Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monick 26 - Brazilian - Forest Hill  (Read 1471 times)

3 review(s) for HOT@CAROLINA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brazilian Martian

I'm gonna start this off by saying I did not punt due to her attitude, as I was local I called her up and tried discussing services on the phone she told me she would prefer to talk face to face.

Arrived and was let it by her I'm sure I heard other girls working there, once in the room I asked her how much extra such as  facials+ owo+ cim would be. To which she told me she's does not do any of these, when I told her a few are listed on her profile she called me a liar.

So I showed her her profile on AW to which she said if I'm not happy I can leave she's not forcing me to be here. My response was your correct goodnight and when I was walking to the door she said I'm basically timewaster that gets off on wasting her time.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

She came across not well in the head a crazy brazilian lady this convo or mini argument was in Portuguese, however she can speak english from when i called her on the phone.

From what I saw of her body fake ass and breast average face with lots of make up on + nasty attitude.

Location is across the road from forest hill train station. Near the sweet shops and estate agents.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 10:15:57 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hope you found some nice pick'n'mix to sweeten your mood after the bitch wasted your time!

Hope you found some nice pick'n'mix to sweeten your mood after the bitch wasted your time!

Yep I'm on the way to another punt now so will review that either tonight or tomorrow. I'm gonna look at it as I dodged a bullet with this bitch  :wackogirl:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yep I'm on the way to another punt now so will review that either tonight or tomorrow. I'm gonna look at it as I dodged a bullet with this bitch  :wackogirl:

Good luck pal

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Glad you "Rastera"ed her metaphorically !!!

External Link/Members Only  ;)

Offline Belgarion

What a terrible SP

Well done for walking

Offline Belgarion

Some of these WGs are so funny.

You are blatantly lying on your profile and a punter calls you out for it, you accuse said punter of being a liar and a timewaster.

:wacko:

We need to have the strength to walk all the time from scammers like this lady

It is the only way they will learn
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 07:46:44 am by Belgarion »

Some of these WGs are so funny.

You are blatantly lying on your profile and a punter calls you out for it, you accuse said punter of being a liar and a timewaster.

:wacko:

We need to have the strength to walk all the time from scammers like this lady

It is the only way they will learn

She had the cheek to say I'm gonna wank over her pictures  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: I called her a dumb cocksucker and told her she needs to update her profile.

Offline Belgarion

She had the cheek to say I'm gonna wank over her pictures  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: I called her a dumb cocksucker and told her she needs to update her profile.

What a deluded woman

Funny thing is you were well within your rights to check what she offered. If she's not offering those services, then get them off your profile

Offline soundofsilence

well done OP for walking. I've had bad experience there before with a wg like that, and so don't punt there anymore. Its like they think they are doing us a favour!  :thumbsdown:

well done OP for walking. I've had bad experience there before with a wg like that, and so don't punt there anymore. Its like they think they are doing us a favour!  :thumbsdown:

:drinks: I asked her a simple question then when she lied i caught her out and showed her the profile likes list this nut of pissed her off big time  :sarcastic:. Pro$$ie logic ehh