Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Service versue looks  (Read 1794 times)

Offline sir wanksalot

I was torturing myself yesterday in pre-punt mode.

Two women I had seen recently. One is a young Polish girl, with looks 8.5/9 out of 10 (I am very fussy), the other a 40-something lady with a decent body but looks-wise around a 6.5 out of 10.

The problem is the young Polish girl doesn't offer a mind blowing service whilst the older lady is very agreeable and willing.

I tortured myself throughout most of yesterday morning finally deciding on seeing the mature lady. Service could not be faulted but I found myself losing interest whilst having sex with her. With each stroke my mind was telling my body, "I-----do-----not-----fancy-----you-----very-----much"

Offline xxlmuscles

Well looks like you've answered the question for yourself.

But not everyone's the same.

Real trick is to find the 9/10 looker, who is also as dirty as fuck :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Marquis

Interesting comment. Surely there are enough girls around so that you don't have to choose between looks and service? Plenty of reviews on here to help you decide if you're stuck.

Online threechilliman

Real trick is to find the 9/10 looker, who is also as dirty as fuck :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Still searching for that one.

tcm

Offline opal

Some women can be fantastically sexy to us without actually being stunningly beautiful.
Good looking 'sexy and I know it' girls can be unattractive to me. Obviously there has to be a physical attraction in seeing any girl in the first place but going to see a girl more than once is more to do with service, attitude and personality.

From my own preference I would avoid seeing a stunningly beautiful 'sexy and I know it' girl especially an EE.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:58:38 am by opal »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Still searching for that one.

tcm
Ah yes the "Mythical" punt, realistically more likely to find Elvis riding a Unicorn than that one

Offline Richthescouser

Ah yes the "Mythical" punt, realistically more likely to find Elvis riding a Unicorn than that one

I prefer OK service from someone I find gorgeous than amazing service from someone who just doesn't really do it for me. Kinkster is the oldest lady I've met with, and that's a fair line to draw on that :-). I prefer enjoying a stunning 20 year old body with a nice BJ and sex than an hour of utter filth with someone my own age or older. Very much horses for courses of course - plenty of comments on here about wasting money if you're doing anything other than shagging all meeting :-)

Offline Hertsgent

I thought the upside of this hobby was the ability to frequently find highly attractive women who are great in the sack  :unknown:  I might be easily pleased, but I've batted well above my average numerous times.....

To the original question, if I don't fancy the WG at least in some way, then no amount of service is going to rescue the situation in my head,

Offline Blackpool Rock

To the original question, if I don't fancy the WG at least in some way, then no amount of service is going to rescue the situation in my head,
I'm pretty much the same, if the girl has a fit body and is good looking then at least I can get it up and fuck her even if her attitude and BJ skills etc are shit whereas if the girl is 2 dress sizes bigger than advertised and basically someone I could actually pull then the Rock ain't solid no matter how enthusiastic and skilled she is

Offline sir wanksalot

I'm pretty much the same, if the girl has a fit body and is good looking then at least I can get it up and fuck her even if her attitude and BJ skills etc are shit whereas if the girl is 2 dress sizes bigger than advertised and basically someone I could actually pull then the Rock ain't solid no matter how enthusiastic and skilled she is

I think I may have come to the same conclusion. After all, isn't punting about paying to fulfil a fantasy ?

Some guys have asked for the links so here they are...

External Link/Members Only

and

Gushi

For me, looks and body are the most important. I will be able to do what I need if I think she is totally hot. It's not like i'm the greatest and enthusiastic lover either so I know its only the money that's turning them on. I get very disappointed if the WG isn't at least as good as what my S.O. is or what I could find at a bar. Its terrible to hand a girl money when you feel like you have better at home.

Offline opal

and

Chalk and cheese comes to mind, especially given different nationalities.

The solution to me is to go for an english girl with a body like OLA. Ive always found EE girls to have a bad attitude, poor communications, not having a good command of English or choosing not to understand and also a difficulty in offering anything other than a deadpan face.
Also split the age difference from 24 and 47 and go for a 'late 20's' girl rather than a young fit girl who doesnt have to try because they know they will get business on looks alone.

moschops

I find it's a state of mind at the time of the meet, I've had many a good punt with a older and more mature woman dressed in attire that helps 'seal the deal' as they say..

Offline sir wanksalot

Chalk and cheese comes to mind, especially given different nationalities.

