Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fab swingers  (Read 3283 times)

Offline lessafc

young female ? called emma on fabswingers scammer asked to borrow money in lieu of sex got a run around then boyfriend came in very violent has a flat opposite taybarns over the dual carrigeway green door number 81
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
young female ? called emma on fabswingers scammer asked to borrow money in lieu of sex got a run around then boyfriend came in very violent has a flat opposite taybarns over the dual carrigeway green door number 81

How come you keep getting caught out by scammers?  if I were you i'd either give up or research on here for well reviewed reliable prossies.   :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

How come you keep getting caught out by scammers?  if I were you i'd either give up or research on here for well reviewed reliable prossies.   :unknown:

+1  :hi:

Skyfire

What was her fab name

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
What was her fab name

You're quoting me, I've got no idea who it is, it isn't me who keeps getting scammed.   :unknown:

Offline AgedCases

I leave fabswingers well alone.

Offline lessafc

You're quoting me, I've got no idea who it is, it isn't me who keeps getting scammed.   :unknown:
emma
Banned by:

Offline lessafc

Banned by:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
emma

I have absolutely no interest in who she is, I don't even know what fab swingers is let alone let myself get ripped off by someone on it.

PS
I have no interest in finding out about it either.

kefell

If it is the one I think it is she also advertises on Craigslist every so often as well, age is 22 or 23 on there I think.

Offline DDP1982

was her name horneyslut98 by any chance has a flat in walker

Mucher

Hi if you are not a male model dont even bother with fabswingers as i have been on if for months and all the women on there are not after normal looking men take it from me i even contacted a WG who is on there and was told sorry not my type blah blah blah maybe its just me but a few weeks trying to meet on there and all the knock backs will make you fell like the Elephant man  :(

Offline AgedCases

Hi if you are not a male model dont even bother with fabswingers as i have been on if for months and all the women on there are not after normal looking men take it from me i even contacted a WG who is on there and was told sorry not my type blah blah blah maybe its just me but a few weeks trying to meet on there and all the knock backs will make you fell like the Elephant man  :(

My experience entirely.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Its no tinder on fab. I am good looking (i like blowing my own trumpet had the ribs removed the lot  :lol:) but have only ever pulled 5 lasses in 18 months on there. All a good drive away also. 6 outa 10 at best for the hottest.

Tinder and pof if your aftet casual sex.

As for the scam was she verified??

Karlosthejackal

My experience entirely.
this again.
There are a few there who can be tempted by a few quid mind but if you are just chancing your arm its crazy.

There are the fattest ugliest women on there with shocking attitudes & literally no one has a chance with them unless you have a 6 pack, 9 inches and can go for hours and hours. Such is the men to women ratio

Offline PeteS

She wasn't verified last time I was on.
I'm no handsome guy but I've met about half a dozen in the last month or so

Michaelayyyy

Slim dark hair roughly in her 20s in Hardwick???. 

Was the man skinny around 5ft 9 blue eyes short back and sides???.