Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.brunett - Coventry  (Read 1314 times)

getonit

This profile has been around a little while and now has some feedback, mostly good. You have to wade your way through lots of profiles in Coventry but this one I think maybe genuine. Has the Veri pic still showing and cheap at £40 h/h. Tempted again to follow up but then saw in this picture a mark on her arm which is quite off putting , could be an oven burn could be something else.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Any body seen her ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline slimjim82

Guessing she is Romanian? Teeny.caroline would be a better punt imo....

getonit

You guessed right.  I know about caroline but I need my MILF urges satisfied from time to time and I guess this would be a pump and dump.

Online theejaculator

I really don't know why anyone would rate teeny Caroline..... she's possibly one of the worst punts I've had. She was disengaged and looked very ill and judging by her new website I'm not surprised , she lists her working hours 7am until 4am every day!!!! So she gets maybe 3hours sleep and could see anything from 19 to 38 punters a day? If that's not a pimped Wg then I don't know what is. Also her pussy smelt.... unsurprisingly....

Offline AlwaysLooking

Not seen, but like you very very tempted.

I've seen Caroline, see my review of her - was less than impressed with her so wouldn't go back,

Offline AlwaysLooking

Just had a quick look on her profile, and now states Bareback, both in likes and in the profile text

getonit

Oh yeah, She has now become a bottom feeder or is it her?   The photo has gone and so has the prices and gallery  so maybe a new skank will take it over?