Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / SexyDebbieX 3576583 - Northolt, West London  (Read 600 times)

2 review(s) for SexyDebbieX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline magnumchris

Link  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost

£80 for one hour, £20 extra for kissing.

Communication: Call answered, arranged to meet in 30 mins.

Venue: Seedy room above shops, strong smell of fags, other girls hanging round including one who appeared to be on guard outside the main door. Very obvious why you are visiting.

Appearance: A lot of make up face appeared mid 30s but body was nicely toned with small pert breasts. Pussy was trimmed, no obvious tattoos or piercings.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Amount of photoshopping her and makeup she wore mean it is hard to be sure this is her but it is representative.

Meeting: Called when I arrived and was directed to the door and told to ring. Unfortunately there was a girl on the step who wouldn't let me ring the bell but went inside to get Debbie while I waited outside. It couldn't have been much more obvious what I was there for.
Debbie came to the door and let me in, she was wearing a little black dress that showed off her nice trim figure, and she showed me to her room. Price was discussed, It would have been £140 for full service but I went for sex OWO and kissing at £100.
Uninspired kissing, a very dry blow job, doggy position and rushed out after the first pop.

Offline silvershadow69

Thanks for the review Chris.  Was considering this as it was local but think i'll pass now.   Did seem a bit too good to be true.   :manhater: