Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fkk Artemis Berlin 14th-15th Oct  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Jerboa

Friday 14th Oct

After a day at Venus I walked over to Artemis, got there just after 9pm, now I was expecting the place to be packed, it being Venus week, but surprisingly it wasn't, I went and got some dinner first as hadn't eaten much all day. After dinner got a drink at the bar, bumped into Anna the blonde busty Rom I'd sessioned with, maybe see her later, had a sauna and relaxed, got talking to Evan, I've noticed on previous visits but never spoken, a very good looking young lady, told her I'd come and find her later, maybe I should of grabbed her early,

Brianna half hour
Was talking to Brianna, said she was Spanish, more likely Romanian, but she ticked the boxes and told me what she will do, so took her to a room, a decent half hour FK and OWO, very strong session, enjoyable time had.

Took my time relaxing in the lounge with a drink, looking out for my next target, got talking to a young blonde barbie from Rom, forget her name, have seen her in club before, she has a friend with similar blonde with fake tits, she obviously took me for a dumb tourist, as she tried to upsell to two girl session with her friend, 3somes isn't usually my thing, and I told her I was only interested in one lady, the dumb bird wouldn't back down, she said maybe see you later, I said no you won't, I won't ever go with you now and walked away, 2 minutes later both girls are doing a circuit from the bar to kino and back, empty handed, I was sat at the side, and I did chuckle, and say "oh dear no customers?" which the girl didn't appreciate.

Samantha half hour
Shortly after got talking to Samantha a Bulgarian, have seen her in the club before, large fake boobs and toned body wears glasses, took her to a room, and she was really good, FK and very fine OWO, I was enjoying this session, we had sex in several positions, Samantha was on top, and then she said time is nearly up baby, I looked at my watch and said no we still got 10 minutes left, so an argument then ensues while my cocks still inside her Wtf! I'm not a dumb newbie, and I don't cum in 5 minutes, I always make a point of checking the time when I enter a room, and pace the session at my speed, Samantha complained that most guys don't last so long, well sorry dear I don't cum so fast, get my monies worth, so that was a big mood killer, she stopped arguing and sucked my cock for 5 minutes we had left, I wasn't going to extend after her BS! A real shame as if she hadn't tried to pull this I would of seen her on future trips.

I took my time in the sauna and pool downstairs, went back up to the lounge and it was still fairly quiet, I walked up to Evan and told her I did promise to come find her earlier, she said she was having a break, Evan is a busy girl, I can understand she likes a little break between sessions, so I said no problem, come and find me later when you're ready, I'm not going to stalk a hooker all night.
Well I didn't go with anyone else that night, my nemesis Virginia still hates me hehe, she did look at me couple of times, and I went home at about 3am.

Offline Jerboa

Saturday 15th Oct

Again this day spent my time at Venus, and arrived in Artemis at around 9pm, again club was fairly quiet, got changed and showered, walked in the lounge to get a drink, and Evan was at the bar in front of me, she turned round and said oh it's you, we exchanged pleasantries and she moved on, I took my time had a meal and another drink, it was a surprise that the club was fairly quiet again, I mentioned it to a few girls and they agreed.

Vanity half hour
Got talking to Vanity at the bar, nice black girl, been room with her on previous trip, couldn't see anyone else to catch my eye, so took her up to a room, Vanity is good, no rush or upsell, great OWO and sex in various positions, enjoyed the session, would repeat.

Had a break and some more food, then a rest in the lounge, place had got slightly more busy, had a drink and a look about, the two blonde Rom barbies saw me and kept walking, also said hi to Samantha, but I wont take her to room again. Spent more time down in the wellness area, wasn't in a rush for a second session, went back to the lounge and had a sit down at the bar, what I noticed that night is Evan is a very busy girl, most of the evening she's taken, and she appears for short periods at the bar, as I sat there I watched as three guys one after another in a space of a couple minutes approaching her, she said she was on a break, she's that busy she can afford to turn guys away, as she did with me, one guy was determined and she finally agreed to go with him, she's a sexy girl, but I don't make a habit of begging hookers to go room with me, maybe catch her early is a good idea, but goes to show some girls there are busy, Evan must be one of the top earners at Artemis.

I didn't session again that night and left for the airport at 5am, was not a bad visit, shame I got Samantha cutting short, and the two barbies trying it on, I will return soon.

Offline MattG92

This was the first brothel I ever went to, then one in Prague a few days later. I spent way too much! I noticed a lot of the girls don't really like each other either, I was talking to one of them and she was really bitching about someone for all the extras she was piling on someone.