Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caitlyn of Angels Preston  (Read 859 times)

Offline plungington

Had high hopes as never had a bad punt at Angels.

Location just off North Road heading towards Moor Park.

1/2 hr appointment cost 60 pounds.

Was going to post a neutral review but on reflection I feel badly about the whole thing so negative it is!

Caitlyn's photos on the website are fairly accurate. She has a nice body and particularly perky tits but that's the end of the positives.

A lackluster service all round, she was pretty disinterested and spent most of the time either trying to massage me or get me to massage her.

She put on a bit of a show with a toy which was the best bit of the entire punt. Other than that a poor handjob, 30 seconds of covered oral and then nothing really. She seemed keen not to fuck which was making the old fella droop. She seemed more interested in rattling on about herself and nothing in particular as if she was trying to distract me or waste time.

At the end of a poor punt I asked the price, 55 she said, I gave her 3 20's and she ushered me out of the door. Even though she was a crap punt I was actually going to just leave the 60 and get out of there but as she didn't offer the money back I asked for the change at which point she said she hadn't got any and more or less kicked me out.

Total waste of time, I'd have been better of having a wank.

edit to add: she also kept trying to get me to either hold on to her tits or squeeze them hard but not touch her nipples. Given that some women are sensitive at certain times of the month I wonder if her reluctance to fuck was because she was on the blob?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 11:24:24 am by plungington »

Offline Blackpool Rock

You got a link to post so that her profile shows up on searches?

Offline wavertreeguy

pics on her gallery at angels web site look to be those from the former 'prestons katie' who used to work indie in preston some years ago, ig i remember her old adult work profile had good feedback, but thats aw......

Offline Asianfcuker

WTG.
You are quite right in it being Preston Katie, Little Miss Katie or Katie's Cumming, work on and off at both VIP & Angels.

Good body on her but her service is more designed to having herself pleasured than client satisfaction..

Quite a few reports on various forums about her poor service.

AF

Offline blackburnian

Yeah , I've seen her and had a very similar service , could easily be a decade ago  :scare:- said she was mid 20's then so the age of 25 on angels site is well off !

Was actually tempted to revisit a couple of weeks ago , glad I didn't now .

Bb

Jay-Jay

I have mentioned before this was the lass, years ago, who said when I mentioned going down on her, "I wouldn't, I'm just getting over a bout of thrush". Try and maintain a boner after that! Suppose she was honest.  :(

Jay