Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamondinthemuff ~ Shottingham  (Read 2973 times)

23 review(s) for Diamondintheruff xx (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bangers and Gash

External Link/Members Only

A bit of this: 1 hour incall @ city centre hotel.

A bit of that: Getting a text from a pro$$ie wanting to push back your start time just before setting out for a punt is always a red flag, but being an agreeable / accommodating sort of chap I decided a 30min delay wasn't a problem. Gets to the hotel and fire off a text and it quickly becomes clear Vic is stalling for time. I have a low tolerance when it comes to hanging around waiting for pro$$ies to get their shit together, normally 5-10 minutes max, my good mood stretched this to an unprecedented 17.5 minutes before cancelling the booking. Wasted my time and a tenners worth of jungle juice driving up to this filthy ghetto and wasn't even offered an apology. Very poor.

And a bit of the other: Annoyingly, I understand why pro$$ies mess punters about because the need for greed and wanting to cram-in as many bookings as possible is the only priority for most. At the same time pro$$ies can't complain when punters get tired of waiting around and go elsewhere.

:thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 12:30:47 pm by Bangers and Gash »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Sorry to hear you were let down, I hate this shit and probably wouldn't have even waited as long as you, a well deserved negative in my opinion.

Apparently she is retiring? Probably time to say goodnight already.

Offline cueball

Time I pulled up a Sherwood chair, make myself comfy and enjoy the oncoming comedy  :D

I can already ear the whore aid siren  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
There's another review going on with Vici, maybe he got there before Bangers, get the beer in Blueballs and I'll join you for a pint :)

Offline cueball

get the beer in Blueballs and I'll join you for a pint :)

No problem, you want your usual babycham?  :D

There's plenty of room on this Sherwood park bench but I'd have thought you'd be part of the joust  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Pint of proper stuff matey, hand pulled and pint, not half of bitter like you northern monkeys haha

I've not had the pleasure/misfortune to meet Vici so I can't really comment on her personally, there's enough reviews of her kicking around, maybe she just don't like Bangers (that comment should fuel a conversation) or maybe if he actually texts "pro$$ies" to her haha, who cares  :lol:

GolfNut

Just polishing up. Be with you shortly.  :D

But all seriousness, she did the same to me and from what I can see others too, so timekeeping is not one of her strengths.

She hadn't arrived at the hotel, so I put it down to poor timekeeping rather than another punter, which is why I waited longer than I might have done otherwise. She did text and call to keep me posted though.

Can't blame you for walking Bangers, but I needed my balls draining and didn't have a back up planned in as I didn't think I needed one.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I have the same issue with Safia, you arrange a time and you know every time your half way down the 52 you'll get a text saying she's running late, you'll get outside the place and she still isn't there lol but I wait :) always wait and it's always worth it :dance: the difference is I know she will 100% be there at some point soon and I don't mind, which is totally different I guess to what happened to Bangers, so I do take his side in this on much as we don't like him haha

rodjaneandfreddy

Wow wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now, I got abusive pm's off her for a comment, she going to go wild at a negative! Wonder how many regulars will text her to tell her about it this time.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She needs banning from the site if that's her attitude then,save that shit for UKE

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sorry to hear you got let down fella.  :dash: :dash: Timekeeping certainly ain't her thing. Kept me waiting as well and I was first fuck of the day when I last saw her.

No problem, you want your usual babycham?  :D

There's plenty of room on this Sherwood park bench but I'd have thought you'd be part of the joust  :D

I'm upset now. The Babychams mine.  :dash: :dash:

FFS and I bought her a shiny new watch. Think I'll be showing her how to use it  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: next time I'm buried down her throat.  :yahoo:

Online threechilliman

A word or warning to those of you who are tolerant with girls who mess about with start times. I had this happen to me recently when it appears she squeezed someone in before me and then wasn't even nearly ready for me when I arrived. She then appeared to be in a flying hurry to get rid of me. Lesson learned......

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114008.0

For 'running late' read 'squeezing another punter in before you'.

tcm

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh you are cynical MrTCM.

Just because a pro$$ie is running late doesn't mean she's fucking another punter. Some of them just don't know how to keep time. AVNo1 in Leeds being a classic example of this. Never once in ALL the times that I have seen her has the booking started ontime. Oh and I have always got the full time off her.

Albeit in the case of "Cody pisstaking milf" you have every just reason I can think of for being pissed off.

Online threechilliman

Oh you are cynical MrTCM.

Just because a pro$$ie is running late doesn't mean she's fucking another punter. Some of them just don't know how to keep time. AVNo1 in Leeds being a classic example of this. Never once in ALL the times that I have seen her has the booking started ontime. Oh and I have always got the full time off her.

Albeit in the case of "Cody pisstaking milf" you have every just reason I can think of for being pissed off.

I didn't used to be so cynical fishy. Wait til it happens to you though. My rule now is if a girl starts pissing about with start times, I leave her to it.

tcm

Offline mrfishyfoo

I didn't used to be so cynical fishy. Wait til it happens to you though. My rule now is if a girl starts pissing about with start times, I leave her to it.

tcm

Oh I've been fucked about fella. The last twat that did it got negged....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107348.msg1259005#msg1259005

There's a whole review string about this dumb bitch and did she fucking moan about it......

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106708.msg1282939#msg1282939

Twat got banned and quite rightly so IMHO.

DannyJames

I'd quite like to see this one but I'm not overly fond of hotels. If I'm going to be kept hanging around then it's unlikely I will see her.

Offline mrkobiashi79

:hi: sorry you got messed about dude , she is now off my HL ,  :thumbsdown:

Online RedKettle

A word or warning to those of you who are tolerant with girls who mess about with start times. I had this happen to me recently when it appears she squeezed someone in before me and then wasn't even nearly ready for me when I arrived. She then appeared to be in a flying hurry to get rid of me. Lesson learned......

tcm

I am with you - I have become much more of a nasty bastard recently with low tolerance for waiting around and I tend to hit the negative trigger more in these circumstances.

It is all good information for punters - with this one timekeeping seems to be a theme but then also a cracking punt if she sees you.  I am tempted I must admit!!

Offline Buttons

Think we've all been messed around at some point. It's shit when they do it to you, completely unprofessional. Happened to me earlier this year, read my review of Brooke.

In Diamond Vickie's case, I contacted her a month or so ago to see if she was available. She read the message and didn't even bother responding. I won't be bothering with her again.

Forget and move on is the best advice  :thumbsup:

Offline Turtle Z

With bangers all the way on this one, I have very little tolerance for this sort of shite, hence my recent negative on another forum darling.

Offline p3ngu1n

tcm

Wise words TCM. If I had a pound coin for each time ....

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just to round t'ings off slightly...

Unlike the touting pathological liars such as Rebecca English External Link/Members Only who just blame everyone else for their own short-comings, I had a polite PM off Vicki explaining how her diary went 'Pete Tong' and held her hands up. Onwards and upwards!

:hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just to round t'ings off slightly...

Unlike the touting pathological liars such as Rebecca English External Link/Members Only who just blame everyone else for their own short-comings, I had a polite PM off Vicki explaining how her diary went 'Pete Tong' and held her hands up. Onwards and upwards!

Shame britishdesibeauty can't reciprocate.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Shame britishdesibeauty can't reciprocate.

I've never had a problem with her CT and you've seen her without problems, maybe she just doesn't like Bangers, she is from the East Mids you know like the rest of us  :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I've never had a problem with her CT and you've seen her without problems, maybe she just doesn't like Bangers, she is from the East Mids you know like the rest of us  :lol:

I thought you got banned from here?

Online RedKettle

I had a polite PM off Vicki explaining how her diary went 'Pete Tong' and held her hands up. Onwards and upwards!

She does do good PM  ;)

I have been about to book her so many times over the years but decided she was not for me - then recently we PMed each other over a matter that I commented on in a review and she came over very well in that exchange.  Mind you not sure she will be able to fit me in with the way reviews on here are going  :dash:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I thought you got banned from here?

Come to think about it, I think I did? Thanks for reminding me, glad one of us remembered I don't think you've mention that before?

Loving that song you sing in the charts you must be making a few quid, it's a cover of a Robin song right? How does the chorus go again? Is it "I'm still wanking all alone"? Great vocals  :drinks:

Jester269269

Come to think about it, I think I did? Thanks for reminding me, glad one of us remembered I don't think you've mention that before?

Loving that song you sing in the charts you must be making a few quid, it's a cover of a Robin song right? How does the chorus go again? Is it "I'm still wanking all alone"? Great vocals  :drinks:

Lmao quality leave unlucky Alf alone.

Needs a thread of his own!!!! 60% + Neg Reviews. Think he's in the wrong job  :lol: :D :lol:
Played Golf few times meself all the gear no idea. Packed it in.
At least Bangers keeps trying. Perhaps he should find new hobby.  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only