jockey

External Link/Members Only

Down in London on business. Did some prior research and Jessica made the list.

Meeting - 30 mins

Price paid - £70

Services taken - DFK - OWO - Sex

Comms - all via text. Responsive and understandable.

Venue - 1st floor flat near Sainsbury's. Safe and secure. No issues.

Meet was conducted at a good pace - relaxed session. Started with some general fondling, plenty of DFK (very nice), playing with tits (big and firm enhanced - but not too big), tit wank, then onto OWO in a edging style that really got me boiling for an instant 1st pop.

5 mins or so of chill time. Random massage - back rub more than anything, then back for some more intimate DFK that got me hard instantly. On with the rubber and a routine of cowgirl, doggy and finished in mish for a second pop. I rarely have 2 pops in half hour. This girl really floated my boat.

Each to their own, but body was nice and tight - about a size 10 - no bigger.  Pretty face. I reckon she actually has a look of Beth Tweddle the gymnast. As others have already stated I'd put her more as early thirties - but no dramas.

Would I go back if in the area - certainly would. Nice lass.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Offline tergil

Thanks for the info

2 pops in 30 mins sounds like good vfm

Speedy12

Thanks for the review. I've toyed with the idea of visiting her. Those are an amazing pair of tits. Do they look that good in person?

Offline The_Don

I've toyed with the idea of visiting her.

Why toy, when you can do  :unknown:

It took me a 3 hour round trip to punt her and the only reason I've not returned is the travel time. If and when, I'm in the area on other business I will try to book her again.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:55:14 am by The_Don »

Offline balloon jockey

Thanks for the review. I've toyed with the idea of visiting her. Those are an amazing pair of tits. Do they look that good in person?

They do IMO.

I'm a boob man so they are bang on for me. Sit there just right. Plus the sight of them bouncing up and down when she rides you - fantastic.