Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MadonnaDakota - Bournemouth  (Read 2343 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Madonna
AGE 29
NATIONALITY British
PAID £150 for a 1 hour incall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | FK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty | Very Friendly | Nice Body | Very Responsive to RO | Clean
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Potentially a bit of a clock watcher

PRE-PUNT All contact was by text. Comms were good and replies came back quickly.

VENUE Her flat in the boscombe area of Bournemouth. Easy to find but flat was a bit of a mess. Apparently she's in the middle of decorating so maybe thats why.

LOOKS 9/10 Good looking blonde girl. Opened the door in a short dress, leggings and slippers. Once properly inside the flat these soon came off to reveal a sexy one piece. Tight body and tits were nice and i would guess around 32C. Nice shaved pussy.

SERVICE 8/10 Madge delivered all services as requested and seemed to be gagging for it. After entering the flat paperwork was sorted and was offered a drink. After a brief chat we started with some FK then OWO which was good with lots of sucking and a little DT. Then onto some RO to which she was very responsive and apparently orgasmed several times. Then on with the hat for some doggie CG and RCG. Lots of naughty talk throughout. Then off with the hat for more OWO with her playing with herself at various points inbetween before a CIM finish. The only slight negative was that with just under 15min left she wanted me to "hurry up and cum as time was almost up" so felt a bit rushed at the end.

VERDICT A good looking blonde girl who is good at what she does however to be hurried along towards the end was a bit off putting. Would possibly see again if in the area.

COMMENTS None

Offline buccdriver

Does she live in Bournemouth and tour to Brighton.....or vice-versa? Her profile/blog gives her location/home town as Brighton :unknown:

kamu

Shes originally from brighton i think so returns there sometimes to see friends and family i guess...?

Offline buccdriver

Presume she realises that with the location of Brighton on her profile she won't show up in an AW search for girls in Bournemouth.....or even Dorset.

kamu

Profile was in bournemouth when i saw her. I guess she moves it depending on where she's working from?

Offline Jamboney

Just noticed she's somehow managed to lose 10 years. She's 19 now apparently  :D

kamu

Just noticed she's somehow managed to lose 10 years. She's 19 now apparently  :D

Maybe when you hit 30 the pro$$ie clock defaults back to 19? Would explain why some of these 35 year olds are actually 55 :lol:.