Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selina - LSS, Edinburgh  (Read 1331 times)

Offline RogerXed

After my NTS punt with Roxanna I had my usual fish and chips and felt horny so decided to check out LSS. Paid 20 quid for 30 mins at the door and sat in the lounge. As you can guess I felt like I am in Bucharest - lots of Romanian girls and Selina - a Scottish, brunette, small tits, nice ass, around 35 years old, not very tall.

Obviously I took Selina downstairs where her performance was pretty good. She gave me a nice quick massage and then did OWO (this was the first time a girl giving me an OWO in LSS) followed by fucking in a few different positions. Pleasant girl - made me feel relaxed and was looking genuinely concerned to fulfill my needs and to make me walk away with a smile.

Not half as hot as Roxanna from NTS but her service and attention to detail makes this review a 100% positive! I don't think I will be rushing to return to LSS because it is full of nasty, arrogant Romanian girls right now but if I ever do - I won't hesitate to see Selina again.

Offline foreverchanges

Good review...yup Selena is from a time when OWO at London Street was a given and Roms were nowhere to be seen. :dash:

Offline bigmike32

My first time in lss selina showed me around but i picked samantha and i felt guilty lol. Samantha was great in the room owo was provided also. I would love to punt with selena though.

Offline RogerXed

You should defo give her a try. She is a nice girl :)

Offline bigmike32

I will see if shes working during the week as i am finding myself in edinburgh for a meeting and will squeeze in a sauna visit i think :rolleyes: