Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littlemiss.ella.4.u - Bayswater  (Read 2725 times)

22 review(s) for littlemiss.ella.4.u (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5234619) (19 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Physical: as per plentiful photos. dont think anyone can feel cheated at what they see at the door as she does not hide anything in her photos so you know what to expect

Personality: Minimal english but she makes an effort to converse and seems like a lovely person

Service:

DT-OWO-Face Fuck-Throatpie

She is very vigorous in her delivery of DT which was great though I felt my dick hitting the back of her throat which hurt a little

Enjoyed this punt but wouldnt return as visually not my cup of tea

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Physical: as per plentiful photos. dont think anyone can feel cheated at what they see at the door as she does not hide anything in her photos so you know what to expect

Personality: Minimal english but she makes an effort to converse and seems like a lovely person

Service:

DT-OWO-Face Fuck-Throatpie

She is very vigorous in her delivery of DT which was great though I felt my dick hitting the back of her throat which hurt a little

Enjoyed this punt but wouldnt return as visually not my cup of tea

Hidden Image/Members Only

How long did you stay and how much did you pay ?

Also some of her pics her face looks quite masculine.

punther

How long did you stay and how much did you pay ?

Also some of her pics her face looks quite masculine.

her face looks masculine in real life

but she has natural tits and her voice is feminine so its really a case of she not an attractive woman as oppose to anything else

15min at £40

Offline pumps

I see being filmed is ticked  :sarcastic:

punther

I see being filmed is ticked  :sarcastic:

naah not even

not really a face for the silver screen

Offline pumps

if not for that, its difficult to see why you went there - usually some form of box ticking has to take place in these types of situations.

surely sloppy DT alone isn't enough?  she at least swallowed it all right?

punther

if not for that, its difficult to see why you went there - usually some form of box ticking has to take place in these types of situations.

surely sloppy DT alone isn't enough?  she at least swallowed it all right?

proper full on DT and face/throat fucking is very rare and even more so at that price

she took a somewhat aggressive throapie, again which is quite rare and then reproduced what was left of the contents and let it run down her mouth

that was a box ticked for me