Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horny blond alice bath  (Read 646 times)

Offline fumanchu11

External Link/Members Only

fee £60 for an 30 mins

Terraced house on north road combe down area bath

The meet
I was kept hanging around outside for ages and nearly walked especially when given one number by text and another when i actually spoke to her.
Eventually i managed to get into the house although a good 15 mins late.
Once inside we went straight to a bedroom where an older woman was waiting but she left as soon as we entered.
Anyway after the paperwork was sorted we got down to it,firstly she stripped off to reveal a very flabby tummy,huge droopy boobs and they were the best parts.we started with a blow job and after a very amateurish attempt to put on the condom she proceeded to give me a pretty crap blow job.Things progressed with sex a number of positions (again she showed her inexperience) and we ended up with a tit wank and general wanking,we ran slightly over which was about the only plus point although i think i could have stayed all night and not have cum.

Overall
Looks 34/100 hard to know what was under all the make up and false lashes
body 18/100 nothing to recommend unless you like really large torpedo tits
skills 10/100 oh so bad
attitude 55/100 friendly enough but limited English ....her profile makes out she is french but she is Romanian and 23 not 20 as stated also
overall 26/100... might appeal if you like to dominate some virgin type of girl with big assets

Offline Roth

Sorry you had a shit punt fumanchu. :( Her belly is well hidden in her pics but sadly another scamming prossie. :scare:

Offline fumanchu11

yes and i think i was her first customer
the way she fiddled about trying to put the condom on was worth the 60 quid in amusement value  :sarcastic: