Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: earls court chinese massage /fs  (Read 1610 times)

Offline longlean

just had the worst time ever.
massage add, My name is Icy, from Taiwan. me being a sucker for a hot asian girl ,
went along ,grubby top flat up grubby dark staircase, pretty girl let me in, paid 110 both stripped of, and i laid on bed waiting for a massage, limp wristed touching massage, girl kept answering phone and you know how it is, no intrest in her job, tried to touch her pussy, no touch you pay extra, ffs at this point when i saw a bed bug crawling up the wall i knew this was not the place i wanted to be, i
i asked for sixty back .she said no , i said call the police, we agree fifty and i was gone.

ps / warwick road entrance, left a few houses down. don't do it.  :dash: :dash: :dash:      :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

another chinese's trafficing hell hole, when will i learn, yellow fever and the power of the pussy take me to so situations

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the heads up  :thumbsup:

I'm starting to avoid these places now as the ladies appear to be trafficked

Offline Jonestown

I have a feeling that if she'd been trafficked you'd have been more likely to have got a punch up the bracket from the minder, rather thanyour money back.

Offline nigel4498

If this is genuine then thanks for the heads up but....
One and only post from someone who joined almost a year ago.
I'm always cynical about a first post when it's a negative.

Offline sonyvaio

The earls court area has loads of massage parlours, several of which offer fs as well as them all offering b2b and hr, would have been simpler just to have walked into one of those!