Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BAREBACK BASTARD Alina-69  (Read 9133 times)

Online The Man With No Name

External Link/Members Only

Deceptive filthy cunt doesn't display it in her likes list, so she'll still appear in your filtered searches.

However right there in her Q&A: "Q. YOU DO BAREBACK? A. yes £20 extra"

The worrying thing is that she's starting to get some decent genuine-looking feedback. Which makes you wonder which are dirty bareback cretins that have happily dipped their stick in her cesspool of disease and which poor buggers understandably didn't realise.

Assuming she genuinely offers it the disgusting bitch bastard deserves to have her business fucked. Can anyone shed any light? If so, I say we all grab our punting phones and make her working life hell.  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Offline David1970

She is a Romanian, what do you expect.

Sooner we all boycott Romanians they will fuck off with there pimp/traffickers, and that will make room in the market for decent girls.

Offline Courtney

The worrying thing is that she's starting to get some decent genuine-looking feedback. Which makes you wonder which are dirty bareback cretins that have happily dipped their stick in her cesspool of disease and which poor buggers understandably didn't realise.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104072.msg1232266#msg1232266

This is what comes up in the search, looks like a different girl. Possible bait 'n' switch. She's quite scary looking. :scare: :scare: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Technicolour_trilby

I think you're right Courtney, although with some peroxide and an obscene amount of photoshopping it just MIGHT be the same tart.

Offline Harrymetsally

Some guys want bareback off a prossie and don't give a fuck.  And 2 civvy girls I know do bareback with casual partners or even the first night.  I told one of them she should have condoms by the bed.  She said that was too 'clinical'. 

Prossies particulary the uk ones are very careful...hpv vaccinationa condoms and regular testing.  Safer than a civvy.

I think you're right Courtney, although with some peroxide and an obscene amount of photoshopping it just MIGHT be the same tart.

My thoughts exactly.

Regardless, how many will still have gone through with it? Judging by the feedback, many.

Some guys want bareback off a prossie and don't give a fuck.  And 2 civvy girls I know do bareback with casual partners or even the first night.  I told one of them she should have condoms by the bed.  She said that was too 'clinical'. 

Then the fat slags hoof down to their local clap clinic at least twice a year for treatment at the expense of the tax payer and an overstretched NHS. So, due to their reckless, unhealthy lifestyles, the public purse gets raped, yet again. All because they want some filthy bare sausage pumping rancid disease up their gaping tunnels.

Tell them that for me when you next see them, will you please? Fuck them and fuck their kind.

Offline Harrymetsally

Yes I agree with the above.  I gave one of the girls I know a lecture and all I got was 'I know I know alright'.  Most people deny they have an std and deny the person they are having sex has an std.

Last gf I had we got full testing inc. HIV.  Only way to do bareback.  I know of a guy who gave his wife an std twice.  Sad cunt hope his cock falls off.

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Quote from: The Man With No Name
Regardless, how many will still have gone through with it? Judging by the feedback, many.

I'm not sure all of that feedback is genuine, that said, some if it almost certainly is which makes MWTN's concerns absolutely justified and VERY real.

Playing devils advocate, it's possible some inexperienced punters might have simply missed that FAQ or even not believed it...HOWEVER, it still screams of more than a few dirty fucks stirring the same porridge...

This woman needs avoided...simples.

Offline DrGFreeman

so the point of the thread is you found a Romanian girl on adultwork who offers bareback ?
and this is news ?

Offline David1970

I just searched on AW, 36 Romanians in Scotland are advertising bareback on there likes list.
This does not include the ones who do it but do not have on there likes list, like the one on this thread.
They are a STI plague on there own.

somefun

This one has been called out in particular as the profile will not be filtered out by a search function to remove barebackers.

Many Roma list barebabacking in likes and so I (and many of us) filter them out. It is good someone points out when that won't happen.  Of course there is always the risk any girl is a BB.

so the point of the thread is you found a Romanian girl on adultwork who offers bareback ?
and this is news ?

No, the point is that she doesn't list it and will therefore come up in your search, even when, like any decent punter, you filter it out. As a result, it's very easy to miss, particularly on a quick search.

Now, stop being a smug, childish, sarcastic fool for no reason.

Offline DrGFreeman

I'm surprised at your righteous outrage

to think a girl doesn't bareback cos her profile says not is incredibly naïve
you have no idea what a girls sexual history is
you have to accept that risk when you punt

Offline Cityfan1880

Hilarious thread. Outrage from a punter who is happy to receive unprotected oral at a WG offering Bareback and admitting to it on her profile. And he even suggests we sabotage her business because she offers something he doesn't agree with.

Newsflash OP, the majority of your 11 girls are being shagged BB in their personal lives without even charging £20 extra. Grow up.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:06:58 am by Cityfan1880 »

Offline gorgie tony

I'm surprised at your righteous outrage

to think a girl doesn't bareback cos her profile says not is incredibly naïve
you have no idea what a girls sexual history is
you have to accept that risk when you punt

the majority of your 11 girls are being shagged BB in their personal lives without even charging £20 extra

+1

Offline David1970

Can I ask a simple question.
I know she probely never wrote the profile it was her pimp/trafficker, but why would he not have BB in her likes but on her profile, makes no senses?

Offline DrGFreeman

I know she probely never wrote the profile it was her pimp/trafficker, but why would he not have BB in her likes but on her profile, makes no senses?
I don't think anyone agonises over making these profiles accurate
I doubt its some dubious trick, more likely a mistake
I don't pay much attention to the likes list - I read reviews to find out what she actually does

Tell me honestly then, oh crowd of sanctimonious sarcastic children, do you try to avoid seeing girls who openly bareback with punters, or go anyway, slap on a rubber and bet your health that it doesn't break?

Offline David1970

Keep away from those who BB and keep away from Romanians, safest policy.

Offline DrGFreeman

do you try to avoid seeing girls who openly bareback with punters, or go anyway, slap on a rubber and bet your health that it doesn't break?
me ? I treat 'likes' or largely anything written on the AW profile with scepticism.
I find there is only a loose correlation between what the profile says and the truth
I also think some girls just tick every box on the likes list without really reading them, inc bareback.
whether its on her profile or not, chances are she barebacking someone. accept it.

oh crowd of sanctimonious sarcastic children
don't be such a prick
this is a discussion forum, that means other people have different opinions to yours

me ? I treat 'likes' or largely anything written on the AW profile with scepticism.
I find there is only a loose correlation between what the profile says and the truth
I also think some girls just tick every box on the likes list without really reading them, inc bareback.
whether its on her profile or not, chances are she barebacking someone. accept it.
don't be such a prick
this is a discussion forum, that means other people have different opinions to yours

I'm not being a prick. You're right, this is a discussion forum. Therefore, if you have nothing constructive to add to a thread identifying a girl who deceptively offers bareback without properly admitting to it, as the vast majority of responsible punters would be keen to avoid, then don't contribute at all.

Criticising an informative thread in a deliberately derogatory manner, simply because it doesn't adhere to the reckless means by which you choose your punts, is why I justifiably labelled you and paul as a "crowd of sanctimonious children".

And while I'd argue "loose correlation between what the profile says and the truth" is reason to avoid such girls on a whole different number of levels, stop avoiding the question just because it's probably something you likely don't want to admit to. Now, do book girls who offer bareback?

Offline DrGFreeman

I'm not being a prick. You're right, this is a discussion forum. Therefore, if you have nothing constructive to add to a thread identifying a girl who deceptively offers bareback without properly admitting to it, as the vast majority of responsible punters would be keen to avoid, then don't contribute at all.

Criticising an informative thread in a deliberately derogatory manner, simply because it doesn't adhere to the reckless means by which you choose your punts, is why I justifiably labelled you and paul as a "crowd of sanctimonious children".

And while I'd argue "loose correlation between what the profile says and the truth" is reason to avoid such girls on a whole different number of levels, stop avoiding the question just because it's probably something you likely don't want to admit to. Now, do book girls who offer bareback?

at the risk of repeating myself for the third time :  only booking girls who don't list it on their profile is no guarantee - they're likely to be fucking someone without
I do not seek out girls who offer bareback, but you and I have probably unknowing fucked girls who do it
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 05:56:21 pm by DrGFreeman »

at the risk of repeating myself for the third time :  only booking girls who don't list it on their profile is no guarantee - they're likely to be fucking someone without
I do not seek out girls who offer bareback, but you and I have probably unknowing fucked girls who do it

Don't worry, the only thing you risk repeating is your politico-style vagueness.

I wasn't asking if you explicitly sought it out. I was asking if you have, or would book a girl who does seemingly offer it - i.e. if there was a bird you loved the look of but her only drawback was that she offered bareback, would you avoid her, or book her anyway and fuck her with a rubber, or even have her suck you off without one? In other words, would bareback on a profile deter you or not?

Nnbobof

Is bareback anal not more safe than bareback up the fanny?

A girl's cunt is the where most of the bacteria is, if she's got the clap, thrush, etc. I've never gone up Cadbury Avenue before, but the idea of it is tempting. If you're gentle(ie, not rip the arse out of it, brilliant expression from up here btw) then you'll not make her bleed, hence the risk of catching an STD is probably less than going bareback up a fanny?

Online webpunter

Why do you think benders have higher infection rates ? Noted that they're a promiscuous bunch
You got it round the wrong way & some basic internet research will confirm the same
Good luck  :scare:

A girl's cunt is the where most of the bacteria is, if she's got the clap, thrush, etc. I've never gone up Cadbury Avenue before, but the idea of it is tempting. If you're gentle(ie, not rip the arse out of it, brilliant expression from up here btw) then you'll not make her bleed, hence the risk of catching an STD is probably less than going bareback up a fanny?

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider

This has to be a joke.

Offline Courtney

:timeout:
:dash: :dash: :dash:  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: ...I'll just cut to the chase here......you come across as thick as mince. :crazy:

Nnbobof

No, seriously, my ex once read me something from a wee Anne Summers guide(small hardback book) saying that an arse has very little in the way of bacteria up it. She also said that she rimmed her ex, so she might have even been making it up! I never got round to reading any of those books we bought, they struck me as being a bit Ronald Dahl and never let her wonder down there with her tongue either.

I take the point about how the homosexual community was so instrumental in first spreading HIV, but it is not just promiscuity that they have always indulged in. I've never gone into the details, and certainly have no intention of doing any internet research on the topic, but I think they also quite like rough anal sex(I think they're more into black leather gear and chains than most of us).

My backside used to sometimes bleed, a doctor (consultant) advised me it was due to an "anal fissure" and wanted to "loosen me up" with a scalpal. Needless to say I never returned to that quack and the pain in the arse disappeared(I'm not referring to my ex).

I imagine there is far more risk of contracting HIV from barebacking a vagina of a girl who is menstruating or recently has been, or is soon about to ......

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
No, seriously, my ex once read me something from a wee Anne Summers guide(small hardback book) saying that an arse has very little in the way of bacteria up it. She also said that she rimmed her ex, so she might have even been making it up! I never got round to reading any of those books we bought, they struck me as being a bit Ronald Dahl and never let her wonder down there with her tongue either.

I take the point about how the homosexual community was so instrumental in first spreading HIV, but it is not just promiscuity that they have always indulged in. I've never gone into the details, and certainly have no intention of doing any internet research on the topic, but I think they also quite like rough anal sex(I think they're more into black leather gear and chains than most of us).

My backside used to sometimes bleed, a doctor (consultant) advised me it was due to an "anal fissure" and wanted to "loosen me up" with a scalpal. Needless to say I never returned to that quack and the pain in the arse disappeared(I'm not referring to my ex).

I imagine there is far more risk of contracting HIV from barebacking a vagina of a girl who is menstruating or recently has been, or is soon about to ......

I mean this in the kindest way, please please educate yourself on sexual health. You owe it to yourself, the wgs, other punters and partners.
Everything you've said above is extremely inaccurate and could cause you health issues in the future.

Magic Man

Wow... Just wow!  :dash:

I think you need to do a bit of research Nnbobof if you're "tempted" by the idea of BB anal. And not just forums, go and look at NHS sexual health sites!

Infant, here you go:

I mean this in the kindest way, please please educate yourself on sexual health. You owe it to yourself, the wgs, other punters and partners.
Everything you've said above is extremely inaccurate and could cause you health issues in the future.

+1 Lily

Nnbobof

now you can see why I never bothered with those Anne Summers books!

I've always maintained that arseholes are for arseholes anyway .....

Offline S.X. MacHine

Barebacking is an atrocity. Anal barebacking is worse. It puts you at risk of all the favourite STIs and a couple more besides, including the fatal hepatitis B.
My advice. Avoid any form of barebacking. Avoid any Romanians.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Barebacking is something to be left to a clean you and a clean other half...even then I know couples who for years are still with the rubbers as double pregnancy defense. It isn't something to be doing with random WG's or even civvies. If you do indulge you better be damn sure you get checked on a regular basis.

Also, Google does not equal a medical degree and generations of research...

Offline spenser

There are more bacteria in a woman's mouth than in her vagina - fact. But the arsehole is the production centre for all sorts of nasties!

Offline Matrix

Some of the claims on this thread remind me of this other thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111848.0. Specifically claims made by the second banned troll.   :bomb:

Nnbobof

I think some punters must take a bath in spermicide before a punt, wrap themselves in clingfilm then dip their cock in bleach afterwards and drink a gallon of Listerine.

Fuck me, punting is not a hobby for the squeamish, if you can't get another man's baby batter out of your mind before seeing a lass then fuck off and take up full-time masturbation.

My end has had a couple of very samll red blemishes on it recently, recently I've had about 5 punts with owo, three of which were with a cim finish, but I reckon it's just a bit of thrush .... maybe I should locate those Anne Summers booklets

Offline Matrix

My end has had a couple of very samll red blemishes on it recently, recently I've had about 5 punts with owo, three of which were with a cim finish, but I reckon it's just a bit of thrush .... maybe I should locate those Anne Summers booklets

I hope that all cleared up before you saw your latest review. :vomit:

Offline Courtney

...just "a bit" of thrush is not something to be ignored. Get that sorted. :dash: :crazy: :wacko: