Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla of Southend  (Read 13108 times)

4 review(s) for SexyCarlaBBW (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for Kitty99bbw (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
4 review(s) for bigliz101 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£100 for an hour of good fun.

As soon as I saw the profile I liked her face, open and optimistic countenance, albeit maybe a little naïve. I love her figure with the large bosoms, soft belly and what turned out to be large hips. The sores on the skin could have been any number of reasons, I wondered about bedbugs and I wish I had not. It turned out to be very innocent and a shame on the impotence of the medical profession when faced with eczema, it is not a lack of hygiene, it is eczema.  I am sure a good number of punters have eczema.

As for the dirty socks simple really, and she had not thought about it. Walked her dog and boots were muddy, took off boots and walked in socks and so got them dirty too.

I emailed her on AW as soon as the profile appeared and she sent me her phone number. I could not get away to her area for a few weeks. When I called her no reply but soon after she sent a tactful text about the missed call giving nothing away. A few texts later I had a date, time, and postcode.

A confirmation on the way and then another for the flat number and there I was on a cold morning in a grey Southend suburb not far from the main road into the town. Easy parking by a block of council flats. Clean and wekk kept block, no pong in the lift, good doorbell arrangement. Small flat, evidence of being freshly showered. Dog locked in kitchen and 3 docile cats in the studio bedsit. Muddy boots on the floor from dog-walking. Reasonable double bed. Gave her the dosh and the chocolate, which was warmly received.

She was in a t-shirt and skirt both of which were off before even my jacket, we stripped and headed for the bed while I admired her form, she reminded me of the various paintings of a women before or after the bath by Renoir but her hair was short. She seemed younger than her stated 29 years. We snogged and caressed for ages. She played with mister happy. I played with her. Then I turned her over and massaged her back and my hands went down into her and stayed there, using a natural moisturiser. I fingered her with the moisturiser, quite a few fingers but not the whole fist, it was very sensual. I turned her over again and went down on her, moans and groans and writhing. She played with me gently until I utterly had to enter her. I was on top as I liked the all-over-body contact and nibbled her nipples and thrusted gently until the inevitable long slow climax while we looked into each other’s eyes. A good one. 

Cleaned up, chatted, and bye-bye for now.

Gooner4Life

Each to their own, but you need help. She is fucking disgusting.

tda666

Offline skittish

Hidden Image/Members Only

Mystique46m

The profile pic does this young lady no favours AT ALL,
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself HP,  but I genuinely don't know
how a girl in filthy looking socks, seemingly without making any effort
to put on a bit of makeup, with a sideways profile
pic, can hope to get any bookings.

I'm all for giving everyone a chance, but I'm really sorry, that AW
profile pic of hers honestly makes me feel sick, and I'm not proud of saying that
about a fellow WG.

vt

Glad you enjoyed HP and at least her pics aren't deceptive...but I just couldn't, there are so many more appealing girls for £100.

I suppose the combination of plain simple, even naíve, and no airs and graces in a modest council flat and BBW turned me on. No pretences at being a bimbo or a courtesan and she took me aged 71 just as I am also, no questions, just straight into an embrace and reached for my mister happy and snogged me, it was a delight. Socks were not an issue.

Girls like that when I was a teenager in another part of England in another era had been taught to keep their legs shut so this relived my youth but with added benefits.

Offline rpg

And why not! Each to their own. My only question is bareback? You don't have any concerns?

Gooner4Life

And why not! Each to their own. My only question is bareback? You don't have any concerns?
At 71 years old, I doubt he gives a fuck. I wouldn't.

Offline rpg

Yea, soon as I submitted that I realised.

vt

I suppose the combination of plain simple, even naíve, and no airs and graces in a modest council flat and BBW turned me on. No pretences at being a bimbo or a courtesan and she took me aged 71 just as I am also, no questions, just straight into an embrace and reached for my mister happy and snogged me, it was a delight. Socks were not an issue.

Girls like that when I was a teenager in another part of England in another era had been taught to keep their legs shut so this relived my youth but with added benefits.

I see where you're coming from HP...plus she can afford some Persil for all her muddy socks now...everyone's a winner!  :)

Gooner4Life

What perplexes me is that despite HP kindly pointing out how bad that photo is, she still hasn't changed it.

mystery7

Ha ha! Is this a joke?.......................

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
WTF??! Sorry, THAT is NOT eczema. Nor is it psoriasis. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
The profile pic does this young lady no favours AT ALL,
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself HP,  but I genuinely don't know
how a girl in filthy looking socks, seemingly without making any effort
to put on a bit of makeup, with a sideways profile
pic, can hope to get any bookings.

I'm all for giving everyone a chance, but I'm really sorry, that AW
profile pic of hers honestly makes me feel sick, and I'm not proud of saying that
about a fellow WG.

I agree, Mystique.

Sorry, it's not just the socks, but the sheets look grubby too. And that really isn't eczema or psoriasis - ACNE, perhaps yes. Or an allergy. Or advanced scabies. Or even some medical condition that she's being treated for....?

Offline gonewest

I've just been sick on my keyboard   :scare:

Offline bobdavid

I'm staggered how many people believe this to be a true Field Report..?!? Or am I stupid not to realise that everyone's in on the joke?

Bah... very funny read - and profile - anyway :-)

bigone

I'm staggered how many people believe this to be a true Field Report..?!? Or am I stupid not to realise that everyone's in on the joke?

Bah... very funny read - and profile - anyway :-)
+1 :D

There is a word which no one uses about what we do and that is sordid. I believe that the sordid aspects of punting appeal to me. Some would say that all punting is sordid. I prefer a real sordid amateur who is randy, to a pretentious bimbo on a fluffy pink bedspread and wearing fluffy pink bra who is acting. This is not a joke, it is what turns me on and it may turn you off, tough.

But also there are ladies in their 30s, 40s and 50s who make no pretence about enjoying sharing sex with strangers and that turns me on too, even if they do wash their sheets more often.

Liberation from prejudice.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 09:10:21 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline rpg

There is a word which no one uses about what we do and that is sordid. I believe that the sordid aspects of punting appeal to me. Some would say that all punting is sordid. I prefer a real sordid amateur who is randy, to a pretentious bimbo on a fluffy pink bedspread and wearing fluffy pink bra who is acting. This is not a joke, it is what turns me on and it may turn you off, tough.

But also there are ladies in their 30s, 40s and 50s who make no pretence about enjoying sharing sex with strangers and that turns me on too, even if they do wash their sheets more often.

Liberation from prejudice.

Fair enough, good for you. I for one am not judging you but I'm sure you'll understand people's alarm/concern/incredulity

pokenn

Thanks for a good field report . I wouldn't fancy her, but it's  an honest report and if you  had a good time it's a positive.

Gooner4Life

I'd love to know how many bookings she actually gets.

Offline Matium

When it comes to a choice of women, HP, you are truly unique.

To each, their own.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
well for thr first time ever i am speechless :crazy:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Festisio

£100 is what she pays the punter, right?

sucky2dollar

More power to you HP, continue to do what makes you happy  :hi:

It's too late in the day to be concerned with what other people think.

thanks

whiterussian

Great post.

Im almost half HP's age and i gave up being concerned about what others think a while ago.

also Miss Rebecca, i can assure you:women are never, ever speechless.

Lz-129

also Miss Rebecca, i can assure you:women are never, ever speechless.

They can be when you try to ring em :dash:

Each to their own though, not my cuppa but you go hp, fair play to you :thumbsup:

Festisio

I'm surprised none of these specimens you visit ever ask you to leave them some AW booking feedback...

Ludwig

I'm surprised none of these specimens you visit ever ask you to leave them some AW booking feedback...

How do you know that none of them ask him to do so ?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:58:00 am by Ludwig »

different name.
ladies booked by phone do not get feedback nor does the punter.

Festisio

Because the more controversial ladies have 0 for feedback and I'd have thought they would be ever so grateful for a recommendation on AW!

I think she has got a second profile although here she is 24 and before she was 30 and these are different socks but it is surely Carla again?
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

new

Mystique46m

Offline barney

Anybody who can shag that is to idle to have a wank.

yuk....what a contraceptive.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Possibly the most revolting woman in the history of Adultwork.    :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :thumbsdown:

Offline Riprock

Reading the review tickled me, but surely it's a wind-up.

RR

Offline Jimmyredcab

RR

Sadly no.
That is the sort of lady Horizontal Pleasures goes for.     :crazy:

Offline itk

RR

Thought the same myself. She looks truly horrific.

Offline shadowplayboy

shes got the flipping nerve to say that she only does bareback and then say white guys only. wtf fuck is that sh*t all about!! rabied dog that needs putting down. flipping eck!! any man that goes there is a better man then me!!  :dash: :crazy: :wacko: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline sumofallparts

Yet again HP, I tip my hat to you.
Time and again, i admire your single mindedness to seek out what you want.
I echo the sentiments of many, that this lady is not my idea, but hats off to you if that what floats your boat.
This forum is much better for having you as a valid contributor.

whiterussian

Yet again HP, I tip my hat to you.
Time and again, i admire your single mindedness to seek out what you want.
I echo the sentiments of many, that this lady is not my idea, but hats off to you if that what floats your boat.
This forum is much better for having you as a valid contributor.

:drinks: i agree.

thank you for your kind words. Not much planned at the moment, no freedom of movement. Visited a happy large lady in Northampton 3 times in the last month.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Visited a happy large lady in Northampton 3 times in the last month.

Any info on her? :)

pudiluva

Its the end of the world

You are faced with eternal life but only if:

A) lick chocolate spread of her feet
B) lick honey from her armpits

C) just take death

Plastic Poonter

Sadly she is no longer working.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sadly she is no longer working.

So why bump up a thread that is 3 years old ------------------- idiot.     :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: