Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet BSS  (Read 3245 times)

Offline Wonderwall88

Must have picked the wrong day to go but only 4 on when I was in Blair street this week. None Scottish. Opted for the first girl to enter the lounge who happened to be scarlet.
Looks- tattoos, dark hair, small frame with a curvy bum and small tits.
Says she's from Bulgaria.
Service- weak massage, no kissing, checking time on watch enough times I noticed. More hand job than blow job although it was owo. Sex in multiple positions with little enthusiasm.
Cost was 25 plus 60 to scarlet.
Pretty enough but a  constant scowl on her face and general barely hidden dislike for me and/or her job in general. Became more friendly when the deed was done.
Would I visit her again? Definitely not.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:39:16 pm by Wonderwall88 »

Offline Fifer79

This sounds exactly like my experience with Scarlett. Was a few weeks back, should probably have done a review before now. I made my excuses and left half an hour into an hour booking. Was my only visit to bss to date, the guy at the door made her give me difference for the half hour, i didnt want a scene so had said to him i just had to go but he seemed to know what she was like. In all honesty its probably my own fault for picking an ee but the other 2 girls available were older and bigger, one scottish and one claiming to be spanish and didn't really do it for me.

Offline Wonderwall88

Guy on the desk should try some quality control and move her on if she's constantly underperforming. If I want a service like that I will go to lss where the girls are better looking but hate their jobs. The facilities are better at lss anyway.

sorcerer1978

Guy on the desk should try some quality control and move her on if she's constantly underperforming. If I want a service like that I will go to lss where the girls are better looking but hate their jobs. The facilities are better at lss anyway.
with only 4 girls on a shift as I have read, then the managements  problem is that they will hold on to even badly under performing girls so that they can run the business even half way effectively.a bit of strong management required (if they have it).

Offline Wonderwall88

To be fair every other time I have been even recently they have had 6-8 on

sorcerer1978

That's fair enough,but better have a few girls who give good service than undermine your business by filling it with Romanian girls who can barely hide there disgust for you.blair street has adopted the London street model of sauna ,filled with Romanians( regardless of where they pretend to hail from)and not much else to be honest.May try Hannah at carols,she is a bit off the wall,but service is guaranteed.

Offline Wonderwall88

I've not seen Hannah from carols but heard she's a fruitcake. Does she do gfe?

Offline bigmike32

Rang up bss earlier and scarlett was working thankfully i never punted with her after reading this review of her. I went to nts and will post my review later.

Offline Wonderwall88

She isn't worth a punt bigmike sure she will just rely on being attractive and slim to get picked in lounge can't imagine she gets any repeat business. Shame as bss used to be the best for service you could pick anyone and get a great punt.

Offline bigmike32

Yeah its changed i am afraid its mostly ee girls taking over. They get away with their attractiveness over their service. When i rang up scarlett was on so was kimberly who got a review and so was daisy but i ended up going to nts as i hadnt been there in a while.

Offline Wonderwall88

Who did you go with there? Good selection of girls? I haven't been there yet as always thought it was just a milf line up. I do like milfs sometimes but prefer a selection.

Offline bigmike32

I ended up seeing shia again and she is late 20's i would say. I love a milf lineup and all the girls that were available today only rachel i wouls say is a milf. Try nts its always good to try a different sauna i went to bss last time and before that lss so hit nts this time.

Offline Wonderwall88

Yes I will try new town next time. Heard good reports about shia.

Offline bigmike32

I just finished my review and shia is a lovely girl its my second time seeing her and her service was top notch. I love a milf and rachel was there but she looked miserable today so did not pick her. Next week ive got a punt with that touring aussie girl emily.

Offline Wonderwall88

Best to avoid the ones with scowling faces as you can see in this review!

Offline bigmike32

Exactly if they are in a bad mood then they are likely to carry it with them into the room.

sorcerer1978

I've not seen Hannah from carols but heard she's a fruitcake. Does she do gfe?
as I said she is a bit off the wall character wise,she talks non-stop and will tell you her life story if allowed,that aside she does gfe and everything else for that matter.She is not new to this,has worked in scorpio( my first time with her) and Newtown also.keep her mouth busy and you will leave a happy man.recommended.

Offline Wonderwall88

Will go and sample the delights of Hannah for myself then!

Offline well_ung

surprised at a negative report for this girl  :unknown:

went with her a week or so ago and was very good in the room.

if I'd seen this before I picked her I wouldn't have .

I'd definitely see her again.

will do a report soon  ;)

Offline Third Man

as I said she is a bit off the wall character wise,she talks non-stop and will tell you her life story if allowed,that aside she does gfe and everything else for that matter.She is not new to this,has worked in scorpio( my first time with her) and Newtown also.keep her mouth busy and you will leave a happy man.recommended.
re hannah, i am thinking of a visit to edinburgh this weekend.  hannah sounds worth seein, if working that is. anyway, read here somewhere she is facially quite attractive. whats her other stats roughly,  is she tall, short and what dress size is she about , thanks for any info

sorcerer1978

Hannah is Round 5,4 tall ,size 8/10, pretty face sounds quite posh spoken( private school upbringing), natural breasts and pale skinned.She plays around with her hair a lot colour wise so last time I saw her it was blonde and pink highlights,saying she is chatty is putting it mildly,but if you can take it she is top drawer filth.enjoy.

Offline Wonderwall88

surprised at a negative report for this girl  :unknown:

went with her a week or so ago and was very good in the room.

if I'd seen this before I picked her I wouldn't have .

I'd definitely see her again.

will do a report soon  ;)

Maybe got her on a bad day. Piss poor attitude and clearly wasn't happy the day I had her. Will stick to the likes of daisy if I go into bss anytime soon. She's no looker but her friendliness makes up for it. She is really very good at what she does.

Offline Third Man

Hannah is Round 5,4 tall ,size 8/10, pretty face sounds quite posh spoken( private school upbringing), natural breasts and pale skinned.She plays around with her hair a lot colour wise so last time I saw her it was blonde and pink highlights,saying she is chatty is putting it mildly,but if you can take it she is top drawer filth.enjoy.
thanks mate she sounds worth a visit

sorcerer1978

Maybe got her on a bad day. Piss poor attitude and clearly wasn't happy the day I had her. Will stick to the likes of daisy if I go into bss anytime soon. She's no looker but her friendliness makes up for it. She is really very good at what she does.
don't think I will risk it with Scarlett after reading recent posts,but as you say daisy is a different story,yes she is clearly not as pretty as she once was to look at,and the slight belly is still there.but even with that said she is still a quality punt.friendly,chatty and those Tits swinging and bouncing as she is on top riding you is a sight not quickly forgotten.a class Scottish woman.

Offline Wonderwall88

Daisy is a class above service wise I think. She only does a couple of days a week so maybe doesn't get as jaded as others. Always seems happy and chatty

sorcerer1978

The lounge is a better place to be when she is in it,as sometimes it's like facing a jury who have already convicted you before you offer a defense.they should hold on to her at all costs.

Offline Third Man

good recommendation. decided to pay a first ever visit to carols. hannah was on, and naiomi and rachel. so 15 plus 50 for 30. she is a good lookin lass, and to be honest i liked it that she had lots to say. ok i had to move it on a bit in parts, but better than some of these cold lasses there is. but a very good meet. cim aswell. ill certainly go back and see her again.

sorcerer1978

Glad you had a good punt.what we're Rachel and Naomi like?, have not seen either,are they new?

Offline Third Man

Glad you had a good punt.what we're Rachel and Naomi like?, have not seen either,are they new?
naiomi is a larger lady, not for me personally. never got a right look at rachel, was only in the lounge a matter of seconds. hannah was not sat there long!