The solution to me is to go for an english girl with a body like OLA. Ive always found EE girls to have a bad attitude, poor communications, not having a good command of English or choosing not to understand and also a difficulty in offering anything other than a deadpan face.
Also split the age difference from 24 and 47 and go for a 'late 20's' girl rather than a young fit girl who doesnt have to try because they know they will get business on looks alone.

There's not that many English girls with a body like Ola who have a history of decent feedback and for that price range-that's sadly the problem.

My experience with EE girls hasn't been that bad and has sometimes eclipsed some of my best ever punts with British ladies. My natural caution towards seeing anyone new is heightened when I consider seeing an EE girl and I think there are some things to monitor that can help to sieve the bad ones from the good ones.

It's also a bit unfair to lump all EE girls together, Czechs, Latvians, Poles, Romanians, Hungarians etc are all different and if you do your homework then you can find girls who do not move from town to town on a weekly basis.

Ola's service isn't terrible. I'd mark her as a 6.5 out of 10 and I am VERY fussy.

Offline opal

There's not that many English girls with a body like Ola who have a history of decent feedback and for that price range-that's sadly the problem.

My experience with EE girls hasn't been that bad and has sometimes eclipsed some of my best ever punts with British ladies. My natural caution towards seeing anyone new is heightened when I consider seeing an EE girl and I think there are some things to monitor that can help to sieve the bad ones from the good ones.

It's also a bit unfair to lump all EE girls together, Czechs, Latvians, Poles, Romanians, Hungarians etc are all different and if you do your homework then you can find girls who do not move from town to town on a weekly basis.

Ola's service isn't terrible. I'd mark her as a 6.5 out of 10 and I am VERY fussy.

I can however remember a couple of Polish girls in Preston who were above average. It may be unfaair to lump all EE's together however the country of origin or even means of arriving here of some EE girls could be uncertain/dubious therefore EE isnt usually seen as a selling point in parlours which is why they often misdescribe EE's as 'half spansih' or 'Italian'

Im sure that given some research there are some good EE's I suppose everyones opinions are based on their own experiences and generally the EE's I've seen haven't been good and not worth the risk.

Offline sir wanksalot

therefore EE isnt usually seen as a selling point in parlours which is why they often misdescribe EE's as 'half spansih' or 'Italian'

Spanish/Italian/Latina descriptions are usually used to disguise Romanian girls or Romany girls to be precise as that can also include some Hungarian ladies

Im sure that given some research there are some good EE's I suppose everyones opinions are based on their own experiences and generally the EE's I've seen haven't been good and not worth the risk.
[/quote]

Offline rovingman

I was torturing myself yesterday in pre-punt mode.

Two women I had seen recently. One is a young Polish girl, with looks 8.5/9 out of 10 (I am very fussy), the other a 40-something lady with a decent body but looks-wise around a 6.5 out of 10.

The problem is the young Polish girl doesn't offer a mind blowing service whilst the older lady is very agreeable and willing.

I tortured myself throughout most of yesterday morning finally deciding on seeing the mature lady. Service could not be faulted but I found myself losing interest whilst having sex with her. With each stroke my mind was telling my body, "I-----do-----not-----fancy-----you-----very-----much"

Good question... a dilemma I seldom have.... I am paying for her time and a Fuck... so long I get both I am sorted....
If either are messed about with I am not happy...

So when they have a good attitude it's a real bonus....

Some of my best sessions have been with both younger (early twenties, pretty and fit) and older...(late forties pretty nice figure)...

The dilemma I have is working out which of the bunch isn't going to rip me off..... I.e get a shag regardless of whatever list of don't or can't one with a bad attitude cooks up....worst type of them all those...

« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 07:19:16 pm by rovingman »

Cons11

I think I may have come to the same conclusion. After all, isn't punting about paying to fulfil a fantasy ?

and

I don't know about them but mmmm External Link/Members Only

Offline Home Alone

I find it's a state of mind at the time of the meet, I've had many a good punt with a older and more mature woman dressed in attire that helps 'seal the deal' as they say..

+1
As an older punter, I feel uneasy seeing the very late-teens and 20-year-olds. It'd feel like shagging a grand-daughter, if I had one.

Recently I've seen some middle-aged SPs I'd not seen before and who, in one case, had had criticism on here for her looks. Irrespective of that, she gave a very satisfactory service. And that's the main thing in my book.

Offline sir wanksalot

+1
As an older punter, I feel uneasy seeing the very late-teens and 20-year-olds. It'd feel like shagging a grand-daughter, if I had one.

Recently I've seen some middle-aged SPs I'd not seen before and who, in one case, had had criticism on here for her looks. Irrespective of that, she gave a very satisfactory service. And that's the main thing in my book.

As a forty-something punter I am also coming to a point where it feels slightly uncomfortable with the younger ladies especially so when the service is bad.

And yet having said that I am paying for 30 mins of fantasy so should I really be looking at more sensible options ?

Online frankc

As a fifty something I love shagging the younger girls but that said, I prefer to have sex with an experienced woman. My best punt ever was Mollymischief, not the youngest and not the prettiest, but she was definitely the sexiest.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:48:26 pm by frankc »

Offline Tango

Looks are always subject to the eye of the beholder, we all like something different.

Lots of people like sultry dark Mediterranean looks, I'm not generally attracted to those girls. I generally prefer curvy apposed to toned ladies too. A lady one person thinks is smoking hot might not do anything for the next guy.

The trick is finding a decent girls who you think are smoking hot and ones that you gel with yourself.

Reviews can help and also knowing other punters tastes, you can get a feel for other reviewers tastes and realise they get on with and find similar girls attractive. But at the end of the day no one else can really find this exactly for you, this is something that you have to find yourself through trial and error.

Offline Tango

Michelle Keegan was voted sexiest women.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She really is not my type at all, doesn't really do it for me. Now don't get me wrong I would give her one, but merely because she seems nice and I am a horny fucker.

If I was writing a review on her, it would say she wasn't my usual type of girl.

Offline opal

Looks are always subject to the eye of the beholder, we all like something different.

Reviews can help and also knowing other punters tastes, you can get a feel for other reviewers tastes and realise they get on with and find similar girls attractive.

But at the end of the day no one else can really find this exactly for you, this is something that you have to find yourself through trial and error.

Very true, the fun is in finding a decent girl as far as Im concerned. Then they retire or you want some variety and the search starts again, its a continual process that never ends.

Online frankc

She really is not my type at all, doesn't really do it for me. Now don't get me wrong I would give her one, but merely because she seems nice and I am a horny fucker.

If I was writing a review on her, it would say she wasn't my usual type of girl.

My perfect woman..... :wackogirl:

Offline OakTree

She does little for me but I can see why she'd be popular, on the other hand someone like this definitely does it for me. (I don't who she is by the way, just a random pic I found)

The slutty glam look is right up my street. That said if she was looks and nothing else it'd be a disappointment.

Offline Blackpool Rock

My perfect woman..... :wackogirl:
+1 but I realised we had similar taste a while ago

inxs950

Hayley in Portsmouth is the best Ive ever seen and she was part of a duo. To me stunning looks and an amazing service.
I'd see her again in a shot if she was closer.

Offline cueball

Hayley in Portsmouth is the best Ive ever seen and she was part of a duo. To me stunning looks and an amazing service.
I'd see her again in a shot if she was closer.

I think she's in a lot of us lads' "if I ever get round there" hotlist

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just shows how we are all different as she has 64 positive reviews on here with no neutrals or negatives so says something really positive about her service.
However if i was trawling through AW and came across her profile i'd just move on without checking her feedback on here as from the pics she doesn't do anything for me, just shows how a gem can be missed.

Jay-Jay

Been on mine for a while. I am seriously considering dragging my sorry arse down there just to sample her. I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!

Jay

Offline cueball

Been on mine for a while. I am seriously considering dragging my sorry arse down there just to sample her. I think she looks absolutely gorgeous!

Jay

Great stuff.... can I cadge a lift pal? :D

inxs950

Hayley was absolutely superb. Just sharing a shower with her and her friend at the end will stay with me till my dying days! Very stunning in real life but her service was exceptional. She has been the best WG I've seen by a country mile.

Jay-Jay

Great stuff.... can I cadge a lift pal? :D
I'll definately let you know when I do CB. Who'll feed the cuties while you're away though?

Jay

Offline cueball

Who'll feed the cuties while you're away though?

Jay

They'll eat each other  :scare: :D

Offline manfox

Just shows how we are all different as she has 64 positive reviews on here with no neutrals or negatives so says something really positive about her service.
However if i was trawling through AW and came across her profile i'd just move on without checking her feedback on here as from the pics she doesn't do anything for me, just shows how a gem can be missed.

BR ive seen her and she is very attractive in the flesh. I dont think she takes a good picture tbh.

Very tidy body and good service too. If youre in that area then Hayley is the one to see.