Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: American Scarlett  (Read 1671 times)

23 review(s) for American Dreamgirl (7 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trainspotter

Kindly forgive me for lurking for some time.  To start to put that right, here is first review.

External Link/Members Only

Location: Comfortable clean appartment on Gateshead Quayside. Parking available and clear instructions received by text to find the building. Appartment number given on arrival. Discrete entrance.

Communications. I booked by phone an hour before the meeting and arrangements were made with no problem.

Cost: £60 for 30 mins

Meeting. Scarlett has had mixed reviews and I arrived with some trepidation. The most important things for me in a meeting are a good attitude and enthusiasm and I must say that I was given a warm welcome by a very good looking  Scarlett who was wearing a short black dress and stockings. Kissing was enthusiastic and with tongues. We progressed with mutual fondling, OWO, and RO and sex in missionary. I did not enquire about CIM or anal as I am not interested in those services.

Overall verdict: A very enjoyable half hour with a very attractive young lady who was welcoming and enthusiastic.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Good to see another positive review of Scarlett. Agree she has a great attitude and very attractive indeed.

andrew80hot

Nice review been thinking about seeing her for a while so might just take the plunge

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review,hope she's got her act together & look forward to an established members review before I think of making a booking.

Offline Toon73

thanks for review, seen her a few weeks back was ok but she did make this strange noise when she was giving oral , it was rather odd  :lol: but she was willing and playful  :wackogirl:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Thanks for the review,hope she's got her act together & look forward to an established members review before I think of making a booking.

I'm not established ?  :(

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111490.msg1297471#msg1297471

:) :)