Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hebburn venue  (Read 3484 times)

Bertstanley

Just a heads up to anyone that uses the hebburn venue , the big hall next to the park . The local people are gossiping like crazy on Facebook about it being used as a brothel , their words not mine . Lots of busybodies about so keep an eye out . I don't really punt nowadays but still keep up on here so just a warning to all .

Offline Tiger63

Offline Zooms

Offline Tiger63

So are you on a Hebburn page or are all your friends punters?

Online Kev3773

This is a review off Booking.com  haha
 Anonymous
“BROTHEL NOT HOTEL”
THE CAR PARK
THE 24 HOUR BROTHEL SERVICE IN THE APARTMENT NEXT TO US. This is completely unacceptable. The Women in our group were made to feel completely uncomfortable and unsafe as a continuous flow of men looking for sex swanned into the open building and queued outside our apartment door to gain entry to the Brothel. We feel like we should be compensated for the terrible stay, recommended through booking.com. also they didn't return our deposit of £200.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:34:30 pm by alfie2013 »

Upper Brunei

This is a review off Booking.com  haha
 Anonymous
“BROTHEL NOT HOTEL”
THE CAR PARK
THE 24 HOUR BROTHEL SERVICE IN THE APARTMENT NEXT TO US. This is completely unacceptable. The Women in our group were made to feel completely uncomfortable and unsafe as a continuous flow of men looking for sex swanned into the open building and queued outside our apartment door to gain entry to the Brothel. We feel like we should be compensated for the terrible stay, recommended through booking.com. also they didn't return our deposit of £200.  :hi:

Doesn't really fit with how things actually work there does it?
I've certainly never had to queue!!!

Offline Mansell

Doesn't really fit with how things actually work there does it?
I've certainly never had to queue!!!
No neither have I.
If the neighbours are now kicking up a fuss then it's likely to have an increase Police presence and unfortunately only a matter of time. That's the trouble when too many girls work there and aren't discrete.
Shame as it's a great place, had loads of very enjoyable times there  :yahoo:

Offline Tiger63

No neither have I.
If the neighbours are now kicking up a fuss then it's likely to have an increase Police presence and unfortunately only a matter of time. That's the trouble when too many girls work there and aren't discrete.
Shame as it's a great place, had loads of very enjoyable times there  :yahoo:

I live quite local and Ive not heard anything....infact it seems quieter

Looking4fun

If you value your discretion I'd stay away from the old house in hebburn

Offline Moresomes

Never been there, and no chance that I will be now.
Sounds like a raid waiting to happen.

Offline CELICA GT

Never been there, and no chance that I will be now.
Sounds like a raid waiting to happen.
+ 1

Offline Third Man

Just a heads up to anyone that uses the hebburn venue , the big hall next to the park . The local people are gossiping like crazy on Facebook about it being used as a brothel , their words not mine . Lots of busybodies about so keep an eye out . I don't really punt nowadays but still keep up on here so just a warning to all .

been there lots, ok not for a few months, but seems we are back on the old crap about 2 girls in a flat or more nonsense from last dec/jan. cant ever remember forming an orderly queue( or a disorderly one either!) 

Offline OscarC

Haven't been to Hebburn for about a month now, never had any issues. Never even seen anybody else around.  :unknown:

Offline the game

I had no probs when I was there about two week back.

Offline trainspotter

The Booking.com review seems to date from 2014. However, I have visited once some months ago, felt uncomfortable with the set up and, although I encountered no problems, decided that I would  not return.

Bertstanley

I've lived there all my life tiger

Offline Mansell

I've lived there all my life tiger
Can you give us a link to the facebook page or name it please ?

Like others I have never had a problem and been loads of times, so would be a shame to see it have problems.

Offline Tiger63

I drive past it about 4 times a day and havnt seen anyone coming or going.....in fact as Ive stated it seems quieter.
[Removed by admin]
So Iam not calling bullshit but i would like to see an up to date version of events

rich_tony

Search on Facebook for the name of said building and Hebburn, you'll be able to see the conversation.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:26:51 am by rich_tony »

Bertstanley

Give you a link to the Facebook page ? Are you for real ? Shall I just put my name and address on as well you fucking plum . There's some very distrustful knackers on this site it's no wonder not many people post . I put a simple message on here warning people to be careful and the locals are out with their pitchforks and torches asking idiotic questions and implying I'm wrong or have an axe to grind against the premises . And tiger how exactly will driving past four times a day inform you of what the local population are gossiping about on Facebook ? Or are you psychic ? I think I've had enough of this site and the small minority of distrustful, paranoid people on it .

Bertstanley

In fact admin please ban me I've had enough

Offline Tiger63

Aww precious....have i upset you?

Offline Mansell

Give you a link to the Facebook page ? Are you for real ? Shall I just put my name and address on as well you fucking plum . There's some very distrustful knackers on this site it's no wonder not many people post . I put a simple message on here warning people to be careful and the locals are out with their pitchforks and torches asking idiotic questions and implying I'm wrong or have an axe to grind against the premises . And tiger how exactly will driving past four times a day inform you of what the local population are gossiping about on Facebook ? Or are you psychic ? I think I've had enough of this site and the small minority of distrustful, paranoid people on it .
As someone who has hardly posted we don't know if you are a genuine punter, which is why you get questioned. I asked you for a link or to name the facebook page it was on, which you can do without identifying yourself. You refusing to do that, just makes all of us think your original post about Hebburn is Bollocks.
As to who you are, none of us know. Maybe your the neighbour who is in one of the properties leading to the place and want us punters to stay away ??? Who the fuck knows or cares.  :dash:

Bertstanley

Tiger you're nothing but a keyboard warrior son.If you had upset me to my face you would know about it.As I said , a small minority of dicks spoil this site.Like i give a fuck whether anyone believes I'm genuine or not.

Online Kev3773

Offline Brazilian Martian

Tiger you're nothing but a keyboard warrior son.If you had upset me to my face you would know about it.As I said , a small minority of dicks spoil this site.Like i give a fuck whether anyone believes I'm genuine or not.

Bye angry man

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

Pillock

Offline Tiger63

Excuse me while i shit my self
 :lol: :lol:

Offline Joeyff

Must admit I was there last Wed and there was a guy parking up just as I was entering (the building, ha) and he was still sitting in his car when I left about an hour later.  May have been an agency driver?
Did get me a little concerned and probably wouldn't return, the place just oozed seediness.

Joey

Offline Mansell

Must admit I was there last Wed and there was a guy parking up just as I was entering (the building, ha) and he was still sitting in his car when I left about an hour later.  May have been an agency driver?
Did get me a little concerned and probably wouldn't return, the place just oozed seediness.

Joey
If you go again, just park on the road and walk in. As it's also an apartment hotel there can be people around for legitimate reasons. I guess I've been maybe 40 odd times at all times of day and evening.
Only problem was an Indian Wedding when they had loads of people. The girl cancelled that day and we rearranged, showed me a picture of all wedding guests, loads of them. She did exactly the right thing in cancelling.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

I think with all this "Adverse Publicity" it may be prudent to give the property a wide berth until thing have calmed down, Me Thinks..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac