Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Babe Ami - Newcastle  (Read 1489 times)

BrandsHill

External Link/Members Only

Another belated review

Seen Ami several times, most recently a couple of weeks ago, always for an hour, £100.

She's fantastic. Incredible enthusiasm, passionate and sexy as hell and possibly the best arse I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. It's odd, the photos on her profile look as if her bum is on the generous side but in reality it is sengourgeouslysational. And boy does she know it and flaunt it.  It's an arse to worship, an altar of desire where I very willingly kneel and rim her like a dutiful choirboy !

She's based in a well appointed and clean apartment in the  Blackfriars part of Newcastle, discreet location and entry. Word of advice though.There's no lift in the apartments she lives so as it's several flights of stairs you need to ascend, take a few moments to catch your breath just before you reach the top floor her flat is on as she is always waiting with door slightly ajar and boy, if you are out of breath when you enter you are going to get a whole lot worse in a very pleasurable way as Ami virtually pounces on you!

Truly fantastic African vixen.  It's 0-60mph in 2.8 seconds from when she opens the door, usually just in high heels. Truly loves what she does. Seeing her is like when you were a teenager and you'd not seen your girlfriend for a few days. When you finally saw each other, you barely spoke, you just wanted to fuck. Fantastic OWO, stunning body, no clock watching, really natural and passionate as hell. To top it all she always has a bowl of Celebrations chocolates by the bedside. Eating a mini Twix out of her pussy is a treat indeed for someone with a sweet tooth like me.

She has this great technique where she pushes your legs wide apart when sucking your cock. Don't know how and why but it really heightens the sensitivity and when she's looking at you with her smouldering eyes your self control is tested to the limit.   Same when fucking as she's so enthusiastic and receptive, cums like thunder.

As I said, I've seen her quite a few times during the last couple of years and she's fabulous.  Not sure why she does not have a higher profile, sexy as hell and a little quirky. Smoulderingly lusty. And on top of her sexual prowess, those choccies by her bedside,  which for a sweet tooth person like me are great to either scoff when you neeed energy replacement at the end of the sexual feast or even better still, as I've already mentioned and done a few times, eaten them out of her pussy. You won't be disappointed if you see her.

Nice shower available too to wash off the melted chocolate !

Offline ollie52

Great review the twix part made me LOL

Offline Jamessn

percythepunt

Gone

Was going this week

Spoke to her yesterday, apparently back on Wednesday this week...great punt, does vanish from time to time.

Offline Jamessn

I'll keep a look out for her, thanks for info

Offline Geordie1209

Great stuff, I'll keep my eye out for her reappearance. Been on my 'to do' list for a while...