Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CutestLucy - Dynamite in shape of girl...!!!  (Read 2543 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

justbeingcurioussa

Links : External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Cost : £150 for 1hr

ROI : 2 explosive pops - one on body and other one in Lucy's mouth

Location : Apartment near old street station. She decorated it as a casa de fuck with mirror positioned at right angles so that you can see all the action yourself. Very comfy king size bed and en suite equipped with fresh towels and good quality toiletries. Not so discrete entrance but who gives a fuck.

Girl : Lucy has a good looking face with cute smile and fuck me eyes. She greeted me in sexy black lingerie, soft makeup, high heels and blood red lipstick. Her facial skin has some condition but it doesn't temper with her beauty. In my view, she is beautiful.

Services : This was easily my best and most erotic punting experience. From the minute I entered the room till the time I left, Lucy's hands, tounge and most importantly her eyes were exploring my whole body. Eye contact with sultry looks can add so much sensuality and eroticism to the whole experience..! She started with undressing me followed by DT with lots of gagging and drooling. At times I had to stop thinking that she might vomit. She was taking it really deep and encouraging me to face fuck her. Then she looked at me and asked - "Do you want me to love your ass" and then I got the best rimming session of my life. Her tounge was deep into my asshole and then she got a toy out and started playing with my ass with her tounge consitantly inside me. I wa sin cloud 9. Then she took out a butt plug and put that in her own asshole. Then she asked me - You reallly want your cock here - right? I said - oh yeah and then she adjusted couple of pillows under under and exposed her asshole to me. I gently took the butt plug out and replaced it with my dick which was rock hard looking at her beautiful ass. Fucked her asshole and she took it really hard and deep. Here comes the first pop on her belly. She rubbed and massaged it all over her boobs and then licked her fingers. Awesome fucking good...!

But of a chat afterwards and then she offered me message. She then put my head in her lap and started to feed me like a baby while strocking my dick. I got hard in no time. Started with doggy and then switched to CG. I could see that she was enjoying herself which made the whole punt even more enjoyable. I was about to explode so she stood up and started sucking until I came in her mouth. Wow..!

Took a shower and I left with a big grin on my face..!  :rolleyes:

Will I recommend - oh yes..! If you can handle her energy and passion then go see her.

Any question..let me know..

Offline a1b2

Good review.  Similar experience to mine, though I wasnt able to cim as fucking her arse and dodgy was too gud.  I want to go again. .

tristen92

justbeingcurioussa

How bad is her acne?

I don't think its acne. It's some kind of condition which makes her facial skin appear some what reddish. I don't want to use too many medical terms here but a lot of girls with PCOS or those on medication related to that have that kind of condition. I'm just guessing.

Online Bassman

I don't think its acne. It's some kind of condition which makes her facial skin appear some what reddish. I don't want to use too many medical terms here but a lot of girls with PCOS or those on medication related to that have that kind of condition. I'm just guessing.
Rosatia more likely.

Offline Honestperv