Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milly of Bonds - Newcastle  (Read 622 times)

Ron0191

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Milly regularly, 3 or 4 times a month, since the end of May so I’ve got to know her quite well over that time

Milly’s always provided a fantastic service but since she got her own place and started working with Bonds she seems to have grown in confidence and become the star I thought she would be

As others have said she has a great curvy figure topped off with a gorgeous pair of massive TITS, she is as cute as button and to see those beautiful eyes looking up at you as she sucks your cock or plums is almost enough to make you cum straight away

Milly responds very well to having her pussy eaten and really enjoys a visit next door for a spot of rimming, did someone really complain about having his head ‘trapped’ between those thighs, I guess it takes allsorts

I’ve always been fairly vanilla in my sexual exploits but in Milly I’ve found someone who pushes the buttons in places I didn’t know I had and let me visit places I’ve never been before

In conclusion Milly is a beautiful, down to earth, fun loving girl who always makes sure you have a fantastic time and leave with a smile

Offline CELICA GT

She certainly has attracted attention including mine I just need the right timing and I'm sure a positive review will be added  :hi:  :drinks:

Offline CELICA GT

Ron , you have good taste, just read your review on Penelope, she is also high up on my list